San Jose, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Walsh Wedding Stories

If you're looking for a destination wedding photographer and videographer in Costa Rica I'm your man. My team of videographers and photographers have covered the wedding photography and videography of over 1,000 couples in USA, Mexico, Europe, the Caribbean, and Central America. I especially love outdoor weddings either at the beach, jungle or mountain. I specialize in documenting moments and telling stories and It would be an honor to tell your story.

Follow Walsh Wedding Stories on

• Stories Wedding Photography Costa Rica
  • Photography By Mauricio A. Ureña G.
  • Javier Méndez Photography
fotografos de boda san bernardo guatemala 2
blue waters antigua caribbean wedding photographer
blue waters antigua caribbean wedding photographer
Walsh Wedding Stories
bondi beach sydney australia wedding photographer
fotografos de boda guatemala hacienda nueva 2
a1220469062d663a SH2A8034
beach wedding costa rica

41 Reviews for Walsh Wedding Stories

Gabriela Bibby · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Best experience i've ever had!

Throughout my life I've worked with many photographers and videographers for family events, I love getting photographs of important moments taken. My experience with Walsh Wedding Stories has been by far the best one of them all. Saying that the videographer and photographers were the best vendors in my whole wedding it's not enough. They really went above and beyond to make us happy... They were there on time, they were so patient and took all the shots I asked them to. Our wedding took place at Coatepeque Lake, El Salvador. My husband and his family didn't speak Spanish but the whole team made sure they felt included and comfortable the whole day. It's also important to mention that the communication before the wedding was amazing too, fast replies, easy booking and easy options for paying the deposit to reserve the date. If I would recommend Walsh Wedding Stories to anyone out there getting ready for the big day and wanting to get your pictures taken by the best team there is!!! Thank you everyone in this team for making our big day more than magic.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Gabriela! It was an honor taking your photos and video. Really happy to know that we were your favorite wedding vendors!!!
  • Eddy

Eddy Rosales · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Very professional team and great person

First off I would like to let you know how much aida and I love the trailer!!!!! It is perfect in every way, we really feel like you really captured the entire wedding mood our how our special weekend was. Your team was amazing at everything they did and I am so thankful to have found the right person for our special day.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Thanks for the great review Eddy. It was a real honor to have done the photos and video of your special day!!!!
  • Ruby

Ruby Balderas · Married on 07/27/2019

Truly Outstanding

Words cannot express how grateful my husband and I are that Rodolfo and the videographer worked at in capturing the most important day of our lives.
    We got married at the Waldorf Astoria Pedregal Resort in Los Cabos and were lucky to have found Rodolfo after tons of online researching. I loved Rodolfo's work so much that I wanted to lock him down right away by signing a contract and placing a down payment before anyone else could claim him on our wedding weekend. I believe that anyone can take photos however not everyone has the talent and creativity that Rodolfo has. Rodolfo made sure to get the perfect angles, background, and pose to capture our most cherished day.
    Prior to the wedding Rodolfo took his time in getting to know us. We were in close contact and upon meeting Rodolfo and the videographer in Cabo we immediately felt as if we were in safe hands. It was like having two friends there with you. Their experience and professionalism allows you to relax and enjoy the best day of your life.
    Rodolfo and the videographer are truly talented. When we got the photos I was blown away and when we got the video I was in tears because it was so amazing.
    The drone photos were absolutely phenomenal. It takes skill to work the drone and capture photos at the perfect moments. Everyone has been commenting on the drone photos and asking who is the photographer/videographer.
    Rodolfo genuinely has a passion for what he does and it shines through in his work. We could not be happier with the outcome of the photos and video. We sincerely appreciate all the hard work, time, and care they put into capturing memories we will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Wow Ruby!!!! Can't thank you enough for the wonderful review you just wrote. I'm speechless. It makes me extremely happy to know that our work blew you away and caused you tears!!! It was a real honor to have met you and thanks so much for the trust you laid upon us.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Walsh Wedding Stories FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• San Jose See on map
    502-57081966 (Phone number)
    Location of (Walsh Wedding Stories)