Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC Reviews

60 | Louisville, KY

60 Reviews for Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC

Sammy J. Kudmani · Married on 10/28/2017

Epic plan, on point execution

We are blessed to work with the finest wedding professionals in the industry and Weekend Wedding Warrior is one of them. We cannot say enough great things about their thought behind the planning and their effortless on point execution.

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

The absolute best decision we made- Maggie by far gets MVP for our wedding. We were on the fence about hiring a planner but I honestly can't imagine having pulled this all off without her- she made the entire weekend completely stress-free for me and my mom, allowing us to completely indulge in the festivities and not worry about anything other than having fun and taking it all in! Can't recommend enough!! Also, every other vendor we worked with (including venue, 21c) was thrilled we had hired her because they all love working with her so much!

• I

Isabel · Married on 10/07/2017

Katherine was the best wedding coordinator ever and exceeded my expectations. She was super organized and helpful at every step of the way- from vendor recommendations to sending me pictures of setup at my wedding venue- she made sure everything turned out perfect on my wedding day. Even my husband agreed that this was the best money we spent out of all the other wedding vendors we booked.

Charlotte · Married on 09/30/2017

Maggie at WWW was worth EVERY PENNY. I was debating getting a wedding coordinator in the first place, but after multiple friends told me it was a must, I went with Maggie after she put me completely at easy during our initial phone call. The term "month of coordinator" is used lightly here, as Maggie was 100% crucial during my entire planning process. She provided me with tons of vendor recommendations, answered a million random questions, and was just the most helpful resource to have on my team. During the month leading up to the wedding, Maggie took over all my vendor communication. After months of planning everything and being in control, it took me a few days to get used to the fact that I actually didn't have to worry anymore -- everything went flawlessly! The day of my wedding, Maggie executed the event perfectly, and if any little hiccups happened, she made sure that they were not on my radar. Couldn't recommend Maggie and Weekend Wedding Warrior more -- THANK YOU!

Joy · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Debbie and WWW for making our entire wedding experience an ENJOYABLE one! Debbie is the reason why we were able to let go of all of the worries that come with planning a wedding remotely, and we were able to fully experience the best day of our lives. The day went by without a hitch and we received nothing but compliments on how smoothly everything went, considering how complicated our wedding was (300 guests, 50 entourage members, two different venues, shuttles, performances during the reception, so many different vendors and setup times, the bride forgetting her reception dress at the hotel, etc.). We owe our day to Debbie and can't recommend WWW enough.

Alyssa · Married on 06/23/2017

Of all the money my husband, parents and I spent on this wedding. Weekend wedding warrior was by far the best "purchase". Alicia was my "warrior" and that she was! I had my wedding at the Frazier museum in downtown Louisville. I was supposed to get married on the rooftop but it decided to rain! Alicia made sure that my vision of a relaxed rustic fun cocktail hour was still able to happened and nicely asked the frazier to flip our ceremony to the side where the food was just so we wouldn't ruin our cocktail hour set up! I never had an empty glass! She even took some pictures throughout the night and sent them to me the next day! She times the music for the bridesmaids to walk out to. I can't say enough about how amazing she was that night and is as a person! She's fun and gets it done. And then at the end of the night she put all of my decor in my car! She is amazing! Weekend wedding warriors are worth every penny ESPECIALLY if you want to do all the planning yourself but need someone to execute your day for you!

Carleigh · Married on 06/10/2017

Maggie with Weekend Wedding Warrior was a Godsend for my wedding! She made the wedding day stress-free and worry-free for everyone (especially for my mother who wanted the big day to be perfect)! Before the big day, she was always there to answer any wedding questions we had. She helped make sure everything ran smoothly the day of & that we stayed on track of the schedule. She kept in touch with all of my vendors to make sure they arrived on time. She dealt with any of the mishaps that happened during the big day so that my mom and I didn't have to worry about dealing with it and could enjoy the special day (I didn't even know about them until weeks after the wedding). She even brought my husband and I cocktails and appetizers while we were taking pictures! Throughout the reception, she kept checking in with us to make sue we didn't need anything! I loved that my husband and I were able to actually enjoy and take in every moment of the best day of our lives-- all thanks to Maggie!! Definitely one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!!! Highly recommend WWW!

