address, Mays Landing, NJ 08330 · Phone number · Visit website

About Away for the Holiday

We are Away for the Holiday and we are a travel agency located in Mays Landing, NJ. We are your travel advisor helping find you the best vacation that fits your needs, wants, and desires. We advocate on your behalf when finding the best deals while diligently working to make your entire travel experience seamless. We are happy to book your trips whether you want to spend your bachelorette/bachelor parties on a cruise, your wedding on an exotic island, or your honeymoon under the Eiffel Tower. We are excited to share the world with you during these special moments!

I, Stephanie, am the owner of the travel agency and created this business to help others see the world. I am a certified specialist in cruises such as: Carnival Cruise, Viking River Cruise, Norwegian Cruise, Holland America, Royal Caribbean, and Princess Cruises. I am also a certified specialist in Romance Travel meaning I have access to deals for trips to places such as Mexico, Hawaii, Caribbean, Asia, Europe, South America, and North America.

Why do I want to help couples travel for their wedding or honeymoon? I focus on romance travel because I know how time consuming it is to research deals, accommodations, amenities and transportation. Once you're done researching, you still don't know if you got a good deal! I utilize my resources so you receive the best value and it saves you time. Now focus on the moments and leave the travel details to me. Quotes are free and my services are at no additional cost.

Follow Away for the Holiday on
wedding hero mobile 51 1916641 157936526538177
Islands
Islands
wedding hero mobile 51 1916641 157936526538177

Away for the Holiday FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska
    Caribbean
    East Europe
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    North America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance