Walsh Wedding Stories Reviews

33 Reviews for Walsh Wedding Stories

33 Walsh Wedding Stories Reviews
  • I

Ivanna · Married on 08/04/2018

I really enjoyed working with Rodolfo! I am from Honduras and was looking for an artistic photographer who could capture my wedding day in the most magical way! One of my friends hired him for her wedding, and once I saw the photos I knew I had to hire him too!

Even though I had never met him in person, I payed the total amount before my wedding. I am really glad I hired him! Photos turned out amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Walsh Wedding Stories 5
    Walsh Wedding Stories 6
    Walsh Wedding Stories 7

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Ivanna. It was a great honor and a great experience travelling to Honduras to do the photos of your gorgeous wedding! It was great to meet both of you. You guys make an amazing couple. Thanks so much for the great review! Wish you all the hapiness in the world.

Maria · Married on 02/03/2018

I have the best memories from my wedding thanks to Rodolfo Walsh from Walsh Wedding Stories. I contacted Rodolfo through his web page around 10 months before my wedding, I had seen some of his work and loved it, and after a short email exchange I was convinced. I made the payment in full (half right away and half 15 days before the wedding).
    My wedding took place in Cardedeu, Lake Coatepeque, El Salvador on feb 3 2018. Rodolfo was there at 2:00 p.m. sharp, right when I was starting to get ready with my mom, my maid of honor and my three dogs. I can honestly say, since the moment he got there, the whole experience was amazing. It felt like I was being photographed by someone I had known for years, he made me feel confortable, no stress at all, even made my husband smile (which NEVER happens), and was the sweetest with my pups! Rodolfo and his crew were very professional, and most of all very kind and fun. They shot genuine moments, from my mom’s (happy) tears, the jokes between me and my bridesmaids, the kisses with my dogs, the groom and his groomsmen, to the magical ceremony and fun reception!
    The end result was amazing, the pictures are magical, he captured the perfect moments and I couldn’t be happier!
    p.s I fully recommend asking for the drone!!! The pictures taken with it are breathtaking!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Walsh Wedding Stories 12
    Walsh Wedding Stories 13
    Walsh Wedding Stories 14

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hola Bea. Thanks so much for the amazing review. From the moment I stepped into your room I felt the same way....like I had known you for years!!! There was an instant connection! Yours falls into the category of weddings I will never forget.....everything was so perfect, relaxing and lots of fun! Wish you all the happiness in the world!!!

Jose · Married on 12/08/2017

We had a great experience with Rodolfo and his crew. It was a true joy to have our picture shoots with him. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Walsh Wedding Stories 19
    Walsh Wedding Stories 20
    Walsh Wedding Stories 21

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi José. Thanks so much for the great review. I really enjoyed meeting both of you. It was an honor to do your photos and video. Have a wonderful married life!!!

Gina · Married on 12/08/2017

The best photographer I have ever met and worked with ... and trust me, I’ve worked with more then a few.

Walsh Wedding Stories 22
  • X

Ximena · Married on 12/02/2017

Rodolfo Walsh is a very talented photographer. Spontaneous, creative, and nice to be around with. We felt very comfortable with him and with his way of work. The pictures and the video of our wedding were better than we expected. He was able to capture the best moments of that special day. We are very happy we chose him.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Walsh Wedding Stories 23

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Thanks for your great review Ximena. It was a real honor to do your photos and video!!! Wish you all the happiness in the world!

Ariane · Married on 11/12/2017

We are so thankful to have found Rodolfo. He is extremely talented! He knows how to turn everything he sees to an opportunity for a creative shot. He captured every precious moment. We are also extremely thankful for his team that helped us get around and make sure every detail was in place for the shot. Best decision and investment, it’s worth every penny! We could not have asked for a better photographer or team to be with us on our special day! THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Walsh Wedding Stories 31
    Walsh Wedding Stories 32
    Walsh Wedding Stories 33

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Ariane. Thanks for the great review! It was a real honor to do the photos and video of your beautiful wedding. You guys were really wonderful to work with!!! I wish you all the happiness in the world!!!

