San Jose, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Walsh Wedding Stories

If you're looking for a destination wedding photographer and videographer in Costa Rica I'm your man. My team of videographers and photographers have covered the wedding photography and videography of over 1,000 couples in USA, Mexico, Europe, the Caribbean, and Central America. I especially love outdoor weddings either at the beach, jungle or mountain. I specialize in documenting moments and telling stories and It would be an honor to tell your story.

Follow Walsh Wedding Stories on

fotografos de boda san bernardo guatemala 2
blue waters antigua caribbean wedding photographer
blue waters antigua caribbean wedding photographer
Walsh Wedding Stories
bondi beach sydney australia wedding photographer
fotografos de boda guatemala hacienda nueva 2
beach wedding costa rica
destination wedding costa rica

33 Reviews for Walsh Wedding Stories

• I

Ivanna · Married on 08/04/2018

I really enjoyed working with Rodolfo! I am from Honduras and was looking for an artistic photographer who could capture my wedding day in the most magical way! One of my friends hired him for her wedding, and once I saw the photos I knew I had to hire him too!

Even though I had never met him in person, I payed the total amount before my wedding. I am really glad I hired him! Photos turned out amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Walsh Wedding Stories 5
    Walsh Wedding Stories 6
    Walsh Wedding Stories 7

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Ivanna. It was a great honor and a great experience travelling to Honduras to do the photos of your gorgeous wedding! It was great to meet both of you. You guys make an amazing couple. Thanks so much for the great review! Wish you all the hapiness in the world.

Maria · Married on 02/03/2018

I have the best memories from my wedding thanks to Rodolfo Walsh from Walsh Wedding Stories. I contacted Rodolfo through his web page around 10 months before my wedding, I had seen some of his work and loved it, and after a short email exchange I was convinced. I made the payment in full (half right away and half 15 days before the wedding).
    My wedding took place in Cardedeu, Lake Coatepeque, El Salvador on feb 3 2018. Rodolfo was there at 2:00 p.m. sharp, right when I was starting to get ready with my mom, my maid of honor and my three dogs. I can honestly say, since the moment he got there, the whole experience was amazing. It felt like I was being photographed by someone I had known for years, he made me feel confortable, no stress at all, even made my husband smile (which NEVER happens), and was the sweetest with my pups! Rodolfo and his crew were very professional, and most of all very kind and fun. They shot genuine moments, from my mom’s (happy) tears, the jokes between me and my bridesmaids, the kisses with my dogs, the groom and his groomsmen, to the magical ceremony and fun reception!
    The end result was amazing, the pictures are magical, he captured the perfect moments and I couldn’t be happier!
    p.s I fully recommend asking for the drone!!! The pictures taken with it are breathtaking!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Walsh Wedding Stories 12
    Walsh Wedding Stories 13
    Walsh Wedding Stories 14

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hola Bea. Thanks so much for the amazing review. From the moment I stepped into your room I felt the same way....like I had known you for years!!! There was an instant connection! Yours falls into the category of weddings I will never forget.....everything was so perfect, relaxing and lots of fun! Wish you all the happiness in the world!!!

Jose · Married on 12/08/2017

We had a great experience with Rodolfo and his crew. It was a true joy to have our picture shoots with him. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Walsh Wedding Stories 19
    Walsh Wedding Stories 20
    Walsh Wedding Stories 21

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi José. Thanks so much for the great review. I really enjoyed meeting both of you. It was an honor to do your photos and video. Have a wonderful married life!!!

Walsh Wedding Stories FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• San Jose, See on map