Weddings by Jeremy

• Curly Bear Productions / Photos By Miss Kris
  • Vince Ha Photography
  • Alyssa & Travis

2 Reviews for Weddings by Jeremy

Jeremy took our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with them! He is a fun guy to work with and makes you feel comfortable immediately. He also takes unique shots, instead of the normal "stand there and smile" ones. The pictures are edited quickly and you get the rights to them which was a must for me. For the price, his services can't be beat!

Sent on 02/12/2015

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

My experience with this photographer was extremely unpleasant, to say the least. I will not post all of the details, but I highly suggest you to reconsider other options before booking this photographer. He was a waste of money. Our friends and family took better pictures then what he did. He basically just stood around all night. We think he might have possibly even left? We're not really sure but we didn't see him and he didn't document the night. In addition, he did not edit any of the pictures he did take, which he told us he would do when we booked him. I am extremely disappointed that I have nothing to remember a once in a lifetime event with.

Sent on 07/12/2016

• Altoona, 16601 See on map
    Location of (Weddings by Jeremy)