Journeys Near and Far, LLC

Mays Landing, NJ View map

Hello, I'm Melody, a Travel Consultant with Journeys Near and Far, LLC, specializing in honeymoons, destination weddings and romantic getaways.

I've spent more than thirty years traveling the world’s most idyllic destinations while working at companies such as Club Med, Walt Disney World, and South Seas Plantation, and I love using this knowledge to help you plan the destination wedding or honeymoon you've always dreamed of!

Whether you want to get married or honeymoon in a tropical paradise or in an ancient Scottish castle, float along Europe's stunning waterways or sail across the seas, I can help make your romantic travel dreams come true.

How can we help?

~ We take the stress, frustration and worry out of planning your honeymoon or destination wedding

~ We offer a honeymoon registry to assist couples in paying for their honeymoon

~ We offer the personal touch and have knowledge through experience

~ We have evening and weekend hours for those who work during the weekdays

As an independent travel consultant with Nexion Travel Group, one of the leading travel agencies in the United States and a member of the travel consortium Travel Leaders Group, I have access to a wealth of resources to give you the best value and expertise in planning your honeymoons, destination weddings, and romantic getaways.

So let’s get started! Contact us at 609-703-0462, or email Melody@JourneysNearandFar.com. I look forward to chatting with you!

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
North America
Pacific Islands
Scandinavia
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Gina Married on 05/17/2018
    I can't thank Melody enough for helping us plan our dream honeymoon to Greece! If there was anything I didn't have to worry about for the wedding it was my honeymoon. Melody is very well traveled herself and was so helpful, knowledgeable and patient through the whole entire process. She helped us immensely with what locations we wanted to visit, how long we wanted to stay in each location, tours we wanted to go on and most importantly helped us stay within our budget. She even saved us a lot of money by suggesting to fly out from a different airport. She is so easy going, easy to get a hold of and extremely organized. Melody gave us the most helpful, detailed itinerary that we used throughout the trip along with flight documentation that we needed and a little language book :). I can't say enough good things, I am so happy I found and planned my honeymoon with Journey's Near and Far and I can't wait to plan my next trip with Melody!

Journeys Near and Far, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Gina, for the lovely review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Lou, and I'm so happy your honeymoon was everything you've dreamed of! I'm looking forward to working with you again when you are ready for another adventure.
    Amanda Married on 06/02/2017
    Aj and I can't say enough good things about journeys near and far! Melody is amazing! We used her services for our honeymoon and will definitely be using her again in the future! Any questions that we had she responded very quickly and even if she didn't know the answer she took the initiative to find the answer for us. We traveled to St Lucia and she was the one who set everything up for us. From setting up our butlers to helping us pick excursions and activities, Melody was super knowledgeable about the resort and what it had to offer us to make it special. She even helped us with airport hotel stays and parking areas to leave our car for the week. She made it super simple for us. We definitely recommend Journeys Near and Far for your travels whether it be a honeymoon or anniversary you won't be disappointed with her services! :)

Journeys Near and Far, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda, for this fantastic review! I really appreciate all of your kind and thoughtful comments. You and AJ were wonderful to work with! I'm so glad that your honeymoon was everything you dreamed of and I look forward to working with you in the future!
    Christopher Married on 10/14/2016
    Melody was fantastic to work with. Her service and the best I've ever experienced ever. She helped to make our honeymoon magical and unforgettable. I can't thank you enough Melody.

Thanks
    Chris

Journeys Near and Far, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Chris! I really appreciate your kind comments. You and Shania were wonderful to work with. I'm so glad your honeymoon was magical!

4961 Winterbury Drive Mays Landing, 08330
Location of (Journeys Near and Far, LLC)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding