107 S. Linden Street, Mechanicville, NY 12118 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1

About West-e Photography

West-e Photography is a wedding photography business from Upstate New York. I service weddings throughout the local area, including Mechanicville, Clifton Park, and Latham. West-e Photography is a professional wedding photography business that has been part of the Upstate New York wedding industry for 30 years. I specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photography as well as classic style.

Member of the Professional Photographer's of America and the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

I love photographying couples in love...from the engagement photos where I get to know them and they get to know me...to the day of the wedding. By the time the wedding day arrives, the couples are very comfortable being in front of my camera. I have a laid back style and love to share the joy and fun of the wedding day.I am a "full-service" photographer and am involved with the couple from the day they sign the contract. I make their lives easier by handling many of the details such photo sessions leading up to the wedding, assisting in the "Save the Date" announcements and working with the couple on the time-line of the wedding day so everything goes as scheduled.

I am an artist first, and put my own unique point of view into those I photograph. I am able to provide personalized service that some of the larger studios just cannot offer. My style is artistic, relaxed, and fun.

Please call for additional information or just to chat about photography. I would love to hear from you.

Follow West-e Photography on

West-e Photography 2
West-e Photography 3
West-e Photography 4

Kathleen · Married on 08/25/2018

My daughter-in-law takes great pictures. She graciously volunteered to take pictures at our wedding. But we declined her offer. That’s because I wanted her to enjoy this family event—not be stuck behind a camera lens. Guess what? She was relieved when I told her that Mary Beth, could take our pictures. As a couple in our early 70s who had been married before and widowed, we planned our backyard ceremony to be small and intimate—for just our adult children and the grandkids. Mary Beth captured the warmth, love, laughter, and joy of our special day. She and her assistant took many photos that were not posed as well as posed pictures of the family in various groupings. Friends on social media love the photos they’ve seen. We’ll soon add a few of her prints to the “Family is Forever” hall in our home. She’s a true artist. Thanks for the memories, Mary Beth!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    West-e Photography 5
    West-e Photography 6
    West-e Photography 7
    West-e Photography 8

Sheryl · Married on 06/23/2018

It was a pleasure working with Mary Beth for our second, more casual wedding reception in Saratoga State Park after our destination wedding! She was extremely flexible and very responsive to all of my questions. I had a sit-down with Mary Beth before our big day to discuss our story, what I was looking for, timing, etc. She is very customer-oriented. Day of our party, her and her assistant arrived early. Mary Beth caught some great shots of our guests and moments we missed while hosting. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Carol · Married on 05/07/2011

West E Photography was so wonderful to work with! Mary Beth is extremely flexible, reliable, hard-working, dedicated to making your day perfect and follows through with all requests. Besides that she is a sweet and kind person with your best interests at heart. I would totally recommend her to photography any special occasion.

Sent on 10/28/2013

West-e Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings