P.O. Box 5581, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About West Islip String Ensemble

We are a premiere string quartet with top level musicians who are graduates of the Julliard School of Music, etc. We offer beautiful music for your special event at affordable prices. Our repertoire is very extensive and we will add a touch of elegance to any event!

Our group is structured in three different ways to allow for just the right amount of music needed for your special day. Whether it be String Duo, String Trio or String Quartet, you will be sure to "Wow" your guests with our music. Contact us today for your special needs. We are here to assist in every planning aspect of your event. We also welcome the opportunity to work with other Wedding and Music Vendors for their booked events. Contact us today for more information. Thank you.

Manager Ed: 631-968-7575

wiseguysgarden1

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for West Islip String Ensemble

maria · Married on 04/14/2018

We couldn't be happier with the West Islip String Ensemble! Ed, one of the talented musicians, was our contact. He answered my plethora of email messages, questions, immediately and was extremely helpful. The day of our daughter and son-in-law's wedding, they arrived early, dressed professional, and sounded so professional. Many of our guests praised them. What talented musicians!!! I would highly recommend West Islip String Ensemble for a wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, or any event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2015

It was always my dream to have strings play for my wedding ceremony but so many ensembles are SO insanely expensive! I am SO glad I came across WISE. Not only was Ed so sweet, helpful and genuinely excited for us but he along with his crew played the most beautiful music! I was honestly nervous going into the whole thing without getting to hear the music prior to our ceremony so with their prices being so fair we were even able to have them come to our rehearsal which was great! I highly recommend the WISE for anyones wedding!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Stacy · Married on 08/21/2015

This string trio is a must have for your ceremony! They were amazing! I still cry every time I hear the song I walked with my dad to. Edward was fantastic to work with and very professional . They were very affordable compared to other quotes that I had received. They arrived early and played for the full hour. I 100% would recommend them for your ceremony, its a beautiful touch!

Sent on 09/03/2015

West Islip String Ensemble FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• P.O. Box 5581 Bay Shore, 11706 See on map