Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Walsh Wedding Stories

International destination wedding photographer who has covered 1,000 weddings all over the world.

If you´re looking for a destination wedding photographer and videographer in Costa Rica I´m your man. My team of videographers and photographers have covered the wedding photography and videography of over 1,000 couples in USA, Mexico, Europe, the Caribbean, and Central America. I especially love outdoor weddings either at the beach, jungle or mountain. I specialize in documenting moments and telling stories and It would be an honor to tell your story.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Video (1)
Prints (1)

I have the best memories from my wedding thanks to Rodolfo Walsh from Walsh Wedding Stories. I contacted Rodolfo through his web page around 10 months before my wedding, I had seen some of his work and loved it, and after a short email exchange I was convinced. I made the payment in full (half right away and half 15 days before the wedding).
My wedding took place in Cardedeu, Lake Coatepeque, El Salvador on feb 3 2018. Rodolfo was there at 2:00 p.m. sharp, right when I was starting to get ready with my mom, my maid of honor and my three dogs. I can honestly say, since the moment he got there, the whole experience was amazing. It felt like I was being photographed by someone I had known for years, he made me feel confortable, no stress at all, even made my husband smile (which NEVER happens), and was the sweetest with my pups! Rodolfo and his crew were very professional, and most of all very kind and fun. They shot genuine moments, from my mom’s (happy) tears, the jokes between me and my bridesmaids, the kisses with my dogs, the groom and his groomsmen, to the magical ceremony and fun reception!
The end result was amazing, the pictures are magical, he captured the perfect moments and I couldn’t be happier!
p.s I fully recommend asking for the drone!!! The pictures taken with it are breathtaking!

Photo
Profile Picture Maria, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
4.7

Wedding renewal Jamaica.

We wanted a photographer that would take photos that were creative, spontaneous, fun and willing to travel to destination weddings. Surfing the net brought up a number of destination photographers, their biography and more importantly samples of work. We were attracted to Walsh photography.

Next step was to make sure he was legit. First off we have never heard of Walsh photography before this and neither has any of our friends ever used his services. We did our due deligence as much as we could through the internet and social media.

Next step was to contact Walsh photography. Rodolfo response was prompt. Communication was via email and whatsapp. We discussed what we were looking for in our photography and exchanged ideas. Next step was to review the contract and to pay half the fee in advance. The payment was the most difficult part as we were just not sure if this was a scam and this was no small amount. We took the plunge! The rest is history.

We met Rodolfo 6-9 months later in Jamaica. Phew, we were really worried it was going to be a no show. Wedding without a photographer #%&*€! Rodolfo scouted the venue the day before the wedding and the next day he was on site. Very punctual and patient. He made us very comfortable, easy to work with, took photo without us even knowing it ( these photo were one of our favourites). His photography and videography was AWESOME. Words cannot say enough but his pictures depict a million word. Just see for yourself and take the plunge! Thanks Rodolfo and Christiaan! See you guys in 10 years.

Kind regards
Erwin & Michelle

Profile Picture Erwin, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so thankful to have found Rodolfo. He is extremely talented! He knows how to turn everything he sees to an opportunity for a creative shot. He captured every precious moment. We are also extremely thankful for his team that helped us get around and make sure every detail was in place for the shot. Best decision and investment, it’s worth every penny! We could not have asked for a better photographer or team to be with us on our special day! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Ariane, 11/12/17, 1 Review