West on Jade Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hey all! I'm Juliet, owner and photographer of West on Jade Photography. I'm the wife to a gorgeous woman and mom to 2 sets of twins. I love the outdoors, traveling abroad, meeting and making new friends, and good coffee. Mostly, I crave being inspired by the little things. Everyone has a story, and I want to help tell yours.

The name "West on Jade" came about through my brother, Richard Cannici, who served 3 consecutive tours in the US Marine Corps Infantry in the Al Anbar Province of Iraq. When heading directly into the most dangerous zone, the troops would turn West on Route Jade. As Rich puts it, "when you heard "West on Jade" come over the radio from the lead vehicle, it was time to hold your breath and get your head down"!

To me, the name "West on Jade" represents bravery, perseverance, and diving headfirst into an undertaking that could either be successful, or could be the end of you.

Join me on this adventure!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

Catherine Married on 01/15/2022

Best wedding photographer out there!

Without a doubt, we would rebook Juliet as our photographer. She was the photographer for our friends wedding and we loved the style of her work, so it was a no brainer when choosing a photographer for our wedding. She was able to answer all of our questions prior to booking, including asking about shooting darker venues. Day of, Juliet caught all of our major moments without us feeling as though we had to be posed for anything. She seamlessly blended herself into the day and captured everything we were hoping for. My husband and I did not do a first look, yet she still captured amazing pictures of us together post ceremony and many of us dancing and having fun with our friends and family. One thing that was super important to us was getting pictures of everyone, and I think we have a photo of every guest that was present! Juliet was so responsive and kind with my questions along rhe way, and I couldn’t be more thankful for that. We also got our photos back within 3 weeks! We recommend to everyone to book with West on Jade! We couldn’t be happier with the result.
    Bettina D. Married on 12/18/2021

absolutely amazing

I cannot express how much I loved working with juliet. Stanley and I were a bit naive and some what nervous about getting professional photos taken. However, she was able to capture us in our most authentic moments. We were not so focused on capturing the perfect shot, but just having fun together as a couple. Not only did she catch our personalities but she got those perfect shots as well. I can't wait to work with juliet in the future. If you are considering west on jade for your professional photos, stop your search, because she will capture exactly what you want as a couple. My only complaint is that covid caused us to postpone our wedding and she was already booked for our new date :( after receiving our engagement pictures we are that much more saddened that someone snagged her up before we could. She was so accommodating and even provided us with recommendations for other photographers in the area. I would give her more than 5 stars if possible.

• Stephanie
    Stephanie G. Married on 11/06/2021

West on Jade takes the most beautiful photos

Juliet was a powerhouse! We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos. Our guests haven't stopped commenting on how beautiful our photos turned out and we couldn't agree more. Even as a one woman team, she seemed to be everywhere, getting every shot we wanted and more. She is friendly, responsive, makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and does a great job wrangling a crowd of both adults and children. I can't recommend her enough and look forward to hiring her again for future family pictures.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

79 George St Holyoke, MA, 01040
Location of (West on Jade Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding