Huntersville, NC 28078 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 60
  • Pricing

About West Mint Media

West Mint Media is a creative wedding videography team with a passion for capturing emotions & details.

We are based in the Lake Norman region of Charlotte, NC and enjoy traveling to serve brides & grooms throughout North Carolina and the Southeast.

We use video storytelling to transform your wedding day footage into meaningful memories that will be cherished for generations.

You're putting your heart & soul into planning your wedding day details. We believe that capturing video of this milestone life event allows couples to relive the experience of their wedding day from a new perspective.

Hi, I'm Catey.

I'm the creator & owner of West Mint Media, a North Carolina wedding videography company. I graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill's School of Media & Journalism with a specialization in Broadcast & Electronic Journalism. I've been shooting and editing video since 2009.

My husband Curtis and I currently reside in Huntersville, a suburb just north of Charlotte in the Lake Norman region. On wedding days, Curtis and I work together as a team. Curtis acts as West Mint Media's second shooter. Having two videographers allows West Mint Media to offer multiple camera angles, and ensures that all of your wedding day memories will be captured.

Our aim is to creatively capture your footage while being discreet and unobtrusive. Filming your candid moments allows us to tell the most realistic and authentic story of your wedding day.

Q: Where did the name "West Mint Media" come from?

A: We have a West Highland White Terrier named Kevin Bacon who is our pride & joy! I am originally from a suburb of Charlotte called Mint Hill. I combined the West + Mint to form West Mint Media!

Q: Why do we need a wedding video?

A: Professional photography is essential and wonderful, but you won't hear your voice reciting your vows. You won't be able to listen to your friends & family giggle as your flower girl waddles down the aisle. A still photo won't allow you to hear your parents joyful laughs when they see in your wedding gown. A photograph can't show the sway of your first dance, or how your gorgeous gown flowed. We love working alongside wedding photographers to capture those memories on video so our couples can relive them after the wedding and cherish them forever!

Q: How much does it cost?

A: Our packages start at $2,300. We're always happy to create customized packages so that each and every couple can stay on budget and receive a wedding film to cherish for a lifetime!

Contact us via email: Catey@WestMintMedia.com

ritchie may 3 webfinal

• Videos 5

9 Reviews for West Mint Media

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

Catey was literally a DREAM to work with. She was always very professional in her response time and delivered exactly what we were looking for! It took me a while to decide whether or not we had room in our budget for a videographer, but now after receiving our video I am beyond thrilled with the results. Catey had a few different packages to choose from so you can find something within your budget. She captured our day beautifully and really shot every moment we would want to remember. You can't go wrong with hiring Catey and West Mint Media! Would recommend them to everyone I know!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 06/10/2017

West Mint Media is amazing to work with! Catey is very kind and professional. She was very responsive to emails and offered great advice! I highly recommend West Mint Media to capture your love story. West Mint Media exceeded our expectations and we will forever cherish the memories captured on our wedding day.

Lindsay · Married on 08/13/2016

Catey was great to work with while planning for the wedding. She was quick to respond and answer questions, share her advice and experiences, as well as helping me decide which package was best for us. I was second guessing having a videographer, but I am so glad we did it and even more so that we went with West Mint Media. Catey and Curtis traveled to Cashiers NC to be there on our big day. They were there around noon and stayed until the very end, close to midnight. We have gotten most of our videos back now and I LOVE them. Everytime I watch the teaser I well up with happy tears! All of the videos will be cherished for years to come and I am forever grateful for that. Highly recommend West Mint Media!

Award

West Mint Media Pricing

West Mint Media Price Rates

West Mint Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Smile Laugh Share The Social Photo Booth
    Smile Laugh Share The Social Photo Booth Photo Booths

Catey is an absolute delight to work with on projects. We have worked on some of the same projects together and she is very professional and is always smiling. She has a great eye for detail and is able to catch the emotions of the day and tell the story as it happens, which is what you want in a videographer. She works quietly in the background getting the footage she needs without disrupting the day which is what I would consider a great asset. I would encourage you to check out her work!

• Fairytale Pursuits
    Fairytale Pursuits Wedding Planners

West Mint Media is one of our favorite vendors to work with! Catey is always so prepared and truly cares about her clients. Plus, she is such a joy to be around!

• Huntersville, NC 28078 See on map