Wedding Concepts Video

Hollywood, FL View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Wedding Concepts Video is an award-winning wedding videography company located in Cooper City, Florida. Founded in 2009, they have the experience needed to capture every moment of your wedding. They strive to provide a personalized service; working with you to create a video that represents your one-of-a-kind love. Focusing on a cinematic and storytelling filming style, their goal is to create an unforgettable video of your special day.

Wedding Concepts Video provides various services and packages for couples to consider. Their most popular wedding package features high-definition video and additional hours. Services such as a save the date video are available so you can tell the world about your wedding in a unique way. They offer both highlight and full-feature videos. Copies are available in a variety of formats, including digital download, DVD and USB flash drive. Wedding Concepts Video also provides the following services:

• Multiple locations
  • Multiple cameras
  • High-definition video
  • Raw footage
  • Liability insurance
  • Slideshow

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

2,500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Nicole Married on 10/22/2016
    Words cannot express how happy I am that I found Patty and Santi! So let me start from the beginning; finding a videography company is hard! I went into the process of wedding planning blindly and although reviews helped A LOT, if you notice most companies have 4-5 star reviews. But now, let me tell you how Patty and Santi deserve 10 stars!! They are a beautiful couple who have a genuine passion for the business. They work so hard and always made me feel important and heard. Before the wedding day, they were so accommodating and helpful with the process. Then, during the wedding day, they made sure to capture everything important but never imposed or interfered with the day. I just received my wedding trailer (less than 2 weeks after BTW), and it was just PERFECTION! They truly captured every important moment of the day and found a way to piece it together seamlessly. I am just so happy, and did I mention, they are actually affordable and fair?! You do not need to worry about being ripped off or mislead. Honestly, they were a MUST for my wedding. I am SO happy I found them, thank you both <3
  • W
    Welta Married on 07/16/2016
    We are overjoyed that we selected Wedding Concepts Video to capture our special day. They were a pleasure to be around and the quality of service is un-matched. Santi's sense of humor and Pati's positive energy definitely helped to calm my nerves. The cherry on top was the fact that we received our highlight video in just a few days. Our friends and family can't get enough of our video. The video told our love story in such an emotional and creative way. Look no further and book Wedding Concepts Video.
    Kari Married on 04/13/2016
    I have had the pleasure of doing business with Santi several times now. Each time, I am left speechless. His creative vision and passion is a true gift! He was very accommodating and always left the lines of communication open. I have since recommended several friends to him and they were equally as pleased! His work is a treasure that will last a lifetime!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

3861 Ottawa Lane Hollywood, 33026
Location of (Wedding Concepts Video)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding