9 Reviews for West Mint Media

Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)
9 West Mint Media Reviews

Catey was literally a DREAM to work with. She was always very professional in her response time and delivered exactly what we were looking for! It took me a while to decide whether or not we had room in our budget for a videographer, but now after receiving our video I am beyond thrilled with the results. Catey had a few different packages to choose from so you can find something within your budget. She captured our day beautifully and really shot every moment we would want to remember. You can't go wrong with hiring Catey and West Mint Media! Would recommend them to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Storytelling

West Mint Media is amazing to work with! Catey is very kind and professional. She was very responsive to emails and offered great advice! I highly recommend West Mint Media to capture your love story. West Mint Media exceeded our expectations and we will forever cherish the memories captured on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Catey was great to work with while planning for the wedding. She was quick to respond and answer questions, share her advice and experiences, as well as helping me decide which package was best for us. I was second guessing having a videographer, but I am so glad we did it and even more so that we went with West Mint Media. Catey and Curtis traveled to Cashiers NC to be there on our big day. They were there around noon and stayed until the very end, close to midnight. We have gotten most of our videos back now and I LOVE them. Everytime I watch the teaser I well up with happy tears! All of the videos will be cherished for years to come and I am forever grateful for that. Highly recommend West Mint Media!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Catey is truly amazing! She is one of the sweetest people to work with, and will capture your special day with ease. She doesn't miss any special moments, and her films come out beautifully. She is incredible at what she does and truly has a talent with a camera!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Catey with West Mint Media was so great to work with for my wedding videography! She was able to put together a custom package based on my budget and always quick to respond to my emails. On my wedding day she captured my details perfectly and was a joy to work with. I definitely recommend her and the team!

Profile Picture Carolann, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Storytelling, Traditional

West Mint Media is beyond fantastic! Catey, the owner and operator is flexible, easy to work with and followed up with me many times before our session! I could not be more pleased with her professionalism, her work honestly speaks for itself - however if you weren't already convinced to choose her to capture your special day I hope my recommendation helps! I highly recommend Catey and her team to ANY and EVERYONE looking for an amazing photographer OR videographer - they offer fabulous quality, affordable pricing and a quick turn around time (very important to me)!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can not say enough good things about West Mint Media!! Catey is so personable and makes you feel extremely comfortable throughout the whole process. She listens to you and does pretty much anything you request. She is respectful, punctual, and extremely professional. She does all she can to stand in the background to make the video as authentic as possible. I asked for our highlight video to be to a certain music that was special to me and my husband and the video she made fit perfectly to the song. She captured so many amazing moments and was by far my favorite vendor. I never thought I could afford a videographer but with west mint medias pricing I was able to budget for it. I never knew until after the wedding how much these videos would mean to me. I look at them more than I even look at my photos. She sent me our full ceremony, first dances, speeches, and reception in separate videos so that I could have the whole thing.
Not only did I use her for my videography she also did our engagement pictures and did an amazing job! She incorporated our beloved (often hard to handle) dogs. All of the pictures turned out beautifully!
I would absolutely recommend west mint media. She will be taking pictures and videos for our family for years to come!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Catey (and her film assistant/husband Curtis) are exceptional. Working with Catey was easy - she was responsive, friendly, and professional. She put me at ease with her charming personality and made me, and all my bridesmaids, look our most beautiful! I cherish the video and pictures she took.

If you want a vendor who will capture the best moments beautifully while reminding you to enjoy yourself, this is the one for you! She will not disappoint! I will certainly continue working with her for future photography and film needs - and even have her taking my professional portraits soon!

Profile Picture K, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Catey with West Mint Media was a pleasure to work with. She first met with my husband and I to determine what type of style video we desired, things and shots we absolutely couldn't live without, and made sure all of our questions were answered. Leading up to the wedding, Catey was easily accessible and quick to respond. On our wedding day she beat me to the venue and upon my arrival checked on me to see if there was anything I needed, as I was rushed and a bit overwhelmed. As a newly-wedded bride herself, Catey understood the excitement, chaos, and anxiety that comes with planning the big day, and worked with me every step of the way. She worked well with my wedding coordinator and Maid of Honor when I was unavailable. My single favorite shot from the day was of my mom smiling at me while I got ready, as there are no other photos of just her and I from our wedding day. To have the shot in real time with the videocamera makes it so much better. The fact I can relive our wedding by more than just photos is incredible thanks to the equipment used by West Mint you can hear every word. West Mint was quick to edit the video and included a copy on a flash drive. If you're second guessing whether or not to hire a videographer, you'll never be disappointed by deciding to go with West Mint, however deciding not to hire may leave you with feelings of regret.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews