107 S. Linden Street, Mechanicville, NY 12118 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 2

About West-e Photography

West-e Photography is a wedding photography business from Upstate New York. I service weddings throughout the local area, including Mechanicville, Clifton Park, and Latham. West-e Photography is a professional wedding photography business that has been part of the Upstate New York wedding industry for 30 years. I specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photography as well as classic style.

Member of the Professional Photographer's of America and the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.

I love photographying couples in love...from the engagement photos where I get to know them and they get to know me...to the day of the wedding. By the time the wedding day arrives, the couples are very comfortable being in front of my camera. I have a laid back style and love to share the joy and fun of the wedding day.I am a "full-service" photographer and am involved with the couple from the day they sign the contract. I make their lives easier by handling many of the details such photo sessions leading up to the wedding, assisting in the "Save the Date" announcements and working with the couple on the time-line of the wedding day so everything goes as scheduled.

I am an artist first, and put my own unique point of view into those I photograph. I am able to provide personalized service that some of the larger studios just cannot offer. My style is artistic, relaxed, and fun.

Please call for additional information or just to chat about photography. I would love to hear from you.

Follow West-e Photography on

Videos 1 Video

11 Reviews for West-e Photography

Piper L. · Getting married on 10/04/2108

MaryBeth is the best!

She made the whole experience lots of fun and made us both feel comfortable! She was very responsive and flexible when we had to reschedule due to weather. would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2020

West-e Photography's reply:

Thank you Piper! It was a pleasure working with you and Mike! The session was a lot of fun and I hope you will have such a wonderful time in Ireland!

Teresa Q. · Getting married on 05/04/2022

Comfort is Key!

MaryBeth took Dylan and I's engagement photos recently during COVID19. I can't explain how thankful we were that she agreed to come out during a pandemic to capture our special moment. MaryBeth made us feel so comfortable during our whole photoshoot. She gave great direction when it came to posing us and had such a great eye with the scenic backgrounds. She also let us do any fun pics that we wanted to do and let us run with our creativity. She is so kind and bubbly. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any future events. You will not be disappointed!

-Teresa Quartironi

Sent on 07/06/2020

Robin G. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Mary Beth is absolutely the best!

Mary Beth took our engagement photos. I'm shy by nature and not one to be the center of attention, but she made the process so much fun that I did not want the session to end. She climbed up a mountain to take breath-taking photos of us at the top and all along the way. Her eye for detail and artistry are superb. If you want great photos of your life event and want to have fun doing them, Mary Beth is the photographer for you!

Sent on 10/09/2020

West-e Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1499
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2799
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Slideshow
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
    Save the Date

2 Real Weddings

• Mechanicville, 12118 See on map
    Location of (West-e Photography)