97 Elm Street, Cohasset, MA 02025 Map · Phone number

About Walsh Styling Beauty Bar

Walsh Styling--located in Boston, Massachusetts and serving clients in the Boston, Watertown, and Waltham regions--is a wedding makeup, hair, and beauty company that will work to compliment your personal style on your wedding day. All of the company’s stylists specialize in events and weddings, so they are able to accommodate all of your styling needs for your big day. Walsh Styling is able to serve you in their salon, but they can also travel to you.

Walsh Styling offers a wide range of beauty, makeup, and hair services to wedding clients, including pre-event consultations, facials, group services, hair, hair removal, makeup, salon, and skincare services, thanks to the help of multiple experienced stylists. Other services offered by the company include:

• Tweezing

Walsh Styling Beauty Bar 6
Walsh Styling Beauty Bar 7

Lindsay · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding 12/31/18

I had the best experience working with Cait and her team. From initial correspondence, right up until the day of the wedding, they were so easy to work with and everything went so smoothly. Prices were reasonable and the professionalism and quality of their work was unmatched. I felt completely comfortable and confident that she and her team would be able to capture my vision for the day; they completely exceeded my expectations. They were responsive, flexible, accommodating, and worked quickly as I had a very big bridal party! They came to our venue and were prepared for all types of hair and makeup requests from my bridal party and mothers (some wanted very natural, others more dramatic). Everyone looked stunning and were all happy with their looks. I would highly recommend Walsh styling for your wedding day!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Walsh Styling Beauty Bar 8
    Walsh Styling Beauty Bar 9
    Walsh Styling Beauty Bar 10
    Walsh Styling Beauty Bar 11

Kimberly · Married on 11/01/2018

LOVE!! Best team ever!!

I highly recommend Walsh Styling Beauty Bar for wedding hair and makeup. I had their team do my hair and makeup well as my 6 bridesmaids and my mother and mother in law. I got ready at their salon and they gave me and everyone plenty of time to get ready. I did not feel rushed and their team was even kind enough to offer to move a mirror off of their wall so that my photographer could take pictures of my dress on it. Cait, Ashley, and Jess are the best and I could not have asked for a better start to my wedding day. All of our hair and makeup lasted all day long and we all loved how our looks came out!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Anne Foley · Married on 10/13/2018

Great girls, great styling!

Had a great experience with these ladies. Not only did I feel great on the big day, but they fit in seamlessly. Had a small wedding party and tried to have a low-key morning and they were a great addition. Made me - and everyone else - feel very comfortable. Do a great job of working with you on your look. I also went for a hair consult before and liked that they had different ideas for my type of hair specifically, how to work with it, etc. I have a lot of hair! Went for a couple facials beforehand and really felt a difference in my skin and did not at all feel like they pushed that on me. Highly recommend these gals!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Walsh Styling Beauty Bar FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 77.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 76.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 44.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 44.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 91.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 49.00
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 26.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 23.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing