Weddings & Events With Elegance LLC

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

$750 Typical Price

Located in the Tampa Bay area in Florida, Weddings & Events With Elegance LLC produces beautiful floral arrangements for weddings and other special events. This team of professional florists delights in bringing their client's visions to life at an affordable price. Whether you require Romantic bouquets or tropical centerpieces throughout, this team has you covered. They also carry a jaw-dropping line of wedding table linen & decor rentals, including gorgeous centerpieces, candelabras, wedding arches, backdrops, charger plates & ballon arches. Each centerpiece rental includes the use of an upscale tablecloth and eight charger plates at your reception.

All decor rental packages include fresh floral centerpieces, upscale tablecloths, charger plates, and a gorgeous wedding arch. They also include many color choices & wedding visions including Ballroom Glam, BOHO Glam, Tropical Beauty, Garden Sweetness, Beach Romance, & Romantic Candle Light. The Royal Silk Floral Wedding Arch is breathtakingly beautiful!

The team at Weddings & Events With Elegance LLC is committed to providing you with the best blooms possible. Through consultations, these professionals can learn about your ideas, specific themes, and everything in between. From there, your florist can create a plethora of designs that flawlessly match your unique celebration. Additional services include venue visits to ensure that your arrangements beautifully match your site's aesthetic. On the day of your wedding, all designs can be delivered, set up, and then cleaned up at the end of the evening.

The team services the Tampa Bay & Orlando,Florida Areas.

Day of Coordination Services are also available.

• Woman-owned

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tiffany Married on 04/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I first met Valerie at my very first bridal show and I fell head over heels in love with her large candelabras! I am not a flower person and knew I would not be using flowers at my centerpieces or much of anywhere in my wedding for that matter. We spoke on the phone after that so she could get an idea of what I was looking for (I also rented linen from her as well). She actually brought everything to my venue so we could see what it would look like all set up! She includes 10 napkins and a table overlay with each centerpiece rental! We ended up renting the table linen as well because I loved the champagne color with the blush glitter overlay! I ended up meeting her again at another bridal show closer to my wedding and she was so happy to see me! I loved how sweet she was and how excited she was for me! You can always tell when someone is genuine, and she most definitely is! A few days before my wedding, she dropped off all of the centerpieces I rented and some of the linen! She even left me a little surprise that I am so extremely thankful for =) The day of my wedding she helped set up the centerpieces and linen and even came up to my bridal suite to say hi and see how I was doing! Valerie is such an amazing woman and it shows in how she treats her brides!
    Bijo Married on 05/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Weddings with Elegance made our vision for our wedding a reality. Valerie, the owner is amazing! Her decor options are stunning and her prices are unbeatable. She took the time to listen to what our vision was and really helped us in choosing which options would fit together best. She worked very well with our venue coordinator and made sure we did not have to stress about any details. We would absolutely recommend her!
    Ruth Married on 05/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Their job is amazing and total elegance!!!! They did such a great job and made our wedding so much more memorable. Thank you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33605
Location of (Weddings & Events With Elegance LLC)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding