Houston, TX 77062 Map · Phone number

About Wag's DJ Service

Located in Clear Lake City, Wag’s D.J. Service has been providing professional entertainment to the Houston/Galveston area for over 28 years now. Michael Waggett has served as the Membership Director of the American Disc Jockey Association (ADJA)Houston Chapter for 5 years. Michael also served as President of the "Bay Area Wedding Professionals" for 7 years.

WE KNOW OUR WEDDINGS! What an exciting time for you. Your wedding day will be one of the most memorable events of your life. Let me make it a great one. Don’t trust your entertainment to just anyone. Over 98% of our events are weddings. Whether you will need music for the ceremony or the reception, call a professional. I do more than just hit "PLAY". From the first contact to the honeymoon, I work closely with the Bride, Groom and Family giving special attention to every detail from your introductions to your formal exit. I know this day is about the Bride and not the DJ. I make sure you shine on this special day! I have professional sound equipment and an extensive music library that sounds great in a small room or a large venue. Thank you for considering Wag’s D.J. Service for your entertainment needs. 281-480-6513.

disc 2 download 16
Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Shiflet
Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Shiflet
Me in action.
Me in action.
Preping the Bestman, Bride & Groom before big toast.
Preping the Bestman, Bride & Groom before big toast.
This is Awesome!
This is Awesome!
disc 2 download 15
Which way do I step?
Which way do I step?
I loved this song when I was your age.
I loved this song when I was your age.
Even the little ones like this DJ.
Even the little ones like this DJ.
Everybody dance now!
Everybody dance now!
Table setting
Table setting
disc 2 download 16
6e27b1adf66142e3 1238797807031 Pinkston25

14 Reviews for Wag's DJ Service

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2017

Mike was very professional and provided wonderful service. We received many compliments on what a great DJ he was. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Joan · Married on 12/30/2016

Mike was very professional. He played everything that we asked for and then some. Many guests requested songs and he was able to deliver! He kept my daughter's reception on track. Everyone had a blast! It was a magical day! I would use him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Wag's DJ Service's reply:

Thank you very much! Your family and guests were a lot of fun. I had a great time myself.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/15/2016

Mike with Wag's DJ Service was fantastic & easy to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He was very organized & put our minds at ease the night of the wedding. He always kept us informed of what was going on, which was nice! Our guests stayed on the dance floor the entire night & said that our party was great! I would highly recommend Mike from Wag's DJ service & would refer him to any brides or anyone who is having an event in the future. Thank you Mike for helping us making our night all the more better!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Wag's DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 675.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,150.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

• Weddings Performed
    Weddings Performed Wedding Officiants

You can always count on Wags DJ Service to do a great job! Our Ministers and Couples find Mike Waggett to be a delight to work with and a top notch professional in his field as well as his staff. We highly recommend that you call and book Wags DJ Service today!

• Musical Cheers Disc Jockeys
    Musical Cheers Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Mike Wagget of Wag's DJ Service is a true wedding professional. In addition to his dj skills Mike truly believes in helping his clients with all phases of planning the wedding day from start to finish. This is an asset for the bride who can't afford a coordinator. Mike will insure that your day runs smoothly and according to your plans and wishes. Mike is a member of The American Disc Jockey Association and The Bay Area Wedding Professionals. Mike believes that the key to success is continuing education and with Mike it shows. As a fellow disc jockey for over 30 years I never hesitate to endorse Wags DJ Service!

• Kemah Gardens
    Kemah Gardens Banquet Halls

For experienced and professional DJ services, Wag's DJ Service is who you want for your special day. They will work with you from the time you book your date to the minute you drive off the venue's property. Not only will they play your favorite list of songs, they will also interact with the crowds to make your event FUN. You owe it to yourself to contact them first.

• Houston, 77062 See on map