55 Reviews for WeddingTech Entertainment

User Photos
todo alt text
55 WeddingTech Entertainment Reviews

CJ and Roya are amazing and made sure our special day was perfect. Funny thing is we learned after our wedding that other friends had used them for their wedding and loved them. They are great and would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Dalia, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

CJ made our reception very enjoyable. Definitely would recommend him!

Profile Picture Vincy, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CJ is THE BEST! He was one of my favorite vendors to work with (if not the favorite!), and was super accommodating and responsive to all our requests. Our friends did a surprise dance skit for us that required a lot of song start-stop coordination, but CJ handled it so smoothly.

The thing I love (and you'll love) about CJ is not only does he get what you want extremely fast, but he also adapts very well to day of events and constantly checks in on you to make sure you're eating (haha), and well taken care of. I wish I could have talked to CJ more on the day of, but my wedding coordinator and helper friends all raved about him, so I know he did an amazing job. I also had a lot of song requests for the dance party, which he incorporated so well and got everyone hopping on the dance floor!

You can't find a better DJ in the area for his price given his quality of services, professionalism, and all around above and beyond work. HIRE HIM NOW!

Profile Picture User7773761, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CJ was top notch ! He was very easy to work with and he did a fantastic job. Think of CJ is not just a DJ, but he was the MC and kept our wedding hopping !

Profile Picture Reese, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CJ was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He met with us right away and was extremely clear and straight forward about his pricing and system. He was quick to reply to emails and always professional. He has a great music worksheet that clearly lays out all of the songs that will be needed during the wedding. He made sure to have every song and followed the worksheet exactly as we had requested!

CJ was also great about making announcements and keeping the flow of our ceremony and reception. There was never a lull or off moment. We loved our experience with WeddingTech Entertainment and would full-heartedly recommend them for any event!

If you're looking for excellent service, quality, and expertise--WeddingTech is the DJ you're looking for!

Profile Picture Riley, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

C.J. Wallace helped make our wedding unforgettable. Not only did he coordinate with our wedding coordinator/Photographer and Officiator without any direction from us, he created a mix for us to perform our dance to and edited it multiple times for us. We trusted in C.J. to pretty much roam free with the music (only provided genres) and he did not let us down. He played great music the whole night, did an outstanding job with the ceremony, and was a significant highlight of our wedding. The money we spent on C.J.'s services was 100% worth it! His experience really showed on our once in a lifetime event.

Profile Picture david, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I love CJ and Roya, they're seriously the best. They were amazingly responsive to every question I had and it was a wonderful experience! They were available, knowledgeable and a GREAT value!

Profile Picture Bridget, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The best DJ ever! From our first meeting to the last dance, WeddingTech Entertainment went above and beyond our expectations and greatly enhanced our Wedding Day. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We thoroughly enjoyed having CJ as our DJ for our ceremony and reception at Wedgewood Eagle Ridge, and would recommend him to a friend without hesitation. He's attentive to details, has great time management skills, personable, and knows how to read the crowd. When we shared that our families may not be into dancing, he suggested incorporating games during our reception. The "kissing game" and "shoe game" were a hit! Not only that, because of the wonderful selection of music, the dance floor was busy all night.

Also, he has a music worksheet that's easy to use. The worksheet really helped us organize our music selection and plan out the ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/3/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He made the entire evening a wonderful experience, I would highly recommend him to anybody!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used CJ for our wedding and he was so great. He was on top of very thing. He helped move things around to make sure everyone was involved. He was also very helpful with our daughter and getting her some food cause she got hungry.

Profile Picture Breanna, 6/24/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We left all but 3 songs in CJ's hands for our wedding and he amazed us with the choices that he picked.

He did a outstanding job with keeping everything on track and made sure everything was going smoothly on the day of our wedding. We truly believe that it would not have been the same without him there.

Mark & Melissa

Profile Picture Mark, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had my wedding at Eagle Ridge Golf Club on June 10, 2012. CJ. Wallace provided us the music and mcee service for our wedding which is part of our wedding package. He is very attentive and his service is professional. He paid attention to every detail we requested, from the songs throughout the ceremony and reception to the wall lightening decor and light monogram on the dancing floor. He was willing to meet with us in person a month before our wedding to discuss everything in detail and answered all the questions and concerns we had at the venue. Since our wedding is a bi-cultural wedding, we incorporated some personal customs in the reception that deviated from the regular reception timeline. But CJ was able to work with our requests and to make suggestions that helped our wedding to run smoothly. He knew the songs in my mind even though I couldn't even exactly tell him what songs I would like him to play during the dancing time. I would definitely recommend CJ for your next big event if you need any DJ service.

