3861 Ottawa Lane, Hollywood, FL 33026 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Wedding Concepts Video

Wedding Concepts Video is an award-winning wedding videography company located in Cooper City, Florida. Founded in 2009, they have the experience needed to capture every moment of your wedding. They strive to provide a personalized service; working with you to create a video that represents your one-of-a-kind love. Focusing on a cinematic and storytelling filming style, their goal is to create an unforgettable video of your special day.

Wedding Concepts Video provides various services and packages for couples to consider. Their most popular wedding package features high-definition video and additional hours. Services such as a save the date video are available so you can tell the world about your wedding in a unique way. They offer both highlight and full-feature videos. Copies are available in a variety of formats, including digital download, DVD and USB flash drive. Wedding Concepts Video also provides the following services:

• Multiple locations

poster1

• Videos 9

25 Reviews for Wedding Concepts Video

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

Words cannot express how happy I am that I found Patty and Santi! So let me start from the beginning; finding a videography company is hard! I went into the process of wedding planning blindly and although reviews helped A LOT, if you notice most companies have 4-5 star reviews. But now, let me tell you how Patty and Santi deserve 10 stars!! They are a beautiful couple who have a genuine passion for the business. They work so hard and always made me feel important and heard. Before the wedding day, they were so accommodating and helpful with the process. Then, during the wedding day, they made sure to capture everything important but never imposed or interfered with the day. I just received my wedding trailer (less than 2 weeks after BTW), and it was just PERFECTION! They truly captured every important moment of the day and found a way to piece it together seamlessly. I am just so happy, and did I mention, they are actually affordable and fair?! You do not need to worry about being ripped off or mislead. Honestly, they were a MUST for my wedding. I am SO happy I found them, thank you both <3

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • W

Welta · Married on 07/16/2016

We are overjoyed that we selected Wedding Concepts Video to capture our special day. They were a pleasure to be around and the quality of service is un-matched. Santi's sense of humor and Pati's positive energy definitely helped to calm my nerves. The cherry on top was the fact that we received our highlight video in just a few days. Our friends and family can't get enough of our video. The video told our love story in such an emotional and creative way. Look no further and book Wedding Concepts Video.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kari · Married on 04/13/2016

I have had the pleasure of doing business with Santi several times now. Each time, I am left speechless. His creative vision and passion is a true gift! He was very accommodating and always left the lines of communication open. I have since recommended several friends to him and they were equally as pleased! His work is a treasure that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Wedding Concepts Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 3861 Ottawa Lane Hollywood, 33026 See on map