Walker Media

Algonquin, IL View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

We have been creating memories in the Chicago-land area for over 12 years. We pride ourselves on being thorough, easy to work with, behind the scenes but still a special part of your day. Our films allow you to relive the many moments and the emotions of the day you became one. It's our honor to create memories you will cherish for years to come.

Congratulations on your upcoming special day! We realize you have a choice in who captures your wedding and we thank you for considering our work.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3100.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Cleta Married on 07/16/2016
    In my role as a wedding planner, I am so thrilled when I find others vendors to work alongside that share my enthusiasm, professionalism and love for the client . It was an absolute joy to work with Walker Media from start to finish. Her videography services were reasonably priced yet very comprehensive-- and they included a beautiful highlight reel that brought my client to tears when she saw it for the very first time. I appreciated Martha's calm demeanor, creative eye and ability to "jump in" and get just the right shots. I urge ALL of my clients to hire a videographer. Your special day passes by in the blink of an eye- and you will treasure the video Walker Media will provide. It is an investment worth making!
  • User3354408 2+ years ago
    I loved working with Martha and the Walker Media team! All communication was extremely easy and professional. Martha took the time to get to know me and my fiance to make sure to capture the moments that were most meaningful to us. We were so happy with the final product - especially the highlight reel of our wedding day! All of the editing was so thoughtful and included a song from our wedding ceremony that was really special to us. I would highly recommend using Walker Media for your day! :-)

Pricing

Walker Media Price Rates

Algonquin, 60102
Location of (Walker Media)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding