382 Washington Street, Norwell, MA 02061 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Ink

Elegant printing for all aspects of your occasion

We can help you design and print everything you need to make your wedding spectacular including: save the dates, wedding invitations, shower invitations, escort cards, table numbers, ceremony programs, favors, goodie bags, thank you cards, photo books, canvas wrapped prints and so much more!

TableNumbersd
GuestBookd

2 Reviews for Wedding Ink

• melony

melony · Married on 09/01/2012

When it came time for my wedding, I wanted my invitations and all other stationary to be original, creative, and to have that "wow" factor. Well, not only did I get all of these, but I had endless compliments about every detail! Wedding Ink is absolutely amazing. Not only was the owner, Kathryn, easy to work with, she responded to emails in a timely manner, and offered suggestions when needed. Being a creative person myself, I needed someone to take my ideas and put them to life. They did more than this. Kathryn, her designers and the rest of her team made my wedding complete by the detail of invitations, menus, seating chart, etc. I cannot praise Wedding Ink enough. If you're a bride like me, who knew what they wanted, use them. If you're a bride that has no idea what you want, use them. They will accommodate you in any way, shape, or form that they possibly can!

Sent on 09/13/2012
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/13/2013

4.2
      3.0

Kathryn did our save the dates and used an old Boston Bruins game ticket as our save the date. She inserted an engagement photo instead of the photo of the hockey player. They came out gorgeous! Then she helped us design our wedding invitations. She was very helpful in trying to make sure we were happy with every component. The only drawback with this company is that they are not very flexible when it comes to meetings and takes a few emails for them to respond back to you. Also, when stuck on what to write in the invitations they did not have any useful templates to use. I had to search google myself for these templates. In the end, Amanda did a fabulous job designing my invitations and also my escort cards, ceremony program, and welcome bags!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Wedding Ink FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 75