WeddingTech Entertainment

WeddingTech Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About WeddingTech Entertainment

formerly C.J. Wallace - Mobile DJ and Lighting

Thank you for considering us for your big event. I have over 20 years of experience as a DJ. Whether it's a sweet 16, your wedding, or a 50th anniversary, I have the the experience to entertain your guests. My experience ranges from high-end dance clubs in Austin, TX to exquisite wedding ceremony and receptions. Thousands of titles and artists are available to you from dozens of music genres at all times to ensure that all of your guests enjoy the event.

My experience allows you to relax and enjoy your event because I take care of the time management for your event. By taking the time to learn what you want at your event and communicating with all of the vendors involved, you can relax and enjoy your Big Day. This also means that you don't have to hire a person to coordinate your event, saving you money.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow WeddingTech Entertainment on

55 Reviews for WeddingTech Entertainment

User Photos
todo alt text

CJ and Roya are amazing and made sure our special day was perfect. Funny thing is we learned after our wedding that other friends had used them for their wedding and loved them. They are great and would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Dalia, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

CJ made our reception very enjoyable. Definitely would recommend him!

Profile Picture Vincy, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CJ is THE BEST! He was one of my favorite vendors to work with (if not the favorite!), and was super accommodating and responsive to all our requests. Our friends did a surprise dance skit for us that required a lot of song start-stop coordination, but CJ handled it so smoothly.

The thing I love (and you'll love) about CJ is not only does he get what you want extremely fast, but he also adapts very well to day of events and constantly checks in on you to make sure you're eating (haha), and well taken care of. I wish I could have talked to CJ more on the day of, but my wedding coordinator and helper friends all raved about him, so I know he did an amazing job. I also had a lot of song requests for the dance party, which he incorporated so well and got everyone hopping on the dance floor!

You can't find a better DJ in the area for his price given his quality of services, professionalism, and all around above and beyond work. HIRE HIM NOW!

Profile Picture User7773761, Recently Married, 1 Review

10 Photos

Past Events

10 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have worked with CJ Wallace over the years and my experience with him has been excellent. As a wedding photographer I have worked close to many DJ's but I have found his professionalism and skills are an asset when it comes to making a couples wedding day flow well. Its always a pleasure being on the same team and I look forward to work with him again.

Events