Emily · Married on 05/28/2017

Maggie at Weekend Wedding Warrior was so so crucial to making our wedding weekend vision a reality. We planned our wedding remotely from California and from our first call I knew we were in good hands. She's laser-focused on every detail, incredibly kind and supportive, and a true warrior. She made everything behind the scenes flow smoothly, set-up our wedding flowers and table place settings to be even more gorgeous than we could have ever imagined and ensured that my new husband and I had a beautiful stress-free day while likely putting out a million fires. We can't thank her enough for all of her hard work, if you're considering a wedding coordinator or planner hire her ASAP, you'll be so happy you did!

Tate · Married on 10/22/2016

In one sentence: If you want the best day of your life to be worry-free and also give the (in our case "false") appearance that you have your act together, go ahead make an investment worth its weight in gold and hire WWW.

There are many things you can live without for your wedding, but sound coordination and feedback is not one of them.

A year in advance of our wedding in Shelbyville, KY, we booked Nikki Deese with WWW who is now expanding their services to Nashville. Thanks to Nikki and WWW, all logistical details went off without missing a beat the day of. Convinience for our 250 guests was key for us, which meant there were a lot of "trains" that needed to run on time. From the timing of the shuttle bus service to the timing of breakfast delivery for the bridesmaids, to the ceremony itself-- of which was in a location different from the actual reception-- everything went smoothly. Our guests even noticed/were commenting about the high level of efficiency and convinience of our wedding---thanks to WWW. To us, that meant success.

We cannot begin to put a real pricetag on Nikki and her services at WWW. Not just the month leading up to the wedding, but the entire year before we were able to get in touch with Nikki about the smallest and most junior varsity wedding questions and details--- and she was more than happy to help and in a timely manner. She doesn't just tell you what you want to hear, but provides helpful input from someone who has coordinated and seen countless weddings.

And it's not just Nikki who is great--- we know of several weddings that used WWW that were just as much of a success.

Gabrielle · Married on 10/15/2016

At first, I was admittedly hesitant at getting a wedding coordinator, but my venue required it. After using WWW for coordination of my wedding, I don't know how we could have done it without them. My warrior was Alicia, and she was absolutely amazing. She took care of the few problems that came up, and it was just a godsend having her there to answer questions and find things as needed. Having a coordinator was so helpful, and I'm so glad that I went with WWW. Everyone was so nice and easy to deal with. I felt so comfortable and confident with them in charge!

Carrie · Married on 09/03/2016

Maggie and her team at Weekend Wedding Warrior are absolutely fantastic! Words will fall short to describe how much easier she made our lives leading up to the wedding. From the initial consultation to the walk-through and timeline meeting to the big day, we felt completely at ease that everything would run smoothly because the day and our 300+ guests were in Maggie and Allie’s capable hands.

I was continually impressed by the level of detail that WWW considers, and was enlightened to gaps in my own checklist just from our conversations. Most brides experience some level of anxiety surrounding their important day, but I have to say mine registered very low. I know that would not have been the story without the help of Maggie and WWW.

If you’re like me and enjoy putting your stamp on the planning process, decisions and special details but need a little help getting things across the finish line in a seamless and beautiful way – Weekend Wedding Warrior is for you. I felt 100% confident that when I handed something off to Maggie (which I have trouble doing in any capacity as I’m a bit of a control freak!) it would be handled with the utmost consideration and care. She gently prodded me to take things off my plate the week of the wedding. Who wants to deal with (re)confirming the transportation timeline or when something goes bump and you have 1438493 other things going on? Thankfully, I didn’t have to.

From an execution standpoint, the day of the wedding was an absolute dream. We had a lot of family things going on outside of the wedding sphere (because the world doesn’t stop for this day, as much as we’d hope it would!) and I can honestly say that I felt not one iota of nervousness or hesitation about anything happening at my church or reception hall. I knew it was handled. I knew that the groom and groomsmen would be where they needed to be, I knew the florals would be ready, I knew the right songs would be played, and that everything I had envisioned would

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Weekend Wedding Warriors absolutely MADE our wedding. The entire team was wonderfully supportive throughout the process. While I loved getting to plan the wedding, I cannot have imagined executing it without their help. It should also be noted that throughout the process of planning, whenever I let a vendor know that I was working with Weekend Wedding Warrior they expressed excitement and praise that they loved working with the team.