Sebastian · Married on 09/15/2017

Where to start? What a ride our wedding was. When someone tells you planning a wedding is “stressful…” it is the understatement of the century. Every possible thing that could go wrong at a wedding, went wrong at our wedding: Hurricane devastating the country, earthquakes, strikes at airport in Madrid for guests flying out of Spain, hundreds of canceled flights, 42 guests stranded at a myriad of US airports, makeup artists walking out on the bride 90 minutes before the wedding due to a massive hangover (who she flew from the US to Guatemala for this event,) difficult hotel staff, bridesmaid getting strip searched at airport by sleazy agents, landslides on road reaching venue, missing tuxedo bowtie, a plethora of additional charges made by vendors hours before the wedding with threats of walking out on us if we didn’t pay additional charges upfront, rain, police trying to shut us down mid-wedding for noise, missing groomsman, 18 more guests showed up than confirmed so we did not have enough dinner places for guests… The calm in our storm was Rodolfo.
    We reviewed a plethora of online wedding pictures from social media, selected our 3 favorite photographers and planned to interview each. Rodolfo was the second person we saw and didn’t even need to check the 3rd. He was charming, kind, incredibly attentive and professional.
    Fast-forward several months to our wedding, he said he’d arrive by 4pm and he was there 1 hour early to make sure everything was prepared. He and his staff we prompt, professional and always on top of capturing the next best moment. What we’ll carry in our hearts from that day was the smile Rodolfo always managed to turn for us. He shed a different light every difficult situation that arose, and we couldn’t help but laugh. What started out to be stressful and problematic ended up in laughter and amazing photographs. The pictures he took look like magazine covers, he's amazingly talented. I’ll share 3 of my favorites here.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Walsh Wedding Stories 34
    Walsh Wedding Stories 35
    Walsh Wedding Stories 36

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Wow Sebastian. That was some review!!!! Thanks so much for taking your time to write it. It was definitely a very stressful day for the two of you! Realizing that my photos can bring back the happy moments of the day, makes me feel like my mission has been accomplished! I really appreciate your trust and your kindness. You guys make an amazing couple.

Daniela · Married on 09/02/2017

Me encanto la experiencia con Walsh! Las fotos quedaron increíbles y el me entrego todo super a tiempo! Muy recomendado!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Walsh Wedding Stories 37

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hola Daniela. Fue un honor haber estado con ustedes en Honduras para su GRAN día!!! Muchas gracias por la confianza y por el excelente review. Que tengan la mas linda vida matrimonial!!!

Cecilia · Married on 08/05/2017

It was really amazing. We felt very comfortable with Rodolfo, he and his crew were very professional!! His creativity captured moments that made our wedding day more magical and special that exceded our expectations. Thank you for making our day the best!!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Walsh Wedding Stories 38

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Thanks for your great review Ceci. It was our honor to do the photos and video of your BIG day!!! Huge hug to you!!!

Javier · Married on 06/24/2017

Increíble fotógrafo, nos tomo fotos increíbles en guatemala y en San francisco, súper profesional y atento, súper cómodo trabajar con el, súper recomendado!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Javier . Thanks so much for your great review. Your photo session in San Francisco, California was memorable!!! Enjoyed every second with you guys!

Edna · Married on 05/27/2017

Excellent work and experience!!!! Before I even started planning my wedding I had been following Walsh wedding photography on Facebook for a looong time and always loved his work. So when it was time to look for a photographer I contacted Rodolfo via messenger and soon got a quick response. He was very friendly and easy to communicate with. He sent me different package options by email and was very flexible when it came to changing a few things in the package and adding extra hours. For my wedding being in Los Angeles California, him and the videographer both had to fly out here which the pricing was included in the package as well. He made everything very easy to plan. I picked them up from the airport And they stayed with my family, were very friendly and had a great time. Now, the PICTURES AND VIDEO of our wedding was BEYOND OUTSTANDING!!!! Love loved loved every single one of them! I didn't have to be worried of them capturing the special moments of the night because they were on it. They paid attention to every detail and even took shots of surrounding areas. They even looked up some places near by to take us there to take some more pictures. Overall we are super satisfied with their work, professionalism, and friendliness. My family loved their work that even my sister and brother in law are looking forward to using Walsh Wedding Photo in their future weddings. Will totally recommend to anyone who wants an outstanding work of your special day!!! :)

