Upland, CA 91786 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Art Films

Artistic-custom HD films begin at $1,500 and include delivery of your film on both DVD and Blu-ray disc, offering full editing and chaptered menus. You may also select from many additional options to meet your unique taste.

Studio appointments are available if you would like to see some full HD films in person or you can contact us with any questions.

Be sure to visit our main website to view the "Featured Wedding Film" and more samples of our work.

0aa690e605c9811c 1273577631554 11
0aa690e605c9811c 1273577631554 11

1 Reviews for Wedding Art Films

lili · Married on 11/11/2013

0.4
      0.5

When I hired Alec Moreno to be my videographer for my wedding I expected great videography work but instead I got nothing but the back of my head and my husbands head recorded. I spoke to Alec a few days before the wedding to touch base with him and I let him know that the church did not have any restrictions on videography, therefore he was free to move about the entire church, the alter, and the pews. Alec and I both felt we had a good understanding of our expectations, but when I received my wedding video I realized he did not put in any effort. Do you want to know what my church video consists of? My husbands face and my face only fully appear for appox. 5 seconds then then rest of the video he records from the back of the church! So for the next 45 minutes he records the back of our heads. Completely disregards the fact that he can move around. He claims to be a professional videographer, but WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND records the backs of an entire wedding. He didnt even bother to capture full face shots front the front of the church (you know to capture the newlyweds smiles). All he basically did was place his camera on a tri-pod at the back of the church and zoom in and out!!!! Really Alec? I could of hired my 15 yr. old cousin and he could of done a better job. Alec made empty promises and made me have high expectations but what I really got was a poor video. And worst of all, when I confronted him about the video he never apologized and said "that was some of my best work". REALLY? Zooming in and out from the back of the church is your best work? Highly dissapointed in his work, I expected my video to look somewhat close to the videos he posts on his website but not even close. If you are looking for a great videographer, he is not the one. He ruined my wedding video and didnt even bother to remedy the situation after I notified him of his poor job. Shame on you Alec!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Wedding Art Films FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD