WB Upstyles Reviews

15 | Lancaster, PA

15 Reviews for WB Upstyles

Katrina · Married on 10/12/2019

book whitney now!

Whitney was amazing to work with from start of finish of my wedding process. She was so sweet and made the process super easy. All my bridesmaids and myself left her chair feeling great. Seh is super talented and books up fast so I highly recommend to book her ASAP!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Laura · Married on 10/06/2019

So talented!

Let me just start off by saying that if you don't use Whitney as your hair stylist on your wedding day you're doing something wrong! I showed her a picture and she executed what I wanted exactly. My bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law and myself looked flawless! She was such a pleasure and so easy to work with. Couldn't have made a better decision for my special day!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/29/2019

Talented is an understatement

I'm not sure where to begin with my experience with Whitney. I had stalked her out on Insta about 1.5yrs prior to my wedding, I had to have her do my hair after seeing her work on Instagram. I booked her through her the salon which she worked at the time, which turned out to be a nightmare. After talking to Whitney about the situation I had cancelled my contract through Luxe and went directly through her. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. She made everything so easy and less stressful. I started to go to Whit to get my hair colored for about a year prior to the wedding. She made me feel so comfortable and she is so easy to talk with. The day of my trial I couldn't stop looking at myself, she is so freaking talented. I had a vision and she killed it. All of my bridesmaids and mom looked like absolute babes and they all loved their hair on the wedding day. What I would do to go back and have a re-play of the whole day. I've never felt more beautiful and confident on my wedding day all thanks to Whitney and the MKUP the Beauty Studio. You are making a mistake if you don't have Whitney do your hair for your wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Sarah Veronis · Married on 12/31/2018

Crazy Talented and a Joy to work with!

Truly cannot say enough about Whitney! Professional, Positive, and TALENTED! She is a true JOY to work with. Whitney made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and created a unique and gorgeous updo for my New Year's Eve wedding.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Morgan · Married on 12/21/2018

Talent!

I am so glad I picked Whitney to do my hair on my wedding day. She is responsive, organized and sooo nice!!! If you’re not sure exactly what you want she is full of ideas. However, I did know what I wanted and she created it perfectly. I felt like a princess on my wedding day and she played a huge role in that. I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Lena

Lena Sia · Married on 10/21/2018

Love her! Highly recommend!!

Whitney came recommended through another vendor. I live in NJ and my wedding was in PA so we didn’t do a trial. I followed Whitney on Instagram and knew she’d nail whatever hairstyle we chose! We communicated primarily thru email and she was always prompt to respond to any questions. I sent her the hairstyles we liked ahead of time. We decided on adding an additional hairstylist in order to be ready on time and we had a large party. Both arrived early and we were ready to go on time! We were even done earlier than expected. I highly recommend hiring Whitney for your wedding, especially if you like those dreamy boho-style hairdo’s. She was even able to accommodate the moms who liked sleeker hairstyles.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Ali · Married on 10/19/2018

Extremely Talented & Friendly

It was absolutely AMAZING to have Whitney style my hair for my wedding. From beginning to end, she was understanding, caring, and friendly. She went above and beyond to make sure I looked exactly how I wanted to. When I met her for my trial, she listened to exactly what I wanted. She even styled my hair two different ways for me to see both. On the day of my wedding, I ended up combining both of the hair styles she did for my trial into one look. I was not at all nervous about switching my hairstyle on the day of my wedding because Whitney is extremely talented. Whitney made everything easy and laidback, during a typically chaotic day!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2018

best decision hands down! BOOK HER!!

Whitney is extremely talented, sweet, flexible, and fun! My hair looked amazing and months later I am still having people come up to me complimenting me on it! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair as well! She isn't a regular hair stylist, but a true artist! Book her, best decision I ever made!

Breanna · Married on 09/23/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Whitney is SUCH a pleasure to work with! She is so beyond sweet and ofcourse on top of that incredibly talented. Her work, in my opinion (I am also a stylist myself), is unparalleled in our area. She is excellent with communication, not once did we ever worry about a thing because Whitney always got back to us right away. Your hair will never look better and you’ll feel so happy the morning of your special day because of how joyful and wonderful she is to work with! She managed to get my shy niece who is very weary of strangers and having her photo taken to laugh, smile, and take a picture with her. Would not change a thing about our hair on the day of my wedding!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Erin · Married on 06/02/2018

Perfect wedding hair

Whitney is such a gem. She is extremely talented and flexible. I asked for a completely different hairstyle on my wedding day compared to my hair trial and she was able to pull it off perfectly. She is professional yet friendly. My 6 bridesmaids also loved their hair. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

Whit is the best!

I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect experience with my hair for my wedding day! Whit makes everyone feel so comfortable and knows how to quickly determine someone’s personality to create the most perfect updo. All of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair. She is extremely creative, efficient, and super friendly! I would highly recommend her!

Christine · Married on 03/10/2018

Wedding day hair

Whit was fantastic. She understood what I wanted for my bridesmaids' hair as well as my own on my wedding day. For bridesmaids, I described the style I wanted and let her do essentially whatever she wanted. She did a lovely job with such little guidance! We had a trial practice session at her house for my own hair... and then I changed my mind about my hair style before the day of the wedding! She was flexible and did a great job creating a hair style off a small picture. I would hire Whit again in an instant.

Megan · Married on 02/17/2018

Amazing!! Whitney is so talented.

Whitney is a hair rockstar! Outside of being the nicest person, she is so creative and brings all of your hair dreams to come to life. I reached out to a Whitney to do my bridal party’s hair for my wedding day. She is incredible. Outside of my hair, I had 6 bridesmaids and my mom and MIL. We were all finished with plenty of time and everyone looked amazing. She captured exactly what everyone wanted and our hair lasted the whole night. Everyone was so pleased and we all received so many compliments. I highly recommend Whitney for any of your hair needs!

korrie · Married on 03/10/2016

A moment of calm during a whirlwind day!

Whitney has this uncanny ability to make you feel like you’ve known her all your life. I don’t have a regular salon or hairdresser, so I had no idea where to start for my wedding day. Thankfully, my sister came to rescue and booked Whitney. I instantly felt relaxed when I sat down with her. All morning I was running around, feeling 100 different emotions, so the last thing I wanted to do was sit still and get my hair done. Yet pretty soon, we were chatting away, and I could feel my brain starting to calm down. She has a great presence, can read the room, and knows what you want, even if you don’t. And this is just her as a person, never mind the fact that she is insanely talented when it comes to hair. In a matter of hours, she did all the women’s hair in my party, some that weren’t even scheduled. She was professional, on time, flexible with changes, and overall the sweetest person. I would recommend Whitney to every bride out there that not only wants to look her best, but feel her best as well!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Awesome!!!!!

She did an amazing job! Everyone was so happy with their hair:) I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2019