Rome, GA 30161 Map · Phone number

About Vivid Details, Georgia

Vivid Details is a wedding planning company based out of Rome, Georgia. Vivid Details specializes in highly personalized events, acts as a guide to help couples make well-informed decisions, and handles all those pesky logistics so you get to focus on the best parts of being engaged. Our usual areas of service range from Atlanta, GA through Northwest GA, and all the up to Chattanooga, TN, but we're always open to traveling to wherever your wedding takes place.

Anna Gaccione, the owner, got her start in the industry as a venue coordinator and quickly fell in love with the planning and logistics side of the wedding experience. She's a certified planner whose years in the industry have taught her how to effortlessly facilitate an experience you and your guests can enjoy to the fullest.

Whether you’re local or planning from far away, we’ve got your back! Our services include:

• Month/Day of Coordination

adajosephsweddingsneakpeek 22 51 1917607 157990218523380

4 Reviews for Vivid Details, Georgia

Kelsie · Married on 10/04/2020

The best experience!

It was such an amazing experience working with Anna. Honestly I COULD NOT have done it without her. When we chose to have a wedding planner, I knew it had to be her, one, because I knew her from college and we are sorority sisters, and two, because I knew her work ethic and personality were perfect for the job. She truly listened to our wants and needs, she was honest with us about our expectations, explained things so well and kindly when I had no idea what we were talking about, she made my parents feel involved in the process, and she was so supportive not only in the planning, but emotionally when I needed it, too. She made it such a special day for us, and I felt that I never had to worry about anything because she had it all under control. She’s so personable, she takes control when needed, and she get things done! Overall the whole experience with her was 11/10, would recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Michael Chastain · Married on 10/04/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Absolutely AMAZING! My wife and I always wanted the perfect wedding for our daughter, and Anna made that happen. Every single detail was attended to and every minute was planned and organized immaculately. Anna and her assistant made sure everyone in the wedding party had everything needed at all times. We didn’t have to worry about a single thing! The thought and care given by Vivid Details was evident everywhere you looked. We have received so many compliments from members of the wedding party, family, and guests alike telling us how beautiful, relaxed, and fun the whole day was.

As a parents, we wanted everything to be perfect for our only daughter’s special day. Thank you Vivid Details for being a HUGE part of making that dream come true!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Sara

Sara Serkownek · Married on 08/11/2020

Most detail oriented and efficient planner ever!

Anna was the best wedding planner we could have asked for! She helped us create a wedding vision that was uniquely ours, blending traditional and nontraditional. On the day itself, we were not only ahead of schedule, which allowed for my husband and I to actually breathe and enjoy ourselves, but we didn’t hear of any issues that may or may not have arisen. Several of my bridesmaids remarked that it was the chillest and smoothest wedding they had ever seen! We would 100% recommend Anna to anyone, especially people like us that aren’t really detail people that need a guiding hand to create your dream wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Vivid Details, Georgia FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Rome, GA, 30161 See on map
    (912)547-6763 (Phone number)
    M-F: 9:00am-6:00pm
    Location of (Vivid Details, Georgia)