West on Jade Photography Reviews

West on Jade Photography 6
West on Jade Photography 7

Michelle Deveau · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfection

Working with Juliet was amazing from start to finish, from our family photo shoot to our wedding everything was perfect! She caught every special moment flawlessly. She was great with our two year old son and making us feel comfortable! All of our guests at our wedding had nothing but great things to say about her all night. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    West on Jade Photography 8
    West on Jade Photography 9
    West on Jade Photography 10
    West on Jade Photography 11

Melissa Dalton · Married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful and flawless!

Juliet was wonderful from start to finish! She gave just the right amount of direction and our photos turned out SO beautiful! She even flawlessly photoshopped our nephew into a few of the formal photos (he’s 4 and would NOT get in the pictures!). Juliet didn’t miss a single moment. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn G · Married on 06/29/2019

Truly captured our wedding day!

I am so glad we went with Juliet as our photographer for our wedding. She did a phenomenal job! Juliet captured every moment and emotion throughout the day. Looking back on the photos, I feel like I can relive the moment all over again. Juliet was very friendly and made the whole process fun and enjoyable. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the work Juliet has done. I highly recommend West on Jade Photography!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I feel so truly lucky that we found Juliet, her photos of our wedding are so incredibly beautiful and I feel like I can relive that day everyday just through our photos! She captured every detail and knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She did both our wedding and engagement photos and I am so happy we have them to cherish for the rest of our lives. She is without a doubt one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. I will definitely be using her for all of our future family photos. Thank you for being so amazing and so great to work with!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    West on Jade Photography 12
    West on Jade Photography 13

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

The absolute BEST!

We got married on 5/18/19 and consider ourselves immensely lucky to have had Juliet as our photographer! She captured every moment just perfectly and she is so easy/pleasant to work with. We were comfortable being ourselves around her, especially after we had already done our engagement shoot. I would recommend West on Jade to anybody who asked; You will NOT regret having Juliet as your photographer. We are already looking forward to working with her again someday when we decide it's time to start a family!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Adeline · Married on 02/23/2019

We couldn’t have been happier with our decision to go with Juliet! She was creative and we have never felt more comfortable. We loved her work so much we printed all the photos out the day after we got them! You know you have a great photographer when you spend hours deciding which one to put on a canvas because there are so many good choices. She even caught a rainbow in our shoot! The other plus side is she’s very affordable as well!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    West on Jade Photography 14
    West on Jade Photography 15
    West on Jade Photography 16
    West on Jade Photography 17
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly recommend. Juliet is amaZing!

Truly amazing! Juliet was very easy to work with and a pleasure to have at our wedding. Our event was super small 32 guests and in a cozy space and Juliet captured moments we didn't even know were happening. I was extremely happy when she sent over the photos within a just a few days of the event. The photos are gorgeous!! And I must give Juliet props for remembering how badly I wanted that hairspray photo. It was she who made it happen, the last shot of the night.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    West on Jade Photography 18
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Juliet was the best!

We booked Juliet for both our wedding and engagement photos and we could not be happier! When we booked her, my only request was that our wedding would not be posed. She met this 100%. But when we did request posed photos she was knew exactly what would look good. Everything felt so natural and we felt so comfortable with her! She was also a huge help with everything, not just photography! Many times of doubt during my wedding day Juliet was able to give me reassurance. I will be using her for any future photography needs.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    West on Jade Photography 19
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Spectacular!

My husband and I hired Juliet for our engagement shoot and our September 2018 wedding. We couldn’t have made a better decision!! The pictures we received are incredible! She’s truly amazing at what she does & she captures the most genuine moments. I highly recommend West on Jade and will be using her for all of our future needs.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    West on Jade Photography 20

Katelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Juliet is amazing to work with. She knows exactly how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We are so pleased with every single picture from engagement shoot through the wedding. Juliet gets your pictures back to you in no time. We loved getting the teasers for both engagement and wedding photos only the day after! We also loved how open she was to our crazy requests for some not so traditional photos haha She has an amazing personality and is so easy going we cant wait to work with her in the future for all of our photo needs. We highly recommend Juliet at West on Jade to all our friends and family :)

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Michael

Michael Sarnelli · Married on 09/15/2018

You NEED to book Juliet, West on Jade Photography for your wedding day.

