Sola Salon Studios 485 Royer Drive 101a, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number

About WB Upstyles

WB Upstyles is a professional hair styling company based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. This hair studio specializes in creating custom hairstyles for clients on their wedding day that will make them feel absolutely extraordinary. From elegant updos to long flowing locks, WB Upstyles can provide a look that will be absolutely stunning.

WB Upstyles offers a wide variety of hair styling services for you to take advantage of. The studio offers a hair trial session in order for the stylist to further understand your desired look. The hair trial also serves the purpose to test out your hairstyle of choice and make sure your hair is exactly how you want it to look on your big day. The company offers its services for engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, weddings, and other special life events. Additionally, the stylists at the company provide their services on-site for your convenience.

• Ego Trip Hair Salon

WB Upstyles 4
WB Upstyles 5

Katrina · Married on 10/12/2019

book whitney now!

Whitney was amazing to work with from start of finish of my wedding process. She was so sweet and made the process super easy. All my bridesmaids and myself left her chair feeling great. Seh is super talented and books up fast so I highly recommend to book her ASAP!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Laura · Married on 10/06/2019

So talented!

Let me just start off by saying that if you don't use Whitney as your hair stylist on your wedding day you're doing something wrong! I showed her a picture and she executed what I wanted exactly. My bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law and myself looked flawless! She was such a pleasure and so easy to work with. Couldn't have made a better decision for my special day!

WB Upstyles 6
    WB Upstyles 7
    WB Upstyles 8
    Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/29/2019

Talented is an understatement

I'm not sure where to begin with my experience with Whitney. I had stalked her out on Insta about 1.5yrs prior to my wedding, I had to have her do my hair after seeing her work on Instagram. I booked her through her the salon which she worked at the time, which turned out to be a nightmare. After talking to Whitney about the situation I had cancelled my contract through Luxe and went directly through her. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. She made everything so easy and less stressful. I started to go to Whit to get my hair colored for about a year prior to the wedding. She made me feel so comfortable and she is so easy to talk with. The day of my trial I couldn't stop looking at myself, she is so freaking talented. I had a vision and she killed it. All of my bridesmaids and mom looked like absolute babes and they all loved their hair on the wedding day. What I would do to go back and have a re-play of the whole day. I've never felt more beautiful and confident on my wedding day all thanks to Whitney and the MKUP the Beauty Studio. You are making a mistake if you don't have Whitney do your hair for your wedding!

WB Upstyles 9
    WB Upstyles 14
    WB Upstyles 15
    Sent on 09/11/2019

WB Upstyles FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
    $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts