555 W Michigan Ave, Saline, MI 48176 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Wellers Carriage House

Located on the banks of the Saline River, Wellers' is cradled in an era that we will never see again. On the National Historic Register, this timeless property appeals to those looking for a truly memorable location for their weddings.

We offer two very different banquet rooms, each with it's own unique character and particular historic significance, but all with the stamp of quality that was unique to the architecture& demands of Henry Ford.

Riverside ceremonies may be performed on the beautiful ten-acre grounds, providing unique and unforgettable backdrop for your wedding photos.

It is our pleasure to welcome you to our life's work of historical preservation. Thank you for your interest in our facility.

Follow Wellers Carriage House on

Wellers Carriage House 5
Wellers Carriage House 6
Wellers Carriage House 7

Leah · Married on 08/18/2018

Wellers Raisin River Room was beautiful! It was everything we could ever imagine when it came down to choosing it upon viewing/booking to the actual wedding day. For what you get at wellers and the cost, it really is a great value! Everyone said it was beautiful and the food was awesome! My only complaints were their Hospitality house had a bunch of wasps on the porch so you couldn’t use that area for pictures before the ceremony and I’m glad noone was allergic to them or that could have been disastrous. Other than that the experience was great!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Wellers made planning and executing our out-of-town wedding a smooth experience. The venue is great - it's full of character and needs very little decoration. Katie, Andrea, and the rest of the team are a joy to work with, and the food is delicious. We highly recommend them if you're looking for a experienced team and a venue with great atmosphere.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

Wellers is beautiful. We got married on the East Ceremony Grounds and used the Raisin River Room. Seriously the people here are so kind and it is legitimately magical. We did our meetings with Katie who is fantastic, knowledgeable, and fun. She let us know ahead of time she would be at a wedding herself the night of our wedding and Andrea would be working with us. Andrea is also wonderful and checked on myself and my husband all night to make sure we had everything we needed. The food and fancy desserts were delicious and everyone I spoke with was so happy with the delicious food. Beyond that, I was brought to tears by how accommodating they were for a special needs family member. They made my day perfect and I am so happy with my experience with Wellers.

Sent on 05/18/2018