Walsh Wedding Stories

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

If you're looking for a destination wedding photographer and videographer in Costa Rica I'm your man. My team of videographers and photographers have covered the wedding photography and videography of over 1,000 couples in USA, Mexico, Europe, the Caribbean, and Central America. I especially love outdoor weddings either at the beach, jungle or mountain. I specialize in documenting moments and telling stories and It would be an honor to tell your story.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Trash The Dress
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Elena
    Elena L. Getting married on 03/11/2022

Outstanding talent + outstanding customer service = never letting go

The minute I got engaged I knew that what I wanted the most, was exceptional photography (over food, music, etc.) for our wedding. So, I began my search for the perfect photographer, and after reviewing a gazillion portfolios, Walsh's stood out the most to me. I live in Honduras and even though our wedding took place in the middle of the pandemic, he demonstrated outstanding willingness to be here no matter what! What's more, our wedding date fell in between two of the most devastating hurricanes we've had in my country in the last 20 years. Guess what?? Walsh was in Tegucigalpa 2 nights prior to our wedding event!! I couldn't believe his level of professionalism and commitment. Since the moment I contacted him, he was cordial and followed up on our wedding plans. I payed up in advance for his services to book the date and I have to say, it's the best investment I could've done. What he did with our wedding photos is pure magic! I couldn't believe my eyes when we received them. One does not find such level of attention to detail every day! More than a picture his work is ART. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and his cheerfulness was so pleasant and contagious. We couldn't be more grateful, for he captured our special moment in the dreamiest of ways! He has such a gift! It was truly a pleasure working with Walsh. Outstanding talent + outstanding customer service = never letting go. We can't wait for our next shoot! We're bringing him with us to our honeymoon once pandemic goes away!

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Wow Elena. Thanks so much for your beautiful words! I somehow missed your review and just read it. It fills my heart to know that you were so happy with my service! I really enjoyed photographing you. You're a very special person!
  • Andrea
    Andrea S. Married on 05/22/2021

Rodolfo Walsh is the best!

Rodolfo was the best choice we could make! We had to change the wedding date several times due to the pandemic and he was always willing to support us. The day of the event, he showed off! He took the most beautiful photos of us and he always did it with the best attitude, giving his best. You can see that he loves what he does and that is reflected in the photos

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Andrea. Thanks so much for the great review. I really enjoyed meeting you and photographing such a special and fun couple!
  • Paulina
    Paulina S. Married on 03/13/2021

The Perfect Experience

The best wedding photography experience we could ever ask for! Rodolfo made it fun and comfortable for us! And of course, the final work is breathtaking! Very easy to work with, and super attentive to details. We did pictures and video the day of our wedding, and an additional personal session through the town after the wedding (highly recommend). We would recommend Walsh Wedding Stories to everyone looking for a photographer for their big day! Thank you for everything!

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Thanks for the great review and your beautiful words Paulina. It was a real honor to share with you your Big Day!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

San Jose
502-57081966
Location of (Walsh Wedding Stories)

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding