1197 Washington Street, Weymouth, MA 02188 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for Weston Hall

Marissa · Married on 11/22/2014

We found Abington Ale House thankfully while we were at the beginning stages of planning. We were concerned we wouldn't be able to invite all of our friends and family because every other caterer was way out of our price range. Abington Ale House had their prices posted online, and they are incredibly affordable. The food was ok, but we really wanted to prioritize being able to invite more people and hosting in Boston rather than having to head out to the suburbs over having excellent food. Abingtong Ale House allowed us to accomplish this!

Mike, the GM, was really helpful, I loved working with him. I felt very confident in his ability to pull everything off, he definitely put me at ease! He even staffed the wedding.

The staff was incredibly nice, and professional.

Also, they made accommodations for some special food needs we had including Gluten Free, Kosher, kids meals, and an individual with several food allergies.

They also organized bar tenders for me at a venue that allowed me to bring in my own alcohol, which was incredibly helpful!

Lastly, they let me put the balance on my credit card over the phone, which meant cash back and super easy- I hate that so many vendors make you pay by check!

Sent on 12/04/2014

• 1197 Washington Street Weymouth, MA, 02188 See on map
    781-412-7868 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weston Hall)