Langhorne, PA 19047 Map · Phone number

About WEDIBLES

Wedding Snack Service for the Busy Bride!
Be pampered on your most special day. Truly savor the excitement and anticipation with those you love.

Wedibles

Wedibles are Wedding Edibles....a lovely, customized service brought to the bride and her attendants as they prepare themselves for a truly magical day ahead. Sit back and relax as delightful little wedding snacks, sweets and treats cheerfully arrive in decorative, festive containers, floral hatboxes and charming tea party table-scapes.

Wedibles
can be customized to your budget, design theme and personal tastes.

Don't say "I Do" hungry.

13dbc27bc4e91d2c 1207353210492 100 1912
wedible2

5 Reviews for WEDIBLES

Erin · Married on 11/02/2008

Marialena's service was wonderful. My bridal party was so appreciative and made comments like, "This is beautiful! What a wonderful idea! How thoughtful and beautifully presented." Marialena was like a breath of fresh air on the morning of our big day. She could totally tell we were a bit nervous and feeling rushed and her positive energy and professionalism were much appreciated. We were able to take some of the leftovers with us on the plane the following day and the sandwiches and pretzels were still yummy!!

Sent on 11/10/2008

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2008

Marialena was absolutely wonderful! I ordered a spread for my bridesmaids and I, as well as one for my groom and his groomsmen, and I couldn't have been happier. Everything was presented so beautifully, and tasted absolutely heavenly. (My favorite were the mini orange cakes with cream cheese icing.) We received so much food for such a reasonable cost, and Marialena was so sweet and helpful!

Sent on 10/01/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2008

Marialena was fantastic! She brought brunch for the entire bridal party. The presentation was beautiful, and the taste of everything was outstanding! My personal favorites were the raspberry fudge brownie squares - which just happened to match our wedding cake flavors! She will bring everything you need (paper products, condiments, silverware) so you don't have to worry about anything! A HUGE help on the morning of the wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

WEDIBLES FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

• Voilà! Customs by Nicole
    Voilà! Customs by Nicole Wedding Invitations

Marialena makes the most delicious treats I have ever tasted. While I didn't get to experience Wedibles first hand, I have seen her beautiful set up through pictures and other events. She truly helps to make your ENTIRE day special!

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Every time I see the ladies from Wedibles- I say "you girls could make a million dollars from this great idea" Their food is not only delicious, but so elegantly prepared. This simple but well thought out idea makes everyone so happy! Feed your bridal party and they will love you more! Shh, don't tell but I always try to sneak a snack on my way out the door. I just can't help myself! YUM!

• Simple Bangles
    Simple Bangles Wedding Jewelers

Just from knowing MariaLena and the passion she has for her work I can endorse her business and the quality she provides for brides and their loved ones. She is extremely empathetic and pays very close attention to detail. Just imagine--you won't have to worry about a THING when you hire WEDIBLES!

• Langhorne, 19047 See on map