79 George St, Holyoke, MA 01040 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About West on Jade Photography

Hey all! I'm Juliet, owner and photographer of West on Jade Photography. I'm the wife to a gorgeous woman and mom to 2 sets of twins. I love the outdoors, traveling abroad, meeting and making new friends, and good coffee. Mostly, I crave being inspired by the little things. Everyone has a story, and I want to help tell yours.

The name "West on Jade" came about through my brother, Richard Cannici, who served 3 consecutive tours in the US Marine Corps Infantry in the Al Anbar Province of Iraq. When heading directly into the most dangerous zone, the troops would turn West on Route Jade. As Rich puts it, "when you heard "West on Jade" come over the radio from the lead vehicle, it was time to hold your breath and get your head down"!

To me, the name "West on Jade" represents bravery, perseverance, and diving headfirst into an undertaking that could either be successful, or could be the end of you.

Join me on this adventure!

Follow West on Jade Photography on

gregkaileewatermark 368 of 710topost 51 585787

39 Reviews for West on Jade Photography

bettina d'andrea · Getting married on 06/12/2022

absolutely amazing

I cannot express how much I loved working with juliet. Stanley and I were a bit naive and some what nervous about getting professional photos taken. However, she was able to capture us in our most authentic moments. We were not so focused on capturing the perfect shot, but just having fun together as a couple. Not only did she catch our personalities but she got those perfect shots as well. I can't wait to work with juliet in the future. If you are considering west on jade for your professional photos, stop your search, because she will capture exactly what you want as a couple. My only complaint is that covid caused us to postpone our wedding and she was already booked for our new date :( after receiving our engagement pictures we are that much more saddened that someone snagged her up before we could. She was so accommodating and even provided us with recommendations for other photographers in the area. I would give her more than 5 stars if possible.

Sent on 10/24/2020

Arielle Polites · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Congratulations! You have found your wedding photographer!

You can stop looking for a photographer RIGHT NOW because you have found Juliet. I cannot speak more highly of West On Jade; she is so down to earth and professional. When you look at your photos you can see her talent but you don't get to see the person behind them; her energy, her grace, her speed in getting the shots....that is what makes the experience with her so fantastic. The second I met her, I knew she would be perfect for my wedding. She has an "I've got this!" energy that allows you to just let go and let her run the show! I never felt like I was being over photographed or posed in ways that felt unnatural either; she captured our essence and really listened to what we wanted (for me it was natural/woodsy photos). She fit in so well with my family and friends too; seriously everyone was saying, "Your photographer was SO cool!" after the event. On top of her being super cool, she was also SO understanding about changes we needed to make with COVID too. (We originally had booked a 2nd shooter but once our event dropped to 40 people we used her alone) Flexible? Dependable? Talented? Great value? Check check check! Juliet can easily be charging more money for her talents. You get above and beyond for the value when you work with Juliet. I can't WAIT for 2020 to be over so I can have a million parties to book Juliet for. We never have to search for a photographer in the North East again. Hope you don't get sick of us Juliet : )

Sent on 10/28/2020

Poli S · Married on 08/28/2020

She captured our beautiful day perfectly. She is amazing!!!!

I am so grateful my husband and I came across and found Juliet. She photographed our engagement photos as well as our wedding and I can’t say enough good things about her and her work. Everyone who has seen our photos have complimented them and all of my bridesmaids who are already married said they wish they had known about her for their own wedding. Juliet is not only extremely talented but very kind. She was always so responsive, prompt and above all patient. Because our wedding happened during covid she was super flexible and went along with our venue change without an issue. During the actual wedding day she was great at directing everyone and we have honestly gotten the most beautiful photos (even with a backyard setting). If you are looking for a photographer I would 100% recommend Juliet. I promise you won’t regret your decision. My husband and I are so excited to have Juliet continue to capture all the major chapter of our lives.

Sent on 10/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

West on Jade Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• 79 George St Holyoke, MA, 01040 See on map
    Location of (West on Jade Photography)