address, Altoona, PA 16601 · Phone number
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About W.S.B. Photography

Husband & Wife Fine Art Photography & Wedding Photography Team

W.S.B. Photography is an award-winning husband and wife team based in Central Pennsylvania. Specializing in Fine Art, Wedding, and Infant photography, this talented couple serves all of Pennsylvania and abroad. We will also do destination weddings! Wedding photography for those adventurous souls out there. As a husband and wife photography team, we understand the importance of capturing every possible moment on your wedding day, both posed and not. For us, it's all about caring for our clients. From the first meeting to delivering your photos, everything is centered around your experience. We believe that truly sets us apart. We create natural and authentic images while emphasizing natural lighting and capture the emotion of your big moments with only necessary editing. We absolutely love what we do and strive to go the extra mile because love, marriage, and everything about your wedding day is important! We love meeting new clients and building new friendships, and we are always up for traveling. We would love the opportunity to chat with you. Your wedding experience starts with an in-depth consultation. Whether that's in-person, virtual, or via phone, we want to learn about you and your partner. I would love to hear all the stories of how you met, your proposal, and most importantly, how you are incorporating all those qualities and traits into your wedding to make it yours. Your wedding day will include us going the extra mile to ensure that we not only have amazing images, but that you are able to relax and be present in the moment. After your wedding, we aim to deliver the highest quality prints and albums so that you and your family can relive this amazing day over and over again.

wedding pic 3 51 1952193 160807162043176
Their First Dance
Their First Dance
Examples Of Products
Examples Of Products
wedding pic 3 51 1952193 160807162043176

W.S.B. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter

Team of W.S.B. Photography

Wendy Bechtold

Wendy Bechtold

Owner / Professional Photographer

I've been photographing weddings for over 24 years! I have a fine art photography background which helps to fuel and drive my unique and creative passion. This allows me to construct and compose images in a creative and beautifully pleasing manner. I've won many awards and have had my work printed in books and publications. Combine this with my husband Randy's talent for photography, creativity, and love of technology, and it makes us the perfect team. Our goal is to make professional quality photography services affordable to everyone on any budget.

+ More Details