San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Thomas P.

Your wedding ceremony will be an event that the two of you will remember forever. The ceremony should reflect who you are as people, as a couple, and especially your love and commitment for one another. I truly believe that the ceremony will set the tone for your entire wedding day and together, this process will strengthen you as a couple.

wedding pic
wedding pic
TomProfilePic2
jm wed bi
Weddings by Thomas P.

45 Reviews for Weddings by Thomas P.

Thomas was my officiant at my wedding last month, and picking him was one of the best decisions I made! I live in San Francisco, so first met Thomas through Skype and immediately knew that I wanted him to be a part of my wedding. He is extremely professional, personable, and so nice! He helped us work on our ceremony timeline and accommodated the readings we wanted to include. He was willing to tailor the ceremony to however we wanted it to be. Thomas is a great public speaker and even though we had only met him a few months before our wedding, he spoke so well about us at our ceremony, that the guests were shocked to hear that he wasn't a long time friend. I feel very luckily to have had Thomas be a part of our special day. People are still telling me how great he was! I am very serious when I say that you will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 10/29/2015

Our best friends were married by Tom a few years back and when my husband and I got engaged, we knew right away we wanted Tom to marry us. When we met with him, he really took the time to get to know us as people and as a couple. He was genuinely interested in our relationship and offered advice that we still use today. Tom allowed for our ceremony to be personalized to fit us. He utilized our conversation to tell our love story to our family and friends. We decided to write our own vows to one another and Tom was extremely supportive in guiding us through this. Our family and friends have raved that they've never seen a better ceremony put together. This is solely due to Tom officiating. A great officiant is extremely important to a smooth ceremony; we will remember ours forever! We highly recommend Tom!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Tom · Married on 05/02/2015

The whole experience with Thomas was really professional, caring, and familiar. When we did our first meeting, we learned what we were getting from an officiant. The ceremony was more than what we could have asked for. His preparedness, knowledge, voice, and candor was excellent. The feedback from our guests mirrored our exact sentiments in what we hoped we would get from Thomas. Thank you for contributing to an amazing day and we would not have chosen anyone else.

Sent on 10/24/2015