79 George St, Holyoke, MA 01040 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About West on Jade Photography

Hey all! I'm Juliet, owner and photographer of West on Jade Photography. I'm the wife to a gorgeous woman and mom to 2 sets of twins. I love the outdoors, traveling abroad, meeting and making new friends, and good coffee. Mostly, I crave being inspired by the little things. Everyone has a story, and I want to help tell yours.

The name "West on Jade" came about through my brother, Richard Cannici, who served 3 consecutive tours in the US Marine Corps Infantry in the Al Anbar Province of Iraq. When heading directly into the most dangerous zone, the troops would turn West on Route Jade. As Rich puts it, "when you heard "West on Jade" come over the radio from the lead vehicle, it was time to hold your breath and get your head down"!

To me, the name "West on Jade" represents bravery, perseverance, and diving headfirst into an undertaking that could either be successful, or could be the end of you.

Join me on this adventure!

Follow West on Jade Photography on

West on Jade Photography 6
West on Jade Photography 7

Melissa Dalton · Married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful and flawless!

Juliet was wonderful from start to finish! She gave just the right amount of direction and our photos turned out SO beautiful! She even flawlessly photoshopped our nephew into a few of the formal photos (he’s 4 and would NOT get in the pictures!). Juliet didn’t miss a single moment. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn G · Married on 06/29/2019

Truly captured our wedding day!

I am so glad we went with Juliet as our photographer for our wedding. She did a phenomenal job! Juliet captured every moment and emotion throughout the day. Looking back on the photos, I feel like I can relive the moment all over again. Juliet was very friendly and made the whole process fun and enjoyable. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the work Juliet has done. I highly recommend West on Jade Photography!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I feel so truly lucky that we found Juliet, her photos of our wedding are so incredibly beautiful and I feel like I can relive that day everyday just through our photos! She captured every detail and knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She did both our wedding and engagement photos and I am so happy we have them to cherish for the rest of our lives. She is without a doubt one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. I will definitely be using her for all of our future family photos. Thank you for being so amazing and so great to work with!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    West on Jade Photography 8
    West on Jade Photography 9

West on Jade Photography Pricing

West on Jade Photography Price Rates

West on Jade Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files