4130 SW 117th Suite 212, Beaverton, OR 97005 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Eloquence

Rev. Joan Brambani is a non-denominational minister~wedding officiant. "My greatest joy is helping couples express their love for one another." Each ceremony is unique and all beliefs are honored; Christian, spiritual and secular ceremonies are co-created with each couple's individual reflection of love imprinted.

Joan2009
JoanBrambani
scan0001

2 Reviews for Wedding Eloquence

Audra · Married on 09/05/2015

We found Joan through our venue, Lakeside Gardens, after encountering difficulties with our original officiant. Joan was very kind and understanding after I explained our situation. Since our wedding was a month away Joan immediately met with us within the week to sit down and discuss the details what my fiance and I wanted in our wedding ceremony. She was very prompt in responding to our emails. On the day of our wedding she was on time and the ceremony was absolutely wonderful. Both my husband and I agreed that it was a blessing in disguise that things didn't work out with our original officiant because we both felt Joan did such a fabulous job. The day of our wedding was such a wonderful day and we feel blessed that Joan was able to be a part of it. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Suzanne · Married on 09/06/2008

Joan was fantastic! I would whole heartedly recommend her without reservation. She is the best!!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Wedding Eloquence FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, No Denomination, Quaker, Taoist

• 4130 SW 117th, Suite 212 Beaverton, 97005 See on map
    5036269093 (Other Phone Number)
    5036269093 (Fax Number)
    Appointments Only~Flexible Appointment Locations: Monday through Friday Saturday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM