Wallflower Event Company

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wallflower Event Company is a wedding planning and design firm based in Charlotte, North Carolina. This team of committed planning professionals specializes in transforming each engaged couple’s story into a stunning and unique wedding. Co-owners Raechel and Madison strive to create unforgettable events while their clients relax and enjoy the process from the time they say "yes" to the moment they say "I do!"

The team at Wallflower Event Company collaborates with each couple to intricately plan and execute their special event. They work with each couple to define their needs and create a custom package that fits their style and budget. Their full-service planning package offers comprehensive services from the initial stages until the gifts are packed and sent home. Ideal for busy couples who require the guidance of industry experts, this plan covers each detail of the wedding. Alternately, soon-to-be newlyweds looking for a more straightforward service can avail of their partial or day-of coordination packages.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Cameron
    Cameron M. Married on 11/13/2021

SO happy we chose Wallflower Event Company

We are so very thankful for Wallflower Event Company. They really made our vision come to life and our Wedding was a dream come true! Madison and Raechel were so incredibly sweet and very responsive and detailed when answering our million and one questions throughout the planning process. It was also so nice to have planners that could do the day of coordination, decor, and florals all in one. I was so indecisive when it came to making some decisions and they always steered me in a direction of choosing things where it was like they read my mind. It's been a month now since our Wedding day and we are still receiving compliments from guests that it was the best Wedding they'd been to and we have Raechel and Madison to thank for playing a huge part. Thank you ladies!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/30/2021

Best wedding decision to hire Wallflower!

I am so happy with my decision to hire Wallflower Event Company for Month of Coordination and Florals. Raechel helped relieve so much of my stress leading up to the wedding by handling all of the last minute details with vendors. I had such a peace of mind going in to the day knowing that I could enjoy everything I had planned and not have to micromanage every little thing. Raechel and Madison were great to work with and kept everything in line the day of. Having them to set up all of the decor and break it down was a huge help. The florals turned out amazing and I couldn't have been happier. They were even there with a tide pen when I got marinara sauce on my wedding dress. I am so pleased with the value I got from Wallflower Event Company and highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Madison Rubenstein
Madison Rubenstein
Co-Owner & Event Designer

Madison have 5+ years of experience in the wedding and events industry. She has planned events from intimate dinners to large scale events and weddings. Madison has an eye for design and can transform any space into a dream wedding or event.

Raechel Hamm
Raechel Hamm
Co-Owner & Event Coordinator

Raechel has over 5 years experience in the wedding and events industry. She started her career in Wilmington, NC where she assisted in planning large scale weddings and events at Airlie Gardens Botanical Garden. Upon moving to Charlotte, she planned and executed events from weddings to corporate and public events. Raechel has a passion for weddings because she believes that every time she goes to work, she gets to see her clients' "Best Day Ever" - And there is nothing that can beat that!

909 Elrond Dr Charlotte, NC, 28269
704-780-2225
203-910-4034
Location of (Wallflower Event Company)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding