157 Susan Drive, Jackson, NJ 08527 Map · Phone number

About Sunsational Vacations

I specialize in travel to the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico and Tahiti. I love working on honeymoons and destination weddings because I understand how special these events can be. It's so rewarding to be in the planning process from beginning to end and to be able to watch their trip of a lifetime unfold into beautiful memories.

I strive to simplify group travel while ensuring every traveler is equally excited and fulfilled. I take care of all the small details so your trip is seamless and you can just relax and enjoy yourselves!

I want you to be excited from the moment we begin planning, and I will make your honeymoon or destination wedding planning a very personalized experience.

Let's talk about your vision for your romantic honeymoon or dream destination wedding. Contact me today to get started! Call me toll-free at 888-431-8567 Ext 101, or email me at cathy@sunsationalvacations.us

Follow Sunsational Vacations on

edrbeach2
a403f9861510fe6e Cathy 53 2 118x108
edm sky massage

Sunsational Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance