2120 E. 6th St. 14, Tempe, AZ 85281 Map · Phone number

About Wendell Design Group Florist

Traditional to Whimsical.

Simple to Extravagant.

Intimate to Grand.

For three generations, we have been transforming ordinary gatherings into extraordinary events, magical settings and memorable moments. Come explore why Wendell has been the first choice for floral, plants, decor, and more for over 50 years.

Follow Wendell Design Group Florist on

wendell5
wendell6

27 Reviews for Wendell Design Group Florist

Heena · Married on 09/16/2017

Linda and team did an amazing job to create our wedding backdrop! Very reasonable in price. She made sure to understand our vision and seamlessly worked with the florist to deliver. Highly recommended.

Robby and Heena
    Sept. 16, 2017

Sent on 10/29/2017

Vanessa Rose · Married on 11/12/2016

Wendell Designs created a truly perfect fairy tale setting on our wedding day. I knew exactly what I wanted and had a very specific vision. It was beyond perfection. When I walked in the room, I cried because Rene and Melana brought my vision to life and Linda helped coordinate all the linens that were the finishing touch of perfection. I highly recommend their work for any occasion. They have so many options for candles and decor in house and are willing to go out of their way to find exactly what you're looking for. I can't say thank you enough for the picture perfect decor that will forever hold a special place in our memories and photos!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/24/2015

Rene & Linda were a pleasure to work with! We currently live in San Francisco so we had to do a lot of coordinating over the phone, we had multiple conference calls with reviewing our flowers to make sure they were perfect for our wedding day. They were also familiar with the venue and worked closely with our coordinator to insure a smooth wedding day. Linda has a great eye for design and partnered with us on everything from our aisle to head table. Rene is so kind and truly loves the art of flowers, he made sure to personally deliver my bouquet to me which was extremely thoughtful.

The end results was fantastic - our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I highly recommend Wendell Florists!

Sent on 05/31/2015

• IronOaks at Sun Lakes
    IronOaks at Sun Lakes Historic Weddings

Wendell Design Group Florist takes wonderful care of all of our wedding referrals. We have been referring to Wendell Florist for the past 2 years and are always confident that our brides will be amazed by the caring and quality that are put into all of their wedding flowers. Rene and Linda take the time to meet with clients to help develop their ideas into breathtaking accent decor, centerpieces and bouquets.

• 2120 E. 6th St. 14 Tempe, 85281 See on map