Marietta, GA 30067 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Photography

Fine art wedding photography in Atlanta, GA

7 Reviews for Wedding Photography

Rashida · Married on 07/05/2013

Chill is exactly what I needed someone chill. My intial thoughts on Chill and his work was that he did amazing photography for an affordable price! There are lots of photographers doing the same thing he does and the pictures or mediocre at best. I was very particular when it came to photo quality and I spent allot of time trying to find a reasonable photographer that fit into my budget.....Chill was it! He was very forgiving as things do not work out as planned, ( me being late for my engagement session and the late start and possible inability to capture many photos of me getting dressed) He saw me before everthing started to get hectic an told me to relax and :-) Woosa! lol After that I enjoyed my day and I'm sure he has some beautiful pictures of me and my husband!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Johnny · Married on 05/04/2013

hill is awesome!

He did my wedding this May and the pictures were fantastic! It was very stressful day for me and my wife, and I have to admit I was a bit of a GroomZilla :)
    Chill was pretty calm and relaxed and didn't get frustrated with my behavior as much as all the other vendors did...
    Photos came a month later on an awesome DVD disk and they were great, really sharp, great colors and eye for details. I didn't know at the time my wedding looked so good as it did the way he captured it.
    We regret a little not giving him more time for photos of just the two of us, we were stressed how the guest will react if we left them alone and we rushed things a bit, but that's our fault. We can always do a session after, so no biggie.
    To sum it up - great photographer!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2012

Chill was great to work with! Chill was calm, professional, and friendly on our wedding day. We would highly recommend him to others in the Atlanta area.

Sent on 07/11/2012

• Marietta, 30067 See on map
    Location of (Wedding Photography)