5 Harvard Rd., Bolton, MA 01740 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wendy Harrop Events

Allow Wendy Harrop Events to coordinate and execute all the lovely and tedious details of your perfect day! With 20 years of experience in wedding coordinating ~ from a small backyard affair to 500 guests in a hotel ballroom ~ we can help you plan and enjoy the most amazing day of your life.

Call or write today for a quote! wendyharropevents@gmail.com

Follow Wendy Harrop Events on

Wendy Harrop Events 1
Wendy Harrop Events 2
  • Jessica

Jessica Kasmer-Jacobs · Married on 10/28/2018

Couldn't have done it without Wendy!

TLDR: Wendy is the best, most professional, experienced and wonderful coordinator, and all her clients are the most lucky brides. We enjoyed every minute of our wedding, totally carefree, because of Wendy.

Hiring Wendy as our wedding coordinator was the single best decision I made throughout the entire process, except for choosing the groom! We had moved our wedding date up an entire year to make sure my grandmother would be able to be there, which gave me less than three months to plan. With the crazy time crunch, Wendy had our backs the whole way. She would drive in to town to make sure she was at every single vendor meeting, and she had a long list of trusted and high-quality vendors of her own that we could consult during our research. When we first met Wendy, we clicked immediately, and she had a wonderful, intuitive sense for the kind of wedding we wanted. She was always on hand to offer great advice, always keeping my vision front and center, reminding me of what was truly important whenever I got off track. All the tiny disasters that popped up were a breeze with Wendy - when my bustle fell apart a week before the wedding, she had me book with the best seamstress in my hometown who fixed it right away. When we were confused about which florist to choose, Wendy helped my mom make the best decision with her institutional knowledge and infinite wisdom.

Wendy is super professional, extremely classy, has marvelous taste, and when it came time for the wedding day, I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. She had every single detail covered: she brought me my favorite smoothie to make sure I would eat even though I had bridal jitters, she knew exactly how to bustle my dress after the ceremony. She had created the wedding day schedule and was directing everyone - bridesmaids, caterers, videographers, the DJ - so that I wouldn't have to lift a finger or worry about anything. I was truly care-free during my wedding, and I was able to enjoy every single minute of the celebration because of Wendy. We are so grateful we found her!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Wendy Harrop Events 3
    Wendy Harrop Events 4

Molly · Married on 06/17/2017

We truly have Wendy to thank for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives. Her skill and professionalism allowed us to execute every detail of the at-home wedding I'd hoped to have since I was a little girl. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Wendy throughout the planning process, and her attention to detail and thoughtfulness was evident with every email, every meeting, and every phone call. On the "big day," it was such a comfort to know that she was in charge of the timeline and every detail, so that we wouldn't have to be. Wendy allowed us to sit back and truly enjoy our wedding day -- and we did!

Her team was so courteous and pleasant and helped us execute the final touches of DIYs that we couldn't do in advance due to rain. She also masterminded a sparkler exit that was truly dreamy and the perfect ending to a perfect day.

More than anything, we loved having Wendy near us in the days preceding our wedding and on the wedding day itself. She became much more than a coordinator -- we also now consider her a true friend. She has such a lovely presence and offers a palpable calming effect. That was so important given the at-home nature of our wedding, which resulted in many moving parts and multiple vendors. We would not have been able to enjoy our wedding as much as we did without Wendy, and we cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 06/24/2017

alex · Married on 09/13/2015

Wendy is fantastic. We found Wendy during our initial search for help with our wedding this past September, and we didn't need to look any further. We had a great feeling about her from the get-go...and we were absolutely right.

Wendy is not only ridiculously sweet and caring, but she is so attentive to details (small, large and unforeseen by us) and really puts so much effort into making people happy.

I think it's rare today to be so pleased with the help and support you receive from others, but that's what Wendy delivers.

We're lucky to have found Wendy, and we really do consider her a friend...although we basically felt that way from day1. Next, we can't wait to hold a celebration in the future at Wendy's Phineas Wright House in Bolton, Mass.

Thanks, Wendy!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Wendy Harrop Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,504.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,547.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,058.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wendy Harrop Events 1
    Free Consultation for Wedding Wire & Martha Stewart Weddings customers
    Initial consultation fee waived for wedding wire and MSwedding customers.

• Robinson Wedding Photography
    Robinson Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Wendy Harrop is an organized methodical individual who puts every bit of energy into the planning and execution of the wedding day plans. I highly recommend Wendy to plan your wedding

• Royal Bloom
    Royal Bloom Wedding Florists

Wendy's been doing weddings for over 20 years, so she really knows her field. Thorough and supportive, she even bakes gourmet cookies for her bridal parties to keep their spirits calm and blood sugar steady. She is the planner that becomes her clients new best friend. She also finds ways to make life easier for the other wedding vendors. Very highly recommended!

• FOTOMOKIO
    FOTOMOKIO Wedding Videographers

Wendy is the consummate wedding pro. I have worked with her on several occasions and seen her work miracles for her couples. She is kind, loving, and truly caring about each couple and their wedding she takes. It's Your Day personifies elegance and grace amid the chaotic planning process. Go with Wendy!

• 5 Harvard Rd. Bolton, 01740 See on map