Juliet was the photographer for our wedding in September 2018. Beyond the incredible photos she produced, her personality and professionalism made her awesome to work with. Juliet was literally EVERYWHERE we wanted her to be, without having to ask her once to be there to capture something. She has an incredible knack for seeing a moment developing and finding the perfect angle to capture a candid moment. She ensured we got all the pictures we wanted (with family, wedding party, etc.), and then we let her creativity take care of the rest. The results are astonishing. We’re four months removed from the wedding and my wife and I still catch ourselves staring at our wedding album almost weekly. We’ve received TONS of compliments from family, friends, and even some random people on Facebook about how beautiful our wedding photos came out. We would recommend Juliet and West on Jade Photography to anyone and everyone for your wedding or any other special occasion.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    West on Jade Photography 32
    West on Jade Photography 33
    West on Jade Photography 34

Trish · Married on 09/09/2018

We met Juliet from West on Jade Photography at the Bridal Expo in Mass. my daughter loved her photos but we hesitated on hiring a photographer so far from her venue in Griswold CT. We are all so happy that we did! Juliet was amazing! She was early, which was great because the bridal party was running ahead of schedule. She jumped in immediately and began taking pictures. She was engaging the entire ceremony and reception. She even helped out with showing the groomsmen how she would like them and the groom to pose for a few pictures. She captured so many great memories that day. Towards the end of the evening Juliet was packing up and a few guests were lingering, still dancing and Juliet grabbed her camera and started taking pictures again. Most photographers would not do that! We are so pleased that we chose this photographer!! She allowed my daughter to see some of the shots from her camera and they looked perfect. I highly recommend her to everyone for any occasion.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Rhonda · Married on 07/06/2018

Juliet is amazing. She arrived at my house in the middle of chaotic hair and makeup but she did her thing without asking a ton of questions or interfering. She set herself up and literally required zero assistance with anything. She was super easygoing and made us all feel comfortable - like just another friend was there! While I was getting my hair done, I watched as she located my dress, quietly staged a photo by moving some of my patio furniture out of the way, found a broom and swept my floor to get the perfect shot. JUST what I needed on my wedding day! Someone who was able to just get 'er done without much assistance or questions! Later, when my 2 year old daughter had a meltdown and didn't want to get into her flower girl dress, Juliet quickly captured the moment on camera and then sang Moana songs to help us calm her down. We were on a serious time crunch for photos and Juliet directed everyone extremely efficiently and totally impressed not only me, but our whole family. We then had certain photos we wanted with our antique car - a motion shot of us driving over a bridge - and Juliet was totally game and made it happen for us. The photos of us in the car are amazing and my husband is SOO ecstatic over them! That evening, she watched for the sunset and then called us outside to get an absolutely gorgeous shot of the two of us kissing with the beautiful sky in the background. She also called us outside again once it was dark out to get another amazing shot. She has fantastic vision (she proved that by finding the perfect places for photos at a venue she had never been to before). She definitely has an eye for beauty. She is not afraid to speak up and direct people but she also goes with the flow and takes requests. She is super easy to be around (which is a big deal on a stressful day)! Our photos were delivered to us very promptly and they are GORGEOUS. Perfectly captured our day! We will absolutely choose Juliet again for family photos in the future!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Sam · Married on 06/29/2018

Juliet photographed our wedding and I have to say, I have absolutely no regrets!... Her work is outstanding and she is so incredibly talented. My husband and I are not easy to photograph and we’re extremely camera shy, but she made us so comfortable and the images came out amazing! We can’t imagine having used someone else to capture our perfect day, and we 100% reccomend her to anyone!! Thanks again Juliet!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Leah · Married on 06/23/2018

Could not be happier about having Juliet as our photographer for our backyard wedding! She was easy to work with, professional, and made us feel so comfortable while getting the shots. We were so happy with how the photos came out. They are absolutely beautiful, better than we could have imagined. Absolutely no regrets.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Tanya · Married on 06/09/2018

Juliet came highly recommended to us by our wedding venue coordinator. I looked through the pictures on her website and instantly loved the way she captured her subjects' personalities. I knew we had made the right selection from the first email correspondence: she got right back to us despite being on vacation, and she was extremely responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process. More importantly, she is a gifted artist with incredible people skills. We are beyond thrilled with our engagement and wedding pictures, and our family and friends have commented at how beautiful the pictures Juliet took were. Not only was she creative in composing the shots, but she put us and all around us at ease. Her enthusiasm, professionalism, and confidence actually made us more excited about our wedding day. Our guests also LOVED Juliet. We got comments about how cool she is and how they knew before they even saw the pictures that she was doing a good job. She seemed to be everywhere that day. She will bring out the best in you and will capture it in pictures. We would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer. Thanks for everything, Juliet!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

Working with Juliet was a top-notch experience from start to finish. We had worked with Juliet for a family photo shoot and from that I knew that I needed Juliet to photograph my wedding. And of course she did not disappoint! She captured some of the most special, beautiful moments from our wedding. We worked ahead of time to discuss what pictures I definitely wanted and she made sure to get those-- and she was so fast! One of my favorite moments was when Juliet had us go outside (it was middle March in the morning and cold!) and she took photos of us from across the street. Those shots came out absolutely amazing and are now framed in our home. When Juliet was at the wedding I felt like I had a friend there with me...she was there, but always in the background and never in the way of anything. She checked in with me throughout the event to make sure I was pleased... and I always was. And to top everything off, our photos were ready within DAYS. Juliet was such an important part of our day and I would recommend her services to everyone.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Caroline · Married on 02/17/2018

Juliet was above and beyond awesome. We hired her for our wedding and it was the best decision we have ever made. She took so many candid photos of us and our guests capturing such beautiful moments-we were truly amazed. Also, she is very quick- Juliet sent me my photos before I even got back from my honeymoon! I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 03/04/2018
    West on Jade Photography 35

Danielle · Married on 12/09/2017

Juliet was AMAZING! We got married in December at the Red Barn in Amherst. When snow was in the forecast, we were a bit nervous about everyone traveling to the wedding (we are from out of town) but Juliet emailed us the night before saying how excited she was to get photos in the snow! She made us excited, since we were secretly hoping for snow!

The photos Juliet took of my husband and I in the snow are incredible. People have complimented us over and over and it's all due to Juliet's sense of style, keen eye, and beautiful photos. She also perfectly captured our families, wedding party, and candid photos of people dancing and enjoying the evening. She is enthusiastic and fun, while always professional and easy going. She was so accommodating with any requests of photos of the venue, and also making sure we got all the photos of family members and friends we wanted.

She was also very responsive to emails during the planning process. We talked on the phone (being from out of town) before choosing to hire her and she was professional and kind and made us feel excited about working with her. She also had a few photos available the NEXT day after our wedding, more up several days after, our entire photo gallery ready online a week later and our flash drive with downloadable photos was at our door in less than two weeks.

So many of our friends and family members have raved about Juliet and her work. We honestly cannot do justice with words-- she was amazing and such a good decision (while also being very reasonable rate-wise!) Hire her! You will not be disappointed. We have beautiful photos to treasure for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/21/2018
    West on Jade Photography 43
    West on Jade Photography 44
    West on Jade Photography 45

M · Married on 11/18/2017

Juliet is amazing. Period. I encourage everyone to work with her. She is reliable, warm, fun, easy to work with, and an excellent photographer. She was always quick to respond to any email and any request. She is so easy-going, and does an amazing job of making anyone feel comfortable having their picture taken. I am generally uncomfortable being in front of a camera, and Juliet's natural warmth and ease made me feel totally at ease. She is laid back and goes with the flow, which is a really helpful energy to be around on your wedding day, while also being gently assertive when needed to do her job right. I felt like she was right there with us and supporting us through the day, beyond the role of photographer. Juliet also does a great job of fitting into the wedding. It felt like she was a part of the crowd, which contributed to her being able to capture some amazing candid photos.
    We did an engagement shoot with her, and we're so happy with that decision. First, it was great to meet her in person before the wedding. The photos from the shoot were amazing, and we ended up using them for our website and invitations. We'd highly recommend going with the engagement shoot + 8 hour package.
    At the wedding, it was very important to us to have multiple different angles, moments, and people captured, and we were more pleased with the photos from the wedding than we could have imagined. Both the composition and the editing of the photos were perfect. She was also really excellent at pulling us into particular shots that she knew would be incredible (e.g., it started raining towards the end of our wedding, and she HIGHLY encouraged us to come outside with her to get a beautiful shot of us in the rain - it was SO worth the 5 minutes spent outside for pretty much the best picture ever). She was so speedy in getting the photos to us. We had a subset album within a few days, and the 1,000+ other photos within a week.
    We can't say enough wonderful things about her!

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Juliet for our engagement, boudoir AND wedding photos and we are SO glad that we did! Not only is she one of the nicest people on this planet, but she is professional and AMAZING at her job! We couldn't decide which pictures to print for any of our shoots because every single picture is perfect! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera! We can't wait to hire her again!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

Juliet was wonderful ! She made us feel very comfortable, helped us with different ideas for photos, and was always very punctual. She got shots of everything I was hoping for. I would definitely recommend her as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Geena · Married on 10/06/2017

I can't even express how amazing it was to work with Juliet! She captured our wedding day PERFECTLY. She was quick to respond to all of my questions prior to the big day and was extremely flexible. She showed up early to explore the venue and made sure to find all of the best spots. I can honestly say that she didn't miss a single thing and I cried when our photos came back (in less then a week I might add). I HIGHLY recommend West on Jade for your special day. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Krista · Married on 09/23/2017

Finding a wedding photographer who provides amazing quality - but who is still affordable is a seriously difficult task.. Juliet has immense creativity, she's very professional, accommodating, personable, and she takes awesome photos. I'm so happy my wife and I discovered her at a local bridal show - we probably communicated for a good year from start to finish, and Juliet was just awesome throughout. Thanks again - I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    West on Jade Photography 46

West on Jade Photography exceeded all our expectations. Our wedding photos came out better than we could have imagined and she was super easy to work with. We had a wedding party of 16 people and she did an impressive job coordinating the pictures, being just pushy enough when it was very necessary to get 18 people to pay attention at once. Our pictures came out looking not only highly professional but incredibly artistic as well. She certainly has an artistic eye and knows how to take jaw-dropping photos. I highly recommend West on Jade Photography.

Sent on 10/06/2017