Sent on 08/01/2017

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Edna. Thanks so much for the wonderful review. It was such an honor to share your special day with both of you and your lovely families!!! Had an amazing time at your wedding in Los Angeles. I´m so happy you loved both your photos and video!!!!
  • vera

vera · Married on 04/01/2017

It is always challenging to find services when you are planning a wedding abroad. What I found through my experience, is that after contacting multiple photographers Mr. Rodolfo was the most responsive. He wanted to communicate over the phone right away, as he wanted to make sure he could meet and tailor our needs beyond the packages that he already offered. Our interactions allowed me to develop trust, and confidence that we were making the right choice. When we arrived in Guatemala, he asked to have a meeting with us. During our meeting in his office, he was eager to find out about us as individuals and to find out what we wanted to capture on this very special day.
    I have to say the day of the wedding Mr. Walsh and his assistant did not take a break from beginning to end. We asked him to capture all of our guests and us during moments of laugh and tears, and they did just that. They were so observant that they managed to capture incredible smiles, stares, conversations, dances, etc.
    We got more that we expected; the quality of their service, punctuality, professionalism, and the product they delivered went beyond our hopes.
    We thank them for the beautiful memories they naturally captured for us.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Vera. You can´t imagine how grateful I am for your kind words. Your friendliness and joy of life made it very easy for me to capture the perfect moments. It was a great honor to have met both of you and to have been part of the best day of your lives!!!!
  • F

Florence · Married on 03/11/2017

Walsh Wedding Stories photographed and filmed our wedding. They were very professional and organised. They arrived on time to our event and knew exactly what they were doing at all times. Most importantly, they are very trustworthy, a company you can rely on to capture the most important day of your life! We are extremely happy and satisfied with their work. What impressed us the most is their creativity and ability to capture special moments, those that many times were not visible to the eye but that later you are surprised to see on the pictures and videos. The videos and movie trailers were amazing! Extremely creative and told the story of our wedding perfectly. It was a pleasure to work with Walsh Wedding Stories and we recommend them completely!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Florence. Thanks so much for your lovely words. I was so honored when your mom contacted me to do the photos and video of your wedding in El Salvador. You guys make an amazing couple.! Your wonderful family just made it that much special!!!

Jonne · Married on 03/01/2017

Wonderful photography service. Rodolfo and his team are the best. Our pictures and video are perfect.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Joanne. Thanks so much for the great review. An honor to have done the video and photos of your wedding. Wish you all the happiness in the world.

Kira · Married on 10/22/2016

We were very satisfied with Rodolfo and his staff!! Planning a destination wedding can be tricky because most things are done over Internet and email and Rodolofo and his team made everything seem less. They were very accommodating with all requests and responded to all of our emails very quickly! Our pictures are more than we ever dreamed of. Would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Kira. Thanks so much for writting such a great review. Knowing that your photos were beyond anything you could have dreamed of, just made my day! You and Carlos make an amazing couple and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Jen · Married on 07/28/2016

Rodolfo was AMAZING!!!!!!!! I found him online and we started chatting through email right away. He was quick to respond and so nice. We had a destination wedding at Dreams Las Mareas which was great, but I did't like the photo samples they sent so I searched for an alternative online. I am SOOO glad I found Rodolfo, his pictures were a thousand times better! The resort still took some pictures as part of the package and the difference in quality is ridiculous. Rudolfo's pictures were much more personal, better shots and way better angles. He really has an eye for picking great spots to take pictures! He was so easy to work with as well. We enjoyed meeting him and having a great time taking pictures. I have gotten my pictures back and they are awesome!!! Everyone that has seen them has really made a point to compliment my photos. We are so happy we booked Rodolfo!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Jen. I don´t have enough words to thank you for having chosen us to do your wedding photography in Costa Rica and for the kind words in your review. You, Ryan and your families are so friendly and fun that I felt I was another guest enjoying the destination wedding of old friends. Thanks so much for making me love my profession even more! Wish you all the happiness in the world.

