Vona B. Productions

Washington, DC View map Visit website
$3,700 Most Popular Price

$3,700 Most Popular Price

Vona B. Productions is a wedding videography service based in Washington, DC. With years of experience both in front of and behind the lens, Vona offers couples a talented and versatile professional for their special day. She aims to capture the sincere moments of your celebration, preserving all the smiles, laughter, and happy tears for you to relive for a lifetime.

Vona B. Productions offers a range of videography services, providing you with a full suite of cinematography experiences for your special day. To ensure your complete satisfaction, she welcomes client revisions, allowing her to add your own personal touch to your wedding film. Using multiple cameras, Vona aims to capture your major moments from the best possible angle for a more professional product. Additional services available from this experienced videographer include:

• One-event-per-day policy
  • Raw footage
  • Multiple film lengths
  • Multiple filming locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,799

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,700

Add'l Hours
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/09/2021

Vona is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Service is Out of this World!

Vona is an absolute angel and her team is northing short of amazing! If you are on the fence about including film/hiring a videographer for your wedding day, run and book Vona ASAP. Brides-to be, please please please do not hesitate to add Vona to your wedding vendor team. She was one of our favorite vendors that we hired. Her customer service is unparalleled! She came recommended by our photographer, who is a very established vendor in the DMV wedding scene. From our first phone call, I knew we would be in good hands with Vona and her team. You could tell she genuinely cared about each of her clients, and she was so down-to-earth, relaxed and fun. On our wedding day, I cannot stress enough how truly AMAZING Vona and AJ were. They were absolute Rockstars and when I say they went above and beyond, that is an understatement. She made sure to capture every special moment from our wedding day and had the perfect balance of being behind the scenes when need be but a calming, directive presence when need be. Vona's sweet, fun, and relaxed energy helped put my mind at ease during our big day. My mom could not stop raving about her as well... apparently right before I was about to walk down the aisle, it started to lightly rain and my mom was freaking out a bit. Vona helped calm her down and reassured her that everything would be perfect so she could enjoy the moment. We trusted Vona to use her professional expertise and artistic vision to create our film, and OMG - it is a masterpiece. She even schedules a Zoom call to debut the film with you so that she can see your reaction, which I absolutely love. That's what I mean when I say that she is genuinely invested in her clients and their love stories. Our wedding film exceeded our greatest expectations.... it is so stunning and artfully composed. The story she told with the video felt like it represented us to the utmost. Everyone that has seen has been in awe and misty-eyed. Thank you Vona for being a part of our special day and capturing our love!
  • Morgan
    Morgan G. Married on 06/11/2021

VBP is extremely good what what they do!!!

This past fall my fiance and I hired Vona B. Productions to shoot a short video during our engagement photoshoot. They were flexible (we had to reschedule because of weather) and when the photoshoot began they got started immediately. They didn't miss a single special moment during the entire shoot. When I saw the completed video afterward, I was delighted to see that they captured moments I didn't even realize they had at the time. This made the video so special and it is something I'll cherish forever to be able to re-live that morning :) My fiance and I have received SO many compliments on that video since then. They say it's like nothing they've ever seen! Thank you VBP!!!!

Vona B. Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you all, and I appreciate the opportunity to create a film of your beautiful engagement session!

Washington Washington, DC, 20001
Location of (Vona B. Productions)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding