909 Elrond Dr, Charlotte, NC 28269 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Wallflower Event Company

Wallflower Event Company is a wedding planning and design firm based in Charlotte, North Carolina. This team of committed planning professionals specializes in transforming each engaged couple’s story into a stunning and unique wedding. Co-owners Raechel and Madison strive to create unforgettable events while their clients relax and enjoy the process from the time they say "yes" to the moment they say "I do!"

The team at Wallflower Event Company collaborates with each couple to intricately plan and execute their special event. They work with each couple to define their needs and create a custom package that fits their style and budget.

Their full-service planning package offers comprehensive services from the initial stages until the gifts are packed and sent home. Ideal for busy couples who require the guidance of industry experts, this plan covers each detail of the wedding. Alternately, soon-to-be newlyweds looking for a more straightforward service can avail of their partial or day-of coordination packages.

Follow Wallflower Event Company on
paigemaxwedding hmp 351 51 1989523 160149631282595

9 Reviews for Wallflower Event Company

• April

April F. · Married on 05/23/2021

Best Photobooth experience ever!!!

Our guests LOVED this. Tiffany was so attentive and so helpful helping everyone get pics done. Communication was perfect since we booked and she made sure we had the right props too. This is the one thing in so happy I did, especially since pics were text to people vs strips. Everyone wants to do this now for tournaments and such and parties.

Sent on 06/15/2021

Wallflower Event Company's reply:

Hi April! Although we greatly appreciate a 5 star review, it seems you have left a review for your photo booth company on our page instead of their’s, and I want to be sure they get credit where it is due! Congratulations on your wedding!
  • Allie

Caitlin · Married on 04/17/2021

So easy to work with!

I spoke with several wedding planners prior to picking Wallflower Event Company, but just wasn’t feeling strongly about any. I’m so thankful I waited and found Raechel and Madison. From the first time we spoke they seemed to be all in on my vision and excited to help me and my fiancé. I decided to have my wedding at my parents farm in SC and was worried what I was asking them for might be too much of an undertaking but they made me feel like this was going to be the most perfect venue from day one. I’m indecisive but these ladies gave me specific options and made decision making much easier. They took care of everything the day before and day of my wedding. They contacted all the vendors and ensured me nor my fiancé or family had to worry about any details the day of even though it was at my parents house. Everyone kept talking about how perfect the venue was and that was all because of Raechel and Madison’s hard work and wonderful decorating abilities. My mom grew the flowers but Raechel and Madison helped her with all the table arrangements and decorations all around the farm and they looked amazing! I can’t say enough about how easy they are to work with and how thankful I am to have picked them for our coordinators. Their communication is amazing and their prices are very reasonable especially for all the time and effort you get from them!

Sent on 06/03/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Wallflower Event Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Wallflower Event Company

Madison Rubenstein

Madison Rubenstein

Co-Owner & Event Designer

Madison have 5+ years of experience in the wedding and events industry. She has planned events from intimate dinners to large scale events and weddings. Madison has an eye for design and can transform any space into a dream wedding or event.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Raechel Hamm

Raechel Hamm

Co-Owner & Event Coordinator

Raechel has over 5 years experience in the wedding and events industry. She started her career in Wilmington, NC where she assisted in planning large scale weddings and events at Airlie Gardens Botanical Garden. Upon moving to Charlotte, she planned and executed events from weddings to corporate and public events. Raechel has a passion for weddings because she believes that every time she goes to work, she gets to see her clients' "Best Day Ever" - And there is nothing that can beat that!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 909 Elrond Dr Charlotte, NC, 28269 See on map
    704-610-4193 (Phone number)
    203-910-4034 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Wallflower Event Company)