San Jose, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Walsh Wedding Stories

If you´re looking for a destination wedding photographer and videographer in Costa Rica I´m your man. My team of videographers and photographers have covered the wedding photography and videography of over 1,000 couples in USA, Mexico, Europe, the Caribbean, and Central America. I especially love outdoor weddings either at the beach, jungle or mountain. I specialize in documenting moments and telling stories and It would be an honor to tell your story.

Follow Walsh Wedding Stories on

• Stories Wedding Photography Costa Rica
  • Photography By Mauricio A. Ureña G.
  • Aquamarine Photography
fotografos de boda san bernardo guatemala 2
blue waters antigua caribbean wedding photographer
blue waters antigua caribbean wedding photographer
Walsh Wedding Stories
bondi beach sydney australia wedding photographer
fotografos de boda guatemala hacienda nueva 2
a1220469062d663a SH2A8034
beach wedding costa rica

44 Reviews for Walsh Wedding Stories

• Elena

Elena Lucia Bueso · Getting married on 03/11/2022

Outstanding talent + outstanding customer service = never letting go

The minute I got engaged I knew that what I wanted the most, was exceptional photography (over food, music, etc.) for our wedding. So, I began my search for the perfect photographer, and after reviewing a gazillion portfolios, Walsh's stood out the most to me. I live in Honduras and even though our wedding took place in the middle of the pandemic, he demonstrated outstanding willingness to be here no matter what! What's more, our wedding date fell in between two of the most devastating hurricanes we've had in my country in the last 20 years. Guess what?? Walsh was in Tegucigalpa 2 nights prior to our wedding event!! I couldn't believe his level of professionalism and commitment. Since the moment I contacted him, he was cordial and followed up on our wedding plans. I payed up in advance for his services to book the date and I have to say, it's the best investment I could've done. What he did with our wedding photos is pure magic! I couldn't believe my eyes when we received them. One does not find such level of attention to detail every day! More than a picture his work is ART. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and his cheerfulness was so pleasant and contagious. We couldn't be more grateful, for he captured our special moment in the dreamiest of ways! He has such a gift! It was truly a pleasure working with Walsh. Outstanding talent + outstanding customer service = never letting go. We can't wait for our next shoot! We're bringing him with us to our honeymoon once pandemic goes away!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Gabriela Bibby · Married on 10/11/2020

Best experience i've ever had!

Throughout my life I've worked with many photographers and videographers for family events, I love getting photographs of important moments taken. My experience with Walsh Wedding Stories has been by far the best one of them all. Saying that the videographer and photographers were the best vendors in my whole wedding it's not enough. They really went above and beyond to make us happy... They were there on time, they were so patient and took all the shots I asked them to. Our wedding took place at Coatepeque Lake, El Salvador. My husband and his family didn't speak Spanish but the whole team made sure they felt included and comfortable the whole day. It's also important to mention that the communication before the wedding was amazing too, fast replies, easy booking and easy options for paying the deposit to reserve the date. If I would recommend Walsh Wedding Stories to anyone out there getting ready for the big day and wanting to get your pictures taken by the best team there is!!! Thank you everyone in this team for making our big day more than magic.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Gabriela! It was an honor taking your photos and video. Really happy to know that we were your favorite wedding vendors!!!

Camila Zaldivar · Married on 10/10/2020

BEST decision we ever made! Thank you!

Rodolfo and his team were incredible! Their pictures are so unique, he is a true artist. They were able to capture our wedding day perfectly, and were always professional, energetic, and made sure we had a great time. I would recommend them to anyone looking to capture their special day.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Thanks for the great review Camila. It was an honor to do your photos and video in Houston!!!! Wish you all the happiness in the world.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Walsh Wedding Stories FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• San Jose See on map
    502-57081966 (Phone number)
    Location of (Walsh Wedding Stories)