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

Weekend Wedding Warrior was one of the best decisions we made in terms of vendors for our wedding. We had ~250 largely out of town guests at our wedding with multiple vendors we had booked for the day. Basically there were a lot of moving parts to our wedding. Maggie and her team did an amazing job taking the stress of managing the day-of logistics off of our shoulders. She made sure everything ran smoothly, did an excellent job coordinating with all of our vendors, and did a great job scrambling to cover any last minute surprises on our wedding day. Having her there allowed us to truly relax and just enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about any issues with vendors, schedules, etc. She even arranged for champagne, pizza, and wedding cake to be brought up to our room at the end of the night! We would definitely recommend Weekend Wedding Warrior.

Kathryn · Married on 05/21/2016

Hiring Wedding Weekend Warriors was the best decision we made in planning our wedding. When we first met with Maggie, she really listened to the vision we had for our wedding and helped us come up with a game plan for which vendors we needed to focus on first. She helped us find vendors in our area that fit our budget, matched our idea for the wedding, and were available on our date. About three months before the wedding, Maggie set up a walk through at the wedding venue to go through all the logistics and details. She did a wonderful and thorough job asking about the small , but significant, details to help us think through everything. We definitely still felt like it was our wedding we were planning, but she offered wonderful advice and suggestions. Then as the wedding got closer, she organized everything with the vendors and the Wedding Day was perfect coordinated. We had an outdoor wedding and it rained the week of, the day before, and the day of. Maggie was always available to talk through back of situations and then on the Wedding Day, she made the fact that it was raining not stressful at all. Luckily the sun came out right as the wedding ceremony started and it turned out perfect.

We had so many compliments about our wedding from our guest and we can attribute a lot of it to Wedding Weekend Warriors. Our families and us were not stressed the week of the wedding because we knew our big day was in capable hands. The services Wedding Weekend Warriors offered perfectly complimented our wedding by allowing us to design our wedding and pick our vendors, but Maggie was always availble to offer guidance and direction and then she perfectly executed the Wedding Day.

Caitlin · Married on 03/05/2016

Absolutely book wedding warrior. Maggie was our coordinator and that is exactly what she did! She coordinated my vision for our big day. I did the planning and she executed to a T. I never had to worry about when flowers would be delivered or when the next course should come out! She made sure we had fun and the entire day went so smoothly, I never once had to think about anything, except having an amazing time.

Juli · Married on 10/24/2015

The beauty of WWW is that you make all your own choices and sign the contracts. If you need some recommendations they can give you suggestions. When it is closer to the day they take over. They make sure all your vendors come and on a timeline they develop. They handle all the logistics of setup, delivery and glitches. They run rehearsal and all the day of drama. Our coordinator was amazing! I will be calling her when my other daughter gets married!

Mary Beth · Married on 10/17/2015

As a first-time MOB, my daughter and I were extremely pleased with this company and especially with our coordinator, Alicia and her assistant, Jessica. Alicia made sure that every detail was in place throughout the process, and she was INVALUABLE the day of the wedding! I could not have done it without her! She made it possible for me to relax and really enjoy the ceremony and reception. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! She and Jessica did a fantastic job for us! If I had another daughter, I would call her to be our wedding coordinator again! It was worth every penny! Call this company!

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2015

We were so happy that we hired Maggie! At first I wasn't sure that it would be necessary, but my mom lives in another state and was stressing out about not being here, so she hired from Weekend Wedding Warrior, and we got Maggie! She was indispensable to the wedding, talking to all of the vendors and getting things set up before, creating a timeline to the minute for the day of, and making sure that everybody was where they needed to be. She even made sure the groom and I had appetizers and drinks ready for us when we arrived to the reception! She made sure the band leader knew what was going on, and her timeline helped all of the vendors with their planning. I had absolutely nothing to stress about on the day of, and more importantly, neither did my mother. She also gave great advice on vendors, helped me know what kinds of things are typically included in the ceremony and reception (like a unity candle, who is in the procession, ways to be named, when toasts/cake/first dance/bouquet toss happens), and helped me know what I needed to plan. We did a walk through a few weeks before the wedding, where we went to the venue and planned out where everything would go, where our entrance would be, and how we would get there, which was a great help. She worked wonderfully with my cousin who did the decorating, my priest, my reception venue coordinator, my caterer, and my photographer (who turned out to be hard to work with). I do not know what we would have done without her!

Erica · Married on 09/12/2015

A native Louisvillian, I planned my wedding from out of town and WWW was the first vendor I booked based on a couple of recommendations from other brides who no longer live in Louisville. Absolutely necessary!

