San Jose, Costa Rica, San Jose, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Javier Méndez Photography

Javier Mendez Photography is a profession wedding photographer based in San Jose, Costa Rica. This wedding photographer specializes in capturing all the special moments of your big day with a natural and contemporary lens. Javier Mendez Photography utilizes the natural beauties of Costa Rica to complement your personal love story through his photographs.

Javier Mendez Photography utilizes soft light, delicate tones, and a dreamy haziness to create unique artistic images for you and your loved ones to enjoy long after you exchange your vows. All images will be delivered in a high-resolution format with professional editing. Additionally, Javier Mendez Photography offers a second shooter, additional hours, and multiple locations. Additional services offered by Javier Mendez Photography include the following:

• One event per day

Javier Méndez Photography 6
Javier Méndez Photography 7

Aneta Drozd · Married on 11/30/2018

Great Experience, Awesome Photos

Javier shot our wedding at the Riu Guanacaste, Costa Rica, in December 2018. He was very professional and flexible throughout the entire process and we are very happy with the pictures he took from our special day. Javier was also very quick and delivered the photos within 3 weeks of the wedding (for us that was just before Christmas and allowed us to share some photos with our friends and family). The photos were given to us via DropBox link which makes them easy to view, share and download with your loved ones. We would definitely recommend Javier for your photo sessions!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Javier Méndez Photography 13
    Javier Méndez Photography 14

J Song · Married on 11/19/2018

Wedding photos that surpassed my dreams & high expectations

Prior to booking my photo appointment with Javier Mendez, I had spent months looking for the right photographer.

I am a Hispanic American woman married to a Korean American man and I wanted a photographer that would capture both our traditional (Hanbok) dress as well as the wedding dress/tuxedo we were married in. I had a very specific look in mind and hadn’t found the right photographer until a family friend recommended Javier Mendez. As soon as I viewed his portfolio, I fell in love.

He traveled to the New Jersey/New York area to take my photos, I am normally very camera shy and I expressed this concern to him ahead of time. I felt like a completely different person in front of his camera! He made both my groom and myself feel at ease, knew how to direct our poses and capture us smiling at each other naturally.

He was very professional but at the same time, the session was relaxed enough that we all had a wonderful time.

While the experience was beyond my expectations (which are already very high), the photos absolutely blew me away!

I am so grateful I came across this photographer & was able to schedule a session with him. I got the photos I had only dreamed of and created memories I won’t soon forget.

I can not recommend Javier Mendez enough!

I am sharing photographs below of my wedding session!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Javier Méndez Photography 15
    Javier Méndez Photography 16
    Javier Méndez Photography 17
    Javier Méndez Photography 18

Javier Méndez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files