Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Entertainment Essentials

Professional DJ Entertainment, Photo Booth, Lightscaping and Multimedia services for YOUR Big Day!

With over 15 years of experience, our team of talent is the perfect match for your big day! Whether you need assistance planning your wedding, DJ Entertainment, a Photo Booth, Lightscaping or Multimedia services; Entertainment Essentials has you covered.

Planning your wedding can be an overwhelming task.  Seriously, there are so many things to consider. Selecting the right entertainment is an investment into your celebration’s success, and one of the most important factors you will consider for your special day. At Entertainment Essentials, we understand the importance of your celebration, and will create a stress-free entertainment experience that you will never forget.  We believe in total event personalization, and utilize a modern boutique-style approach to wedding entertainment that will keep you in the spotlight without using “cheesy” outdated DJ techniques.

From the format of your ceremony, cocktail hour…to your grand entrance music…through dinner…cake cutting, and the dance segments of the reception, our staff at Entertainment Essentials will work directly with you to materialize your wedding vision to perfection. We do not utilize a “cookie cutter” approach to wedding entertainment because every affair is unique and every client is different.

We also offer each client online event planning tools, the ability to meet and plan your celebration directly with your personal event host, and a suite of a-la carte celebration enhancements. From fun to elegant, we have you covered with our wedding service portfolio.

Please give us a call at (502) 509-3335 to set up a no-obligation consultation. We're flexible and able to meet at our office or online using our exclusive BrideLive service. You can also Contact us online or request an instant quote to get the ball rolling!

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Steven from Entertainment Essentials was the one and only DJ recommendation that I received from my photographer (who has seen a lot of DJs) and I'm so glad we found him. From the beginning, Steven was always easy to communicate with and very personable. He puts 100% into planning your event because he really wants to make sure it's what you want. I had a terrible DJ experience in the past, so it was a huge relief to have a DJ who I could trust for my wedding. Steven is extremely professional, skilled, upbeat and thorough. We used Steven's services for both our ceremony and our reception and with our multi-room, indoor/outdoor setup, Steven put a lot of effort into making sure the sound would be perfect everywhere. I was a little hesitant to use a DJ for ceremony music and microphones because it seems like there's always a glitch at every wedding I go to, but thanks to Steven & EE's good equipment, I'm happy to report that there were no technical difficulties at my wedding!

Profile Picture Steffanie, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Entertainment Essentials did such a wonderful job at our wedding. I can't thank Eric and his team enough. Everyone was fun and friendly and on top of things. I am a picky person, but Eric was on top of every one of my requests. The evening and night went off without a hitch -- well, except ours, of course! When it ended at 10 p.m., my friends wanted to keep on dancing!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Eric was our DJ and we absolutely loved him! He keeps in contact all throughout the planning process and makes you very comfortable in knowing that you'll get what you want! We enjoyed him so much that while riding in the car I found myself thinking, "I wish Eric could follow me around and DJ my life". Not even joking! He did an amazing job and you won't want to stop dancing all night!

View Vendor Response