Vivian Claire Photography

Lincoln, NE View map
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Vivian Claire Photography is a full coverage wedding photography service located in Lincoln, Nebraska that is available for travel all throughout the Midwest. The artist behind the lense focuses both on the small details and big moments of your wedding day to create a beautiful wedding album full of heart and emotions. Different packages include an engagement photoshoot, a boudoir photoshoot to gift to the groom, digital files, a wedding album, and canvas prints.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Canvas

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1000

Canvas

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

• Shaunacee
    Shaunacee W. Married on 07/15/2021

Very Professional

Our wedding was very late from start time!! She was very patient!! She gave us quality work && lots of pictures!! She gave us time to get going without complaint!! She also never cancelled on us when venue changed date due to Covid!! She’s very responsive in which I liked a lot!! We got our photos ASAP!! I love them!!
    Bobbi O. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing experience

Vivian did a fantastic job. Her creativity truly captured the uniqueness of my wedding. She truly was able to make you feel like you’re reliving the day when you look at her beautiful photos. She was very easy to work with, had great ideas and I am completely satisfied with her work. I highly recommend her! The photos are beautiful, fun and truly captured the mood of the day. I couldn’t be happier!
    Miranda Y. Married on 05/29/2021

My wedding day

She was very responsive and flexible about our day.

Team

Vivian
Vivian
Photographer

I grew up outside of Portland, Oregon, where I started studying art in high school. I graduated with art honors and went on to get a bachelor's degree in digital arts from The University of Oregon. I began traveling around for fun and took lots of landscape photos around the world. Eventually, I started second shooting weddings until I finally began shooting them on my own. I love wedding photography because I'm a hopeless romantic and can appreciate all of the little details that go into it.

1317 Q St. STE #110 Lincoln, NE, 68508
Location of (Vivian Claire Photography)

Vivian Claire Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Vivian Claire Photography include in the starting price?

Vivian Claire Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Canvas

What photography services does Vivian Claire Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Vivian Claire Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Canvas

What photography styles does Vivian Claire Photography offer?

Vivian Claire Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Vivian Claire Photography offer?

Vivian Claire Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Vivian Claire Photography offer for wedding events?

Vivian Claire Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Vivian Claire Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Vivian Claire Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding