Plano, TX 75025 Map · Phone number

34 Reviews for Weddings By Farah

1 User photo

Weddings By Farah 1

Salha · Married on 06/21/2019

I haven’t worked with Farah yet but I can already tell you that I am a calm bride who KNOWS she’s in good hands with her wedding decorater! I found Farah’s page on Instagram before I was even engaged and I knew I didn’t want anyone else but Farah to take part on my big day!
    Farah is very professional. She possesses excellent listening skills and provides the best advice to her potential clients. She makes you feel special and gives you her full undivided attention! She’s honestly the best and the most humble person you will ever encounter! Thanks for all you do Farah, and may you continue to be blessed with your incredible talent!
    Much love,
    Salha

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Fariha

Fariha Rahman · Married on 06/16/2019

Best vendor by far!

Farah was AMAZING. Words can't describe how dedicated she is. Just 2 weeks after she had major surgery, she made it to a venue meeting with me. She helped me create a magnificent vision for my wedding and when I wanted to add a couple of things she did so very understandably, she went above and beyond. Not to mention when I needed help with anything else she helped direct me to where to go. She was an angel sent to me during this chaos and I absolutely adore her. Everyone raved about my decorator during my two events.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Salha Faki · Married on 03/09/2019

Happy client!

Words CANNOT express how talented Farah and her team is!!! I had my henna party in March and my backdrop literally had everyone talking! It was THAT gorgeous! Not only did Farah bring my vision to life, she surprised me with additional decor to liven up the whole entire room. If you book with Farah, she will take excellent care of you and she’ll go above and beyond to make sure your event looks stunning! When you’re Farah’s bride you really don’t have to stress because she knows exactly what she’s doing. Stop looking for other vendors and start booking with Farah! I definitely recommend her! I can’t wait to work with her again for my reception! Thanks Farah :)

Sent on 03/29/2019