6671 w sunset blvd 1535, Los Angeles, CA 90028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About SoCal Dream Weddings

We are a flowering start-up LA Based Business, offering high level Wedding Video Productions, with a cutting edge approach.

Unlike many other Wedding Videographers, we make it our first priority to pre plan with the families, to the point where we can name the whole family tree. We do this to enstill that each video we create provides its own personal & unique story that comes alive upon each viewing even years later. In essence, we don't film just to show you what happened, as much as to tell the story of the day.

Our production quality rivals that of any competitors (Watch our videos they speak for themselves!at a much lower cost, and we offer many different packages to suit whatever need your Perfect Day may require.

?Please call us to find out more or set up a free consultation, we are local in the Los Angeles area.

We look forward to meeting you, and would be honored to tell your story!

Follow SoCal Dream Weddings on

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

9 Reviews for SoCal Dream Weddings

Heidi · Married on 08/20/2016

Oren and his team did an outstanding job capturing our wedding day!! We left for our honeymoon the day after our wedding and returned 2 weeks later. The day we returned from the honeymoon, the highlight reel from our wedding was already in my inbox! The quality of his work is beyond impressive!! I shared the highlight reel he created on facebook and I had atleast 10 people ask me for his information because his work is AMAZING!! Two weeks later I had a hard copy of the highlight reel, longer video of the wedding and all of the raw footage in the mail! I couldn't believe how quick he was able to pull everything together for us! His timeliness is impressive, but the most impressive part of Oren's work is his content. I can't rave about the quality of his work enough. I absolutely LOVE the videos he put together of our wedding. It truly captured everything! If you want a high quality videographer who will not only capture every moment, but also put it together in a timeless video - hire OREN! He is the best and I can't thank him enough!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Hazel · Married on 09/05/2015

Oren and his team did such a phenomenal job and created such an amazing highlight reel
    for us. My husband and I were in love with his creativity and when we first saw our video we
    were smiling from ear to ear.
    He does high quality job for a very reasonable price! He captures every moment and we couldn't
    Be happier with the result.
    They were amazing. They never got in the way, sometimes I forget they were there!
    I would hire them again and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
    Here's the highlight reel:

Sent on 09/30/2015

Shye · Married on 06/14/2015

We hired SoCal Dream Weddings for our June 14, 2015 wedding and I am speechless at the amazing job they did. They were so professional, so great to work with. We got the highlight reel so quickly and it was so well done. They caught so many moments I didn't even realize happened! I know that it's pretty common for people to think their highlight reel is the best, but I'm pretty sure ours really is the best. It's like they knew exactly who we were and what we were about and made the perfect video for us. Oren and Justin made everyone feel so comfortable and they were able to get such great moments on film. They worked such magic on our wedding day! They really stepped up and caught a lot of our wedding day that would have been lost had we just hired a photographer. I am truly grateful! We booked them over a year in advance, so I'm not sure of their prices these days, but they are worth every penny. Our friends and family are so in love with our highlight reel! We received the full-length video while we were on our honeymoon so we haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, but our parents really loved it!

I highly suggest looking at their YouTube channel and/or visiting their website to get a glimpse of their amazing work. They should win awards... I can't say enough nice things.

Sent on 09/15/2015

SoCal Dream Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1999
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD

• 6671 w sunset blvd, 1535 Los Angeles, 90028 See on map
    4104091953 (Phone number)
    Location of (SoCal Dream Weddings)