Emily · Married on 06/12/2016

We absolutely loved working with Rodolfo Walsh photography! He has an amazing eye and spends the time to get the perfect shot(s)! He also makes his clients feel extremely comfortable and is completely bilingual. We highly recommend him!

Karen · Married on 04/18/2016

We couldn't have asked for a more professional, talented and approachable photographer and videographer. True professionalism. Rodolfo flew over to Antigua for my daughters wedding. I was wary about paying the full amount before hand as I had never met him, but there was no need for my concern. On the day he put us all at ease in front of the camera. The weather on the wedding day was unfortunately not great so he returned to our hotel two days later so he could get some better shots of my daughter and her husband with no additional charge. Not many photographers would show such commitment and generosity. We needed a slideshow of photos for the following week for her wedding party back in the UK and he kindly provided this at no extra cost and on time. Rodolfo, we cant thank you enough for our amazing photos and video that we haven't stopped looking at!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Karen. Thanks so much for such lovely words. As I´ve mentioned before you and your family are such wonderful people that we felt as if we had been friends for many years, even though we met on the day of Doug and Carla´s wedding in Antigua and Barbuda. An honor to have met and worked with you!!!! All the best, Rodolfo Walsh

Jose Gabriel · Married on 04/10/2016

Rodolfo's team is fantastic and incredible professionals. They are very easy to work with, and make even de most nervous moments look perfect. If we could choose again we would definitely work with him again. Impecable quality and very important fluid communication with the team prior, during and after the event! Definitely recommended.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Jose Gabriel. I really apreciate your great review!!! You and Cristina are an amazing couple. I felt so comfortable with you that it felt we had been friends for a very long time. Your wedding at Casa Santo Domingo in Antigua Guatemala was beautiful and memorable. Wish you all the happiness in the world.

Rolando · Married on 04/09/2016

Destination weddings are always challenging. Not only is it hard to plan via phone or email, but finding good, trustworthy vendors can be extremely difficult in the first place. Thankfully, Rodolfo was one vendor we didn't have to worry about.

We held our wedding near Antigua, Guatemala. When we asked a few people for amazing photographers, one name kept coming up: Rodolfo Walsh. After checking out his website, we contacted him and he immediately responded in a very courteous and professional manner. After that, each interaction we had with him was characterized by the same friendliness and professionalism. Each of these interactions kept reinforcing our trust in Rodolfo, which held all the way up to the prompt delivery of the photos and video. He was also flexible and responsive when it came to communication—we Skyped, called and emailed a number of times before the wedding.

Not to mention, the end product was amazing! We were blown away by the quality and creativity of the photos and video Rodolfo and his team helped put together. One thing I noticed was their passion for getting the right shot. For us, that meant they had to ride in the back of golf carts, jump over ponds, and scare off an army of small frogs—all to get to the right vantage point for the perfect picture. At the end, they truly helped capture our perfect day. Many of the people we've shown the photos to have even told us they look fake and dream-like (we assured them they were real—we were there!).

I would highly recommend Rodolfo for any local or destination wedding. In fact, he is photographing my sister's wedding next year!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Rolando. Thanks so much for the great review. It was such a pleasure to have been part of your beautiful wedding. You guys were so much fun to photograph!!! Additionally nature played its part in giving us an amazing sunset and an erupting volcano.....just perfect!!! I wish you the happiest life as a married couple.

Anna · Married on 03/04/2016

Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, especially when trying to find quality vendors! I was nervous to hire a wedding videographer without meeting him/her in person first but choosing Walsh Wedding Stories turned out to be a great decision! My husband and I are thrilled with the amazing video Rodolfo Walsh's team put together for us! The quality of the video and the editing is amazing! Walsh Wedding Stories is an amazing value and the crew was very respectful and professional. Rodolfo was incredibly receptive to our ideas and responsive while exchanging emails back and forth prior to my wedding day! I couldn't ask for a better experience and will recommend them to any bride planning a destination wedding anywhere in Central America! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Anna. Thanks so much for your lovely review. It was an honor to be able to tell the story of your most special day!!! I wish you lots of happiness in this new great adventure!!! Kind regards,

Tomas · Married on 11/27/2015

Rodolfo Walsh and Walsh Wedding Stories did a great job for our destination wedding / Mayan wedding ceremony in November of 2015. We thought he would be out of our budget, but Rodolfo worked with us and we found a good price and great value. He's a great photographer and very personable. Would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Tomas. What a great surprise!!! Thanks so much for writting a review. I have great memories of your lovely Mayan Ceremony. Your friendliness, relaxed attitude and the love you showed for each other made it just perfect. Wish you all the happiness in the world.

Rodolfo is an amazing person and remarkable photographer!
    He truly knows what he is doing since he was able to capture what we wanted from our wedding, and even more of what we could have imagined.

Rodolfo is a person who you can trust from the very beginning. It is important to have someone that inspires trust and that it is capable to communicate, mainly if you are planning a destination wedding.
    We knew we were in good hands since the first day we had a phone conversation with him (and we met in person months after during our wedding weekend)

We had a destination wedding, it was a new place for Rodolfo; however, he made a good research about the place and already knew all the amazing spots for great pictures and video! Rodolfo was so amazing that he decided that my husband and I should have a couple’s photograph and video session before our welcoming party event. He was so great about this that he did not charge us for that =)

Rodolfo and his team are extremely passionate about their work, and the delivery was extraordinary. The pictures and video turned out to be wonderful, a great memory of our wedding day.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Valentina. It was such an honor to do the videography and photography of your welcome dinner at Hotel Azul Fives and your wedding at Xcaret in Playa del Carmen/Cancun, Mexico. Your are one of the sweetest and fun persons I have ever met. Also thanks so much for treating my team and I as if we had known each other for a long time, even though we only met on your wedding weekend.

Carmen María · Married on 07/18/2015

Thank you for that amazing work!

Professional work, ethic, passionate of his job and an excellent teamwork are some of the qualities that we had with Walsh choosing him as our Wedding Video editor.

His extraordinary work let my husband and I, revive the most important day of our life: our Wedding. They kept every detail and the most important thing we felt very comfortable working with him and his team.

If you are looking for someone to catch up does special moments don’t doubt to choose Walsh Wedding Stories.

Take a look at: https://vimeo.com/141207542

Sent on 07/02/2016

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Hi Carmen Maria. So glad you enjoyed our videography service for your wedding. Yours has been one of the happiest and fun weddings I have witnessed. Your laughter and friendliness just made it perfect. Wish you all the happiness in the world.

Mrs · Married on 04/29/2015

Rodolfo was great from the first time I contacted him via email. We are from London and we got married at the Blue Waters Resort in Antigua and Barbuda. We had never met before but I sent a partial payment before the wedding day. He was wonderful! Our wedding photos and highlight video are amazing! Even better than we ever imagined! He also gave us a few extras at no charge, such as the day before photo shoot and drone video. Rodolfo was punctual and efficient. He kept us at ease and is extremely friendly. I highly recommend Walsh Wedding Stories!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Walsh Wedding Stories's reply:

Thanks so much for you kind words Jannel. I will always remember you as one of the friendliest and fun couples I have ever photographed. That together with the beautiful setting of the Blue Waters Resort in Antigua and Barbuda added up to a wonderful experience.