Waterhouse Studios Photography

Wilkesboro, NC View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hello and welcome! I am Lauren Waterhouse; owner and photographer of Waterhouse Studios Photography. I travel all over North Carolina and beyond in search of amazing weddings and awesome clientele. I founded Waterhouse Studios through the simple idea that there should be a higher standard for creativity, performance and fun in the wedding photography industry.

I travel anywhere and everywhere with the intention of transforming the wedding scene. My wedding photography is inspired by my passion to experience a couple’s bond and to share their love in an intimate, personalized way. I believe that weddings are a social celebration of a very sacred commitment. I feel honored to be a participant in every wedding I shoot and treat both the day and the people involved with the highest level of respect. Most of all, weddings are a day filled with beauty and magic that emerges effortlessly. I believe that my job is to capture that magic in the most authentic way – unobtrusively, honestly and joyfully.

My focus is on journalistic style photography. I limit the number of posed and staged photographs and try instead to highlight the laughter, tears, and passion that you and your guests will be feeling without my heavy involvement. My approach is contemporary and always in the best of taste. I strive for the perfect combination of timeless elegance and fresh style and try to represent the grace, distinction, and style that is possible in wedding photography.

Please consider this as my way of introducing myself and as an invitation to check out my website and glimpse something a little different in photography! - www.waterhousestudios.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Megan
    Megan S. Married on 12/15/2019

Excellent!

Could not have asked for better!

Waterhouse Studios Photography's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for reviewing us!! We greatly appreciate it and I know Jill really enjoyed working with the two of you!! Please keep us in mind for any future photography you may need :) -Lauren
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 10/20/2019

Water-House Studio Photography

Water-House Studio Photography has an amazing team. They are all real flexible around your schedule and does an awesome job with editing the photos and making your memories turn into an incredible photo session. I really recommend them!
  • Pam
    Pam S. Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing photos!

Jill and Waterhouse did am amazing job!! I can’t say enough about them. We were so pleased with our photos.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

The Barn at Blueberry Hill The Barn at Blueberry Hill Barn & Farm Weddings

The pictures are remarkable, love these photographers.

Embellished Events for You Embellished Events for You Wedding Planners

WaterHouse Studios really captures the event with their photos. It's the close attention to details and willingness to go above and beyond client expectations that really sets them apart.

A Bushel and A Peck Vintage Rentals A Bushel and A Peck Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

I have worked with Lauren of Waterhouse Studios on several occasions and I am always beyond happy with the images and she is such a pleasure to work with! She is so talented, I can't recommend her enough!

315 10th St Wilkesboro, NC, 28659
9192140071
Location of (Waterhouse Studios Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding