Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings by Carly Ane's

Unique. Elegant. Perfect.

As a well-respected premier wedding florist in the Orlando area, we pride ourselves in our motto: Unique, Elegant, Perfect.
We create floral art that complements the dreams of our couples.

Contact Us Today at 407-294-7978

Set Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)

We were referred to Carly Ane's by our cake vendor and were super pleased to have worked with them. Despite Valentines day throwing a wrench in our plans for some florals (our wedding date was Feb 4th so not particularly close, but something to keep in mind if you aren't as flexible with blooms), we ended up with beautiful arrangements. The flowers that were important to me were included, and being able to work with our budget was something that we appreciated so much. The shop was easy to communicate with, being that my now-husband and I are both working individuals that can't spend all day on the phone or go to an in-person visit on a weekday-- which was what most other florists wanted from us. We had a member of the wedding party pick up our flowers the day of to save money and they had expertly prepared the order for easy transport as well. I would recommend them over and over again!

Profile Picture Ben and Gina, 2/4/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Weddings by Carly Ane's was spectacular! I primarily worked with Jaimz and she was wonderful! She was able to make my vision come true for what I wanted my bouquet, kissing ball, and flower girl wreath to look like. She was flexible and able to make quick adjustments to make my bouquet look majestic! It was such a pleasure to work with them. I highly recommend it!

Warmest regards,

Joanne R.

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so glad we went with them! Jaimz understood perfectly what I wanted and was able to make everything perfect for us. I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/11/17, 1 Review

Table Arrangements
Artificial
8 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the pleasure of working with Dave and his team quite a few times. They are professional designers with a tru desire to ensure every bride is happy! Delivery is always on time so it makes a planner's life so much easier when you can trust they will show up with FRESH flowers and not cheap ones that will be dead by the time you get them on the table. I can't thank Dave and his team enough!'

The floral design team at Carly Ane's is outstanding. You'll love working through their creative process to reach your dream wedding floral decor!

Carly Ane's has some of the best wedding florals I have ever seen! They are creative, experienced, and very professional. Hiring them will ensure that the flowers on your wedding day are absolutely beautiful!

Carly Ane's does an outstanding job on floral arrangement and always providing top quality service!

I have worked with Carly Ane's over 17 years now. They are very creative, friendly, professional and personable. They were the florist I used for my very own wedding and I refer them to anyone with 100% confidence.

Events