Wesley's Catering

Chelsea, MI View map

Wesley’s Catering based in Chelsea, Michigan, offers the finest in food and service in the Ann Arbor area. Cutting Edge Cuisine. We provide innovative high quality, handcrafted cuisine that is as creative as it is delicious. We believe in allowing the freshest ingredients to speak for themselves. Less is more. The same is true with design. A passion for food is what drives us. We do this because we love it, and we’re here for one reason: we want to help you create something truly special. Wesley’s Catering services a range of events: weddings anniversaries baby showers baptisms graduations tailgates barbeques corporate dinner parties holiday parties and more . . . Our mission is to help you entertain with grace and ease. Your event is always about you, not us. We want to help you to create something special.

• Woman-owned

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Server(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern
Thai

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
House Wine
Champagne Toast

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
Linens

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Married on 09/07/2019

Really great!

We just had a tasting for Wesley’s catering and it was outstanding! Todd and Kathy are so easy to work with and very knowledgeable of the needs for large events. I’m still having cravings for the food he prepared. The hummus and garlic sauce with pita bread appetizer, the spinach and cheese ravioli, and the beef tenderloin were absolutely amazing! Todd is the owner and is physically present and working at all of his events so you won’t be questioning whether or not your event will be well-managed. Cannot say enough good things. 😀
    Lindsey Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Food EVER

Todd and his team are AMAZING! Not only are we still getting compliments on our wedding food, but I find myself craving it daily! If you are looking for delicious food and a caterer that will go above and beyond for you on your big day look no further! Most caterers told us that salmon could not be served on a buffet and that it didn't go with a mango chutney, Todd's response to our request was "awesome, sounds good, I can make that happen" and HE DID! People are talking about how perfectly the fish was cooked and how well it paired with the chutney. Our beef tenderloin was also cooked to perfection. I never thought I would find myself raving about rolls and a salad either but he knocked both OUT OF THE PARK! Book Wesley's catering and you will not regret it!
    Sue Married on 08/18/2018
    My daughter and now son-in-law were married at Frutig Farms in Ann Arbor (The Valley). Todd Wesley did a tasting at his home for us. He had worked an incredibly long weekend, but because I came in from out-of-town he scheduled the tasting on Sunday night to accommodate us. Other caterers we contacted were rigid in their schedule and their meal choices. The food was beyond my expectations, the taste, the quantity, the choices, and the hospitality. I knew he had to be exhausted - but he didn't show it. If he could do this for a tasting after he worked a long weekend, I could only imagine how wonderful the actual wedding would be.

He was flexible on our choices and worked with our budget. The food on the wedding was the best I have ever eaten at a wedding/banquet. The beef tenderloin melted in my mouth. The pasta was done perfectly, and the flavor was incredible. His salad had the tastiest croutons. My guests also said that it was the best they had ever had at a wedding. It was a buffet style meal which I am not accustomed to, but I am so happy we did it that way. I was able to have a taste of everything - thank goodness because each item had its own unique flavoring and freshness.

Hands down I would recommend Wesley's Catering. Thank you, Todd, for making your part of the wedding so amazing!

Real Weddings

• Chase & Stacy
    24 photos · 07/16/2017

J & E Fusion Photography J & E Fusion Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with Wesley's Catering! We've eaten the food at A LOT of different weddings. We understand that it could perhaps be difficult to keep the food tasting fresh and flavorful when serving so many people at once. We've had bland, we've had raw, we've had food that looked like slop thrown on a plate. This is NEVER the case with Wesley's catering. They take their standards and place them above the rest. The food is always flavorful, fresh, and leaves you wanting more. Their staff is constantly friendly and accommodating, and their presentation is a cut above the rest to say the least. Whether it's a plated meal or a buffet style--the plating is either beautiful or they decorate the buffet stations gorgeously. We honestly can't rave about their food and service enough and neither can our clients--even guests we have photographed years after other clients' weddings are STILL talking about the amazing food. Wesley's Catering is top notch and you won't regret enlisting them to cater your event!

Hometown Linens Hometown Linens Wedding Rentals

Todd Brown and staff at Wesley's catering is a great choice. They have remarkable prices, excellent food and a great staff. I would highly recommend them for any type of occasion, and since I have worked closely with them I can definitely say that if I have my own personal event they would be my first choice.

13677 E. Old US Hwy. 12 Chelsea, MI, 48118
Location of (Wesley's Catering)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding