Louisville, KY 40205 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC

Weekend Wedding Warrior LLC specializes in wedding day coordination in Kentucky with coordinators in Louisville & Lexington.

You Plan it and We'll make it happen! We have a tried and true recipe for exactly what you need to make your wedding successful. You should be focusing on what is really important...getting married! Let us worry about all the management details so that you and your family can enjoy every moment. After all, you are spending so much time and money on one day, if you can't enjoy it you are defeating the purpose!

Follow Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC on

Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC 1
Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC 2
  • Marah

Marah Harbison · Married on 03/23/2019

A total must for your big day

Hiring WWW for your big day is the single most important decision you can make when planning your wedding. I knew I had done the right thing when EVERY SINGLE vendor I spoke to gushed about how amazing Maggie and her team is when I let them know she'd be coordinating day-of. I am a huge control freak, very organized and can be a micromanager. After a few conversations with Maggie, all of that left me. The resources WWW provides gives you all the tools you need to plan, and their support day-of put you at ease. Maggie has a way of keeping schedules on track but being TOTALLY relaxed about it. Every single person in my bridal party commented on how instrumental she was to making our wedding day perfect. If I had to do it over again, I would hire Maggie and probably pay double.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC 3

Gretchen · Married on 04/20/2018

WWW made my micro wedding dreams come true!

After deciding a micro wedding in Louisville was the best fit for my husband and me, I called Weekend Wedding Warrior to help me with all of the details. Maggie is worth her weight in GOLD!!! Every detail was thought out, she knew all the right questions to ask a bride/vendor, and she relieved any stresses I had about getting a wedding together in a short amount of time. I loved the wedding day timeline she provided and her process of revising the timeline to make sure the day ran smoothly. She is a timing magician and knows when an extra 10-15 minutes will help tremendously. Little bitty wedding or big wedding, Weekend Wedding Warrior will make sure your day is perfect!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC 4
  • Sammy

Sammy J. Kudmani · Married on 10/28/2017

Epic plan, on point execution

We are blessed to work with the finest wedding professionals in the industry and Weekend Wedding Warrior is one of them. We cannot say enough great things about their thought behind the planning and their effortless on point execution.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC Pricing

Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC Price Rates

Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,251.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,251.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Makeup by Rick Bancroft
    Makeup by Rick Bancroft Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wow this is a great wedding planner. No detail is too small and they get things done! Trust them to make your event just as fabulous as you had dreamed.

• Entertainment Essentials
    Entertainment Essentials Wedding DJs

Maggie and her team of Warriors deliver an event coordination service that is unlike anything we've seen before. Whether you have basic needs or require all hands on deck; they will insure your wedding to be nothing less than a success!

• Clagett Photography
    Clagett Photography Wedding Photographers

We know that weddings with the Weekend Wedding Warriors will always be planned with a great deal of care and attention to detail. They're easy to work with and incredibly flexible. We love that they're willing to work with us on our timeline for wedding days and make our jobs that much easier!

• Louisville, 40205 See on map