Bronx, NY 10499 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Wave Hill

Stephanie · Married on 12/05/2015

Wave Hill is your hidden gem of Riverdale! The garden is well kept, beautiful views and the people who work there are incredible nice. Everyone was in awe when they were walking from the parking lot to the venue. The place is gorgeous and has a lot of history which is why I chose Wave Hill as my wedding venue. Michael who handled my wedding from start to finish was amazing! Nicest guy you will ever meet and with all the running around he does, when he sees your face, he stops to say hello, greets you and just a pleasure to work with! Wave Hill is now my hiding place when I need to get away and enjoy some peace and relaxation. The greenhouse, the Wave Hill House and even the shop are all amazing! Go see for yourself, you will know what I am talking about!

Sent on 12/07/2015

3.5

Although expensive to rent for a wedding, it is incredibly beautiful. Our son's wedding was held there, and everything was perfect, although costly.

Sent on 09/02/2013

monisha · Married on 09/03/2016

3.5

Wave Hill was the absolutely perfect backdrop for our wedding. It's beautiful and picturesque with very friendly staff! Everyone at my wedding was so surprised we were even still in NYC - they had never seen anything like it.

Sent on 10/09/2016