To reiterate from WWW's website and other reviewers, you plan the wedding, but they execute. This was particularly critical in the days leading up to our wedding when last minute issues came up -- and trust me, they will arise. Our day had significant variables thrown our way; marriage license issues, possible rain at Whitehall, definitely 15 degrees colder than we'd anticipated, having to redo the rentals as a result of said weather changes, officiant almost missed her connecting flight the day of -- and with Alicia's calm and decisive manner she guided us through it all.

As an aside, Alicia took several of my favorite candid photos of the day. I think that's a testament to her professionalism, constantly being at the right place at the right time. She also took the time to meet with me whenever I was in town, even if this was outside of her working hours, because she understood my limited ability to come in for wedding planning.

In sum, my pragmatic parents went from "Why are you spending this much on a coordinator?" to "We could NOT have had this day without them."

Sent on 10/13/2015

Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC's reply:

Erica, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so glad that Alicia made everything stress-free for you! xoxo

When they say they want you to feel like a guest at your Wedding, they really mean it! Nikki helped us with my daughter's wedding and she was OVER THE TOP amazing! It was SO fun working with her! She took care of every little thing and we just enjoyed ourselves all day! Can't say enough great things about Weekend Wedding Warrior!

Jasmine · Married on 05/30/2015

Alexis was my coordinator for my May 2015 wedding and she was out of this world fantastic. I didn't realize her true value until the rehearsal, when she took over and let me just be the bride. From that moment I didn't have to worry about anything and could just enjoy my wedding. She ran that timeline like a boss, helped me get my vendors paid, brought me food, cake and drinks all night, helped me with my dress in the bathroom, and kept everything running smoothly while still discreetly checking in with me throughout the night. I can't emphasize enough how glad I am that I had her by my side. She was also helpful leading up to the wedding by offering input, vendor recs, ideas and making sure I got exactly what I wanted from my vendors. I appreciated her so much. Thank you Alexis!!

Marcie · Married on 05/23/2015

I could not have been more pleased with the Weekend Wedding Warrior services! Best money spent on my wedding hands down. I worked with Nikki Deese and was so impressed with her professionalism, attention to detail, and just overall beautiful personality. My wedding day timeline ran so smoothly and I have Nikki to thank for that. She even went above and beyond her call of duty by having our hotel reimburse me for our champagne toasting flute that was accidentally dropped by their staff. This was after she researched numerous websites to see if she could reorder and personalize the flute herself. And as if that wasn't enough, she even delivered the damaged flute to my house because she figured I would want to keep the original flute for sentimental reasons :) I seriously do not have enough good things to say about Nikki and WWW. I hope this review will help brides consider having a true warrior but their side on the big day- I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC's reply:

Oh Marcie, this makes my heart smile! Thank you so much for your review! We absolutely loved working with you!

From the very beginning WWW was so helpful, helping me when I was planning my wedding from across the country! Alexis was our coordinator and she was so flexible with meeting up when we were in town and so helpful with vendor recommendations. She was the best! Big thanks to Alexis and the team for helping my day go extra smooth :)

HOPE · Married on 11/15/2014

Words can not describe how happy I am with the decision to use a Weekend Wedding Warrior. Alexis was amazing from the beginning. She was there when I had questions and always there to calm my pre-wedding nerves with positive words and advice. When a few things got jumbled up wedding week (limo sold, priest had a death in the family) , she was there to fix them without me even having to get involved. Not to mention they were fixed for the better.

Another perk about using a Weekend Wedding Warrior is that they have an unending list of contacts and connections with vendors. Alexis had worked with many of the vendors I chose making that communication so easy.

I can only imagine how stressful it is to be organizing everything to make a bride have her dream wedding and Alexis did it with a smile on her face and what seemed to be effortlessly. Not only did my family and my husbands family love our Weekend Wedding Warrior but also, our wedding party. THAT SAYS ALOT! I have been in weddings where the coordinator is non-existant or extremely bossy... not ours. She got the job done in a positive professional way. Because of Alexis, I was able to have the dream wedding I had always dreamed of having.

This was truely the best decision made for the wedding ... besides falling in love my with Prince Charming of course :)

Thank You Alexis, for making all our dreams come true.

• Caty

Caty · Married on 11/01/2014

I can't write enough about how wonderful Maggie and Nikki were to work with. They were professional, helpful and absolutely worth every penny! I highly recommend them and am SO glad that they were there to help with our big day!