North Brunswick, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Wedding of Elegance

My job as your wedding planner is to bring the vision of my brides and grooms to life by planning, organizing, and overseeing all aspects of the wedding ceremony, reception and, often, the honeymoon. I will ensure that the preparation, as well as the execution, of the bride and grooms’ big day will go smoothly and that the newlyweds will be satisfied with the results. I have been in the Wedding/Event Planning business for over 10 years and I love what I do.
With me as your Wedding Planner I take the role of general contractor. I will work with my bride and groom to create a plan of action and then be responsible for acquiring the necessary vendors such as, caterers and florists and I come with my own DJ who is excellent and has all genre’s of music at his fingertips, so, If you decide to choose me, I assure you that I will bring your wedding to life and it will be a day you will never forget!

DJ Calcutter

I am your DJ that will play musical recordings at your request to make you day beautiful. There is no venue to big or small for DJ Calcutter to handle, I pride myself on the events I do. I have done Picnic's, family reunions, birtthday parties for children and adults and I guarantee that the music requested is played on time and will be the perfect sound for your occasion. I also interact with listeners through social media and have over 50k in followers. My musical library is very extensive and has Afro beats, Raggae, R & B, Reggaetón, Pop, Salsa, Jazz, Classical, Hip Hop, oldies but goodies, and if I don't have it I will get it. There is no event that is to big or small for Chamaur Sounds, LLC®

me 3 51 1969129 160001808038649

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 1 Video

• North Brunswick North Brunswick, NJ, 08902 See on map
    7327991961 (Phone number)
    Location of (Wedding of Elegance)