Profile Picture Janice, 6/10/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

C.J. WALLACE WAS WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH, FROM START TO FINISH! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Profile Picture VIRGINIA, 5/20/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

CJ was an awesome DJ! He was very flexible, responded right away to emails and calls, went above and beyond to get songs that he may not had in his selection, got everyone on the dance floor, and overall very professional! CJ also did a great job with the up lighting! It really made a huge difference on the appearance of the reception room. It just made things even more elegant!

Profile Picture Lakisha, 5/19/12, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I can't say enough about how great our experience was with CJ. In addition to his skill and talent, his attentiveness and care made our day as stress-free and special as possible. He's clearly very passionate about what he does because we felt like he really cared about our wedding, when we had only met him once before. He kept us on schedule, told my groom and I what to do next when we were clueless, kept the speeches from taking any wrong turns and made sure that all of our songs were played and that our guests had a great time.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/21/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CJ was awesome. We met with him prior to the wedding and discussed our music plans and provided him with some of our own music for the reception. He did an excellent job putting us at ease and promising us that everything would go smoothly. Not only did everything go smoothly, it exceeded all our expectations. From the music, the lighting and the extras, there was nothing that was less than spectacular. CJ has done many, many weddings and he was basically also our coordinator for the night, helping us along when we didn't know exactly what to do at each and every turn. Who else could've done that? Only CJ. I could go on and on, but you can get the idea. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kalem, 10/21/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CJ the dj was the best. He knew exactly what we wanted and got people dancing. Our wedding flowed perfectly because of him. I wish we had more time as the day flew by. CJ knows how to get people on the dance floor and what kind of music to play. He also has great monograms and uplighting for people who would like to add it to their packages. He created a beautiful slide show for the day of our wedding.

Profile Picture sandi, 10/16/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

CJ was very professional and accommodating. He worked with our venue and officiant to make our wedding flawless.

Profile Picture T, 10/2/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CJ the DJ is AWESOME. Not only was CJ our music guru, but he was also our MC and wedding coordinator all rolled in to one. He made everything run smoothly and allowed us to enjoy our day. From the beginning of our day, he met with us and prepared us for the day ahead. He lined us up for the ceremony, checked in with us while we were taking pictures to keep us on time, looked for our missing best man before being introduced as Mr. and Mrs., was able to bring all the shy single ladies to the floor for the bouquet toss, and kept the party going by reading the crowd and playing awesome music. We are so indebted to CJ; he went over and beyond what was asked of him. He truly made our day.

Profile Picture Loan, 9/25/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just got married on 9/25 and CJ came to us through our wedding site as their recommended entertainment. After meeting with him, going over the wedding time-line, what he does, and how he does it – we knew he was the perfect match for us (and we could see why for so many others as well). He has a sheet you fill out, send to him providing all your details, and there's opportune time to talk to him before, and there's always room for last minute changes – he's almost a wedding director in that he knows the best time for everything you want to get done (or don't), for example if you want to cut the cake, but the dancing is going strong, he can move the songs, announce things, or vice versa – the dance floor is getting quiet, he can bring back up the music, or get everyone over for the garter toss etc.

The music was fantastic, everything in the lines of what we had requested and he suggested as well. I've never danced so much at a wedding (this being my own), and the dance floor was full the entire night. CJ helped, and guided us through the entire night, and without him, I have no idea how things would have gone! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/25/11, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

CJ Wallace is the best DJ ever! He catered to all ages and groups and ensured everyone was having a great time. The uplighting and personalized monogram on the dancefloor was a really beautiful touch.

Profile Picture Kristie, 9/23/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CJ is awesome, organized, super knowledgeable about the flow of weddings, and very flexible! I appreciated his time, friendliness, and how he was so proactive in reaching out to me and following up. He was the one vendor I didn't have to worry about staying on top of anything because he reached out to me. I forgot my marriage license the day of the wedding, and our officiant was from out of town - my mom insisted on leaving the wedding to go down the street to the hotel to get it, CJ rearranged the planned evenings time line so she didn't miss anything, and for that I am SO, so, so grateful.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 9/18/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CJ was great. He knew exactly what needed to be done where and when. It helped the wedding run so smooth. He has worked with our venue so much that is was the easiest planning and stress free wedding planning ever. Loved every minute of it. I highly recommend CJ.

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/17/11, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

CJ was the best DJ ever! My husband and I had an amazing wedding and we would love to hire him again when another big event comes up! Thank you CJ for everything, the wedding ran smoothly!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/17/11, 4 Reviews