5639 vantage st, Valley Village, CA 91607 Map · Phone number

About Weddings Events Made in Italy

Share your dreams with us and we will help you turn them into your perfect wedding day along the Amalfi Coast, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello and Rome offer fantastic panoramic views and enchanting sunsets and, most of all, excellent services, restaurants and hotels. The best hotels and the most prestigious villas are available to make your wedding day unforgettable. Such as experience in planning and executing weddings in a variety of settings (including civil, religious, and symbolic) and a thorough knowledge of Italian wedding laws and the paperwork that is required. Our Wedding Planners can take care of all the arrangements including, accommodation, flowers, food, music, venues, video, photographers, guest entertainment and much more. We specialise in weddings in Rome and Amalfi Coast they are recognized for their stunning scenery, rich culture, and romantic atmosphere.

• Krampota Events
  • Jessica Fels Event Production & Design
  • Summer Newman Events
  • Melena Guevara Design, LLC

3 Reviews for Weddings Events Made in Italy

charlie · Married on 05/15/2011

THE PERFECT WEDDING. i just wanted to thank all the staff of weddings events made in italy..they organized an amazing ceremony, the food was just amazing !! plus, the location, villa cimbrone in ravello, allowed the organisers to set up the perfect day ! the photographer is nice and expert, all the decorations really suited me and my groom..i couldn't ask for something better!!!

charlie

Sent on 02/10/2012

iride · Married on 02/07/2011

it was a magical day. just perfect!! the best wedding i could ask for...it was a fairytale, just like i wanted. wedding planners helped me with the organization of the whole event and their professionalism definively gave its results. i spent a perfect day and week of preparation in amalfi coast, which during the summer is amazing. the weather was perfect for a bride and all the guests congratulated me for the event.
    i strongly recommend them, if you want a perfect result and a day to remember.
    beside the staff, which was absolutely perfect, also the photographers were highly-qualified and the fooooood! omg ! won't even tell you...true italian food...!!!!

eri

Sent on 02/08/2012

Francesca · Married on 08/21/2011

Thank you for everything! It was the best day of our life!
    Me and my husband didn't think we could have a wedding like this but a very professional organization like yours made all our wishes come true !
    The wedding reception was just as I wanted...with the perfect music and my favourite flowers..roses..aaah It was a fairytale!I couldn't stop saiyng thank you for the day we will never forget <3

Frà e Manu

Sent on 02/10/2012

• 5639 vantage st Valley Village, 91607 See on map
    Location of (Weddings Events Made in Italy)