Loganville, GA 30052 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By Mary Beth

Mary Beth has a deep passion for all things "Wedding"! She got her start in event planning with concerts and shows for some major artists including The Fray, Switchfoot, Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum, Rascal Flatts, Jewel, Trisha Yearwood, Billy Currington, Darius Rucker and many more.
After a few years she decided her true passion was in Weddings and the union of two hearts. Mary Beth has always said, "Don't do something simply because you want to, but because you have to or your passion consumes you." It is weddings that keep her up at night and consume her thoughts so she finally left the music industry to pursue her dream.
Mary Beth will plan and coordinate your wedding so that you are the celebrity! Leave the details to Weddings By Mary Beth!

be165d02031a91db 1278610341452 230397687115
Couple kiss
be165d02031a91db 1278610341452 230397687115

13 Reviews for Weddings By Mary Beth

Torie · Married on 05/25/2012

Mary Beth played such a huge part in making my wedding so amazing. I think it was fate that we found her - our initial inspiration photo was at the same place her own wedding was held. She saw our vision, and immediately got it. Her whole team was amazing, and throughout the entire day we always had what we needed. The planning process was flawless, Mary Beth was never far from her computer to answer any questions I needed. I literally felt like the most relaxed bride, I never had any anxiety I always felt at ease and I always knew everything was taken care of. Mary Beth handled all my vendors, even those we hired before her, and ones she didn't have personal relationships with. Her timeline was to the minute, and not only was she super organized, she was also super fun to work with. Working with Mary Beth was definitely like having a pal at the ready. My wedding was her last Atlanta wedding and I was so honored to have her as part of my day!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Cailin · Married on 05/25/2012

We hired Mary Beth Calland for my daughters May 25, 2012 wedding and it was a smart first choice. People kept asking if we were overwhelmed planning the wedding (for 120) and the answer was always "no" because Mary Beth literally took care of everything we might have worried about. Mary Beth helped to coalesce our ideas for the feel of the wedding and suggested fantastic vendors that took care of all the details. Mary Beth was always available by phone or email to answer questions and calm fears, she never gets flustered by anything! I have no doubt that Mary Beth saved us money through the great relationships she has with vendors, and they go the extra mile for her and her clients. On the actual day of the wedding my daughter and I were able to relax and have fun, there was not one detail Mary Beth and her team didn't have covered. We had spent a year scouring antique stores for pieces to decorate with and Mary Beth took charge of setting everything up as well as the not so fun task of packing it all at the end of the evening. Honestly, she was worth much more than she charged and I don't believe you could find a better more professional planner, or a sweeter person. By the end of the years planning we felt we had a new friend, not just a wedding planner.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Emily · Married on 11/05/2011

We originally hired Mary Beth for day-of services, and then she ended up planning quite a bit of our wedding for us - and she was fantastic! Friendly, professional, and overall great to work with. We had a pretty unusual wedding plan, and she tackled our out-of-the-box reception with complete grace. Her team was completely on-the-ball the day-of, and I found out later that she was extremely ill the whole day...it's pretty amazing that we had no clue. She was a trooper and the day went off without a hitch. I'd recommend her without any reservations.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Weddings By Mary Beth FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Weddings By Mary Beth to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Emily Weddings
    Emily Weddings Wedding Planners

Mary Beth is truly amazing. She provides comfort and direction on one of the most important days of your life! Mary Beth goes above and beyond for her brides. She is experienced and talented in navigating through the little details that could easily be overwhelming for the bride. Weddings By Mary Beth is the best investment you could make for your wedding day!

• Loganville, 30052 See on map