Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Vows For Love

Your Vows For Love creates the facets of The "Diamond" of your Ceremony...You choose the "Setting'!

"Vows For Love"  is a Wedding Officiant Service that does much much more...

Welcome to "Vows For Love", your premier wedding officiant in Beverly Hills California.. including Santa Monica, Pasadena and surrounding beaches Malibu, Laguna, Sunset Beach.

I am so honored to serve you . Together let's create your most special Wedding Day!

I am Debra Nardi, your wedding officiant , consultant, personal planner, coordinator and confidant, friend and many times, Mother of The Bride!...

I have been coined the "Maestro of Marriages" in the Caribbean in many magazines for over 35 years since 1990 and have united over 6,000 couples in marriage ceremonies throughout the Virgin Islands, representing Carnival  Cruise Lines, relocated to the Gulf since 2011 and now Beverly Hills in 2016.I also travel to any destination you desire for your ceremony!

My former wedding company, "Fantasia Weddings" in the US Virgin Islands for 35 years, created destination Fantasy Wedding Ceremonies.  With the production team of musicians, photographers, videographers, limosines, family receptions, caterers, florists and the entire "vision" of your personal "Life Time Memories" of your Wedding Day to last a lifetime!

Background Bio:

While in my island home, the islands of  St. Thomas and St. John, US Virgin Islands, I was honored to be approached by Carnival Cruise Lines, one day on the beach while officiating my first wedding for a very simple couple who  we still stay in contact today now 30 years later,

I was discovered by the Vice President of Carnival Cruise Lines to form a "joint-venture" wedding program.  Back in 1990, I was a one woman show..the officiant,the photographer and florist all in one, until my extensive Carnival team and I began performing over 100 weddings per month.

By 1995, Destination Weddings "Exploded" into an industry which then came the coined "Wed-Moon", the honeymoon and wedding  on the beach with receptions, steel pan musicians, and draped arches with chairs and conch shell lined aisles.

My officiant services became so popular and in demand, that Carnival Cruise Lines and Fantasia Weddings, created an exclusive consecutive 25 years with  Best Western Resorts and the surrounding white beaches of the islands, uniting thousands of happy couples in marriage.

I  developed my  own style, writing custom wedding vows and  creating wedding dreams presented as life long memories. I am deeply committed to being compassionate to all of our couples personal needs.  My passion is to work closely with my wedding couples needs.

I had a beautiful success story (testimonial) from the parents of a young bride who saw Princess Diana get married.  This was her life dream. The parents recorded the ceremony and this little girl grew up watching it until her "Prince" came into her life. I was chosen to perform the ceremony and the letters just poured in at how her childhood dream came true with my services for her.  There are countless other stories I could share and will someday in a book.

Today....

As your Wedding Officiant, we will continue to co-create"together" your personalized, Vows For Love. These vows for love may include blended families of children, pets, loved ones and traditions, faiths, and "same sex" ceremonies.  A  ceremony may also include a "Vow Renewal" of parents joining in on the ceremony, a baptism or a release of a "Celebration Of Life" for loved ones.

I strongly believe that your  "Vows For Love", is  the "Diamond" of every wedding- everything else is just the setting!  You are the facets of the Diamond. Together, Let us bring "brilliance to your ceremony".

I welcome to serve you in my new location in beverly Hills, California.

Vows For Love is a Unique Celebrant service for all occasions. Marriage and all "Ceremonies" are traditionally a rite of passage in life, which has many diversities in which we celebrate today.

Vows For Love offers all custom types and traditions including;  Same Sex Marriages- Inter-Faith, Inter Denominational- Traditional-Christian-Hindu-Buddhist-Commitment-Anniversaries and Yes, even new life in Baptisms and end of life "Celebrations of Life" ceremonies.

Your "Vows for Love" represent the  "Diamond" of Your Ceremony, blending in all of the facets of your experiences together into one brilliant diamond ...You choose the “Setting” and everything else supports the setting.

Each of you, individually, bring unique “facets” into your new life together which create your new unique "Brilliance" as one , like no other couple, unique - just as the Diamond and many facets which enhance each other’s lifetime experiences.  This is what creates a unique partnership, along with your mutual love and respect for one another.

I "Love" celebrating and officiating all rites of passage ceremonies as a way to mark our path-our future and our destiny.   am very excited to tie that "Golden Cord" in your life and be an amazing part of your Celebration!

Let’s create “Your” unique Vision together, with your Vows Of Love, Your Way,  to one another.

For more information Visit me on my web site:  VowsForLove.com  or FB VowsForLove

email: VowsForLove@gmail.com or debra@vowsforlove.com

Cell: 727-310-5428 (LGBT) Same Sex friendly!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Tampa, Los Angeles

Follow Vows For Love on

3 Reviews for Vows For Love

Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
Methodist (1)
No Denomination (1)

She did exactly what we expected from her. Very nice, and helpful. Loved that she contacted us before the wedding to get to know us, and double check all the wedding details. I would highly suggest Debra Nardi to anyone wanting a stress free, worry free wedding.

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Methodist

My advice is to contact Debra and make arrangements for her to perform your wedding ceremony. We found her most helpful, responsive, professional, gracious, flexible, and spiritual. She rearranged her schedule on short notice to accommodate our needs (last minute). She came dressed beautifully elegant and in keeping with the theme of our wedding. When I saw her photo on the website, I thought to myself, "I hope she responds to our request and is able to officiate." She did and she did! I've recommended her to others, including my brother, who was my best man. She was gracious enough to take the time to join us for lunch, and we all got to get to know her better and enjoy her presence. The ceremonial reading and vows were beautiful and touched our Hearts, and she even accommodated us on some of the words we wanted used as well! I don't plan on getting married again, but she will always be our "friend"! Ann and Joseph

Profile Picture Ann and Joseph, 5/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Absolutely loved her!!!!! Debra is so warm and welcoming, she provided us with a beautiful seashell ceremony. Debra took care of our marriage license for us, we received it in the mail shortly after our wedding. She's one of a kind, so comforting...she laughed and joked with our friends and family...took care of business.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1461876152542 debra11
220x220 sq 1462200355796 debra2

2 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Personal attention to detail.

From the Caribbean to the Gulf to Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, CA 90210   See On Map
727-310-5428 (phone)
Please feel free to call anytime to leave a message for a wedding